Advertisement

Author Topic: Any Cosplayers here?  (Read 275 times)

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +259
    • View Profile
Any Cosplayers here?
« on: June 11, 2019, 02:11:57 AM »
I'm only barely getting into it.

Haven't made my own costume yet, but I have a Spiderman costume and plan on getting an all might costume soon. 

I attended Sac Anime Winter 2019. and i probably will go in 2020 as well.

Like this post: 0
Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +344
    • View Profile
Re: Any Cosplayers here?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 11:21:26 AM »
wow awesome.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +316
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 09:04:24 PM »
Show pics when you do your cosplay thang.

Like this post: +1

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 12:03:47 AM »
Show pics when you do your cosplay thang.

I have some from Winter 2019 I'll post up later and also one pic from the mental health event I went to..  I have to edit my face out so i'll do it later this week.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +339
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 12:12:19 AM »
I like to look at them females in their uniforms.  Too bad I'm too old to let my fantasy to become reality.

Weirdest part about cosplay is at a convention, they form a little circle and play out their character.  Unless I'm high on Indian weed, absolutely not I will try that. 

Grown up adults playing Pokemon was tough enough now you have grown up adults playing Saturday cartoon characters. 

It's ok to have a hobby that is healthy.  Im not just into it but I love the women who loves them fantasy stuff.  Freaky women, gotta love it.  Like grown up women thinking they are a feline cat.  Like Halloween all over again for the shake.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 12:33:06 AM »
I like to look at them females in their uniforms.  Too bad I'm too old to let my fantasy to become reality.

Weirdest part about cosplay is at a convention, they form a little circle and play out their character.  Unless I'm high on Indian weed, absolutely not I will try that. 

Grown up adults playing Pokemon was tough enough now you have grown up adults playing Saturday cartoon characters. 

It's ok to have a hobby that is healthy.  Im not just into it but I love the women who loves them fantasy stuff.  Freaky women, gotta love it.  Like grown up women thinking they are a feline cat.  Like Halloween all over again for the shake.   :2funny:

It's nice to be a part of that crowd and roleplay.  Healthy and fun habits.  I did that when I went. I was Ash and so I threw pokeballs at people (with prior consent).   I will be deadpool next time.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +339
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 01:44:17 AM »
It's nice to be a part of that crowd and roleplay.  Healthy and fun habits.  I did that when I went. I was Ash and so I threw pokeballs at people (with prior consent).   I will be deadpool next time.

If it helps me to land a cosplay azn chick with a double bra on, I'll cosplay too. 

Just that you can't fake the funk by yourself.  You need to be a part of a group that frequent this.  Plus cosplay requires an artistic viewpoint person to come up with a kick azz costume cuz we also seen bad costumes as well. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 01:54:40 AM »
If it helps me to land a cosplay azn chick with a double bra on, I'll cosplay too. 

Just that you can't fake the funk by yourself.  You need to be a part of a group that frequent this.  Plus cosplay requires an artistic viewpoint person to come up with a kick azz costume cuz we also seen bad costumes as well.

Oddly I haven't seen much asian people. Some half asians, but not much asians in general.

Advertisements