Advertisement

Author Topic: What is your malfunction?  (Read 4482 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
What is your malfunction?
« on: June 09, 2019, 04:43:48 PM »

A coworker keeps telling other coworkers this when they mess up.

So this subordinate trying to be smart, asked me this.  What is your malfunction?

I told him.  Function, F = X times Y, R, U, 2D unsquared.

He says...that don't make any math sense.

I told him.  You asked for a Mal function.  Why would you even think the function would make sense if it's Mal in the first place.

So he goes trying to tell the other coworkers about how I can't make a function equation.  Trying to look smart. blah blah blah

One other coworker laughed...why are you too dumb?  unsquared isn't even in math.

...obviously smart phones were being used... :idiot2:

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: What is your malfunction?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 03:58:35 AM »

So this subordinate trying to be smart, asked me this.  What is your malfunction?

I told him.  You asked for a Mal function.  Why would you even think the function would make sense if it's Mal in the first place.

So he goes trying to tell the other coworkers about how I can't make a function equation.  Trying to look smart. blah blah blah

One other coworker laughed...why are you too dumb?  unsquared isn't even in math.

Some people know that they're not that bright so they try to make someone else look dumb. But it result in showing that they are the dumb ones.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it."

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 10:56:49 AM »
Speaking of the "not that bright" and "dumb" ones...

People that go spreading lies and/or make stuff up and when caught and ask to prove it, they just tuck and run and tantrum but can't even provide a simple legit proof even after months of being challenged are a fail.

Yeah, those "dumb" ones can turn the work place dynamic negative due to their negative and lack of integrity and credibility..f ail behaviors.

Which is why I called them out on it when I see it.. O0

Some can learn from their wrongs and take ownership of it  8). On the other hand, some just cant learn and keep repeating their fail cycle... :idiot2: ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 02:26:03 PM »
LOL...speaking of MALFUNCTION... watch theking go on repeat, like a broken record! ha!

what's my malfunction... i can't stop laughing! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 03:33:02 PM »
Speaking of the "not that bright" and "dumb" ones...

People that go spreading lies and/or make stuff up and when caught and ask to prove it, they just tuck and run and tantrum but can't even provide a simple legit proof even after months of being challenged are a fail.

Yeah, those "dumb" ones can turn the work place dynamic negative due to their negative and lack of integrity and credibility..f ail behaviors.

Which is why I called them out on it when I see it.. O0

Some can learn from their wrongs and take ownership of it  8). On the other hand, some just cant learn and keep repeating their fail cycle... :idiot2: ;D

LOL...speaking of MALFUNCTION... watch theking go on repeat, like a broken record! ha!

Yep, see how theking likes to call out people but end up malfunctioning and play his broken record repeating his FAIL cycle.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 11:23:44 AM »

"LOL...speaking of MALFUNCTION... watch the".."TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) go on "repeat, like a broken record" and spit the stuff he suck from his master Trump and spit at his own parents' faces as "fake love"...and then claimed it's "new"... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 11:31:13 AM »
Yep, see how theking likes to call out people but end up malfunctioning and play his broken record repeating his FAIL cycle.

Oh look who crawl back to prove me right again after crying "bored" and "one last thing" for "everyone to see"...Yep, it's the EPIC FAIL...still NOTHING to prove his lies even after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and tantrum as usual...Talk about "broken record repeating"... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D

I know she tries really hard to keep her words but it's as worthless as her especially when it's that time of the month..And yes, DOUBLE THE WORTHLESSNESS = DOUBLE THE ENTERTAINMENT!!! O0 O0 O0

"FAIL"...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM... ;D ;D ;D

Therefore here goes again:

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" and "one last thing" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 01:24:42 PM »
LOL..theking on malfunction overload! ha!  :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2019, 03:11:45 PM »
LOL..theking on malfunction overload! ha!  :2funny:

"LOL..the TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) that proudly supports lies and fakes is "on" hmgROCK "overload" after hmgROCK shared that photo of them getting it on...Now the "TDS" wants to spit some of the stuff that he sucked from hmgROCK at his own parents' faces too as "fake love"...DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO GET ANY "tau ntsej tau muag" for that behavior.. ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2019, 05:22:57 PM »
Oh look who crawl back to prove me right again after crying "bored" and "one last thing" for "everyone to see"...Yep, it's the EPIC FAIL...still NOTHING to prove his lies even after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and tantrum as usual...Talk about "broken record repeating"... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D

I know she tries really hard to keep her words but it's as worthless as her especially when it's that time of the month..And yes, DOUBLE THE WORTHLESSNESS = DOUBLE THE ENTERTAINMENT!!! O0 O0 O0

"FAIL"...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM... ;D ;D ;D

Therefore here goes again:

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" and "one last thing" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

"LOL...speaking of MALFUNCTION... watch the".."TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) go on "repeat, like a broken record" and spit the stuff he suck from his master Trump and spit at his own parents' faces as "fake love"...and then claimed it's "new"... ;D

Hahaha.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 10:07:28 PM »
Let's do a comparison.

A ph member(theking) keeps telling other members that they are ignorant and having reading comprehension problems.

So theking trying to be smart, keeps playing his broken record  saying, things like....

1. "Oh look who crawl back to prove me right AGAIN "for everyone to see" after crying "bored" and "one last thing"...YEP, IT'S THE EPIC FAIL!!! O0 ;D ;D ;D ...Not that it's any surprised when she still foaming at the mouth that bad..I'm sure she tried really hard to keep her words but foam just takes over... ;D ;D ;D

2. She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

And now

3. Oh look who crawl back to prove me right again after crying "bored" and "one last thing" for "everyone to see"...Yep, it's the EPIC FAIL...still NOTHING to prove his lies even after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and tantrum as usual...Talk about "broken record repeating"... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D

I told him.

1. That i said I was bored in one of the past threads months ago

2. I told him that I did attracted him that's why he replied.

3. And yes, in a past thread, I posted a respond with a couple points then said, "one last thing " and made my last point.

theking obviously was clueless and and as usual can't accept the that unlike him, there are other people who doesn't lie and take responsibility for they say, he plays his broken record again and repeat the same thing.

I told him

1. He's ignorant of the meaning of the "bored" That word has nothing to do with me not being able to comment in here.

2. I attracted you here that's why you're back.

3.And now, theking just showed everyone that he has poor reading comprehension skills, can't comprehend people's comments.

So theking repeat the same thing, over and over and over....
.and over again telling people to watch his malfunction.

obviously theking's dumb brain was being used.  :idiot2:

Advertisements