Advertisement

Author Topic: I suggested no weekends but did it on a weekend and this happened  (Read 703 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
So had a friend visit and he's a big fan of soccer and wanted to go to Santa Cruz to watch the Beach Soccer event over the weekend. He also wanted to check out the surroundings like Natural Bridges...When we got there, this is what we saw at Natural Bridges:

Took a few photos of the view from above and left:

Then we stopped by on the way back because it's later in the day and parking is available again:

Couple of surfers were still there trying to catch what ever waves:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested no weekends but did it on a weekend and this happened
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 01:11:22 PM »
perfect time to go was last week.   Hot as hell

Still need to find some time to get my pole wet.  Imagine this.  A 5 gallon bucket is huge right?  20 surf perch fits all the way to the top so you can tell how big were each.   14 to 15 incher are what they kept.  10 per regulation per guy.  2 guys limited it out.  Location is oceano beach south of pismo. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 01:48:30 AM »
perfect time to go was last week.   Hot as hell

Still need to find some time to get my pole wet.  Imagine this.  A 5 gallon bucket is huge right?  20 surf perch fits all the way to the top so you can tell how big were each.   14 to 15 incher are what they kept.  10 per regulation per guy.  2 guys limited it out.  Location is oceano beach south of pismo.

Been pretty warm and hot all around the last few days too..but man, weekends is not a good time to visit "hot" spots like that unless you're into crowds and waiting...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 02:05:41 AM »
Speaking of Pismo, it's a nice little area. When we want to do the scenic PCH route from north to south, we usually stop by places like Big Sur, Morro Rock, Avila Beach and Pismo Beach of course...

In regards to fishing in general and "surf perch", Pismo seems like a good area based on these examples:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 02:13:41 AM »
Wanted to capture some nice photos like these examples but don't have the equipment/tools to do it, don't think my iPhone cam can do it, might have to get a nice camera or a phone with a capable camera in the future  ???:

Advertisements