Advertisement

Author Topic: FB Trivia  (Read 4586 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
FB Trivia
« on: June 14, 2019, 12:37:56 PM »

Only temporary and will be deleted after some time at my discretion.  Don't know if one can see it as it's a closed group.

Men claiming they are men and then they wussy cried when they met a real man.

So the synopsis was that some guy posted a challenge about real men and real women cannot raise another person's children.  I replied that I was fully capable since I raised my children and that I fulfilled the role of both mother and father to my children.  I am that man that is capable of raising another's children.  If a woman ends up with a relationship with me, I am capable.  I am that real man.

So then guy gets personal and started making racist, sexist, comments and the use of English punctuation correction.

I call him out on it that only he was making a mockery attempt at a personal attack against me.

Then said closed group moderator posted it up.  FB Jail.  I thought it was a fake joke about FB fail and was about to comment about FB fail.  Then I realize it was said guy reported it to FB for some type of violation.  He should've reported it on himself.  However apparently he deleted his racist, sexist, and other personal attack comments first though.

What a wuss Criminal, hiding behind his cowardly attempt.  Probably same guy who accused me of nudity when it was my butt cheeks.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:31:13 AM by VillainousHero »

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FB Trivia
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 02:26:38 PM »
Doesn't work for me...

LOL...thanks that confirms it.  It is a closed group.

copy and paste...LOL

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 02:53:46 PM by VillainousHero »

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 03:36:48 AM »
LOL...I just got a friend and then unfriended.

so someone claims to have been up all night working at work.

I said, according to your post times...you were actually up all night posting on FB.

and that's how the unfriending became.  Maybe I'm just tired and imagined it all.  another FB Fail.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 04:33:33 PM »
HMU???  Have my ugly..here's more ughh..home m & u

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 04:00:28 AM »
What is the point of stating...

I disagree with you
I respectfully disagree
Let's agree to disagree

When in the end, it was regurgitated exactly the same concept.

I said: Red light means stop.
Post: I disagree with you...you can still run a red light.  You don't need to stop.  The law says, red light means stop so you should stop or face a fine.

So you disagree to agree that red light means stop.  The whole point of your posted respond was to be able to state that you disagree.

The intelligence of people...

Advertisements