Advertisement

Author Topic: Fiance forced or coerced into marriage  (Read 12622 times)

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Fiance forced or coerced into marriage
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 07:11:51 PM »
  But do you think you can still love her, knowing he's been riding her since their wedding?  Most guys can't.  They'd just get her to  run away from her husband, then they either marry her and torment her for being laid by another man or they'd just dump her after a few nights of pleasure.

Assuming she was forced, I can forgive her but as of now, I don't see any effort or attempts to contact me what so ever. So now it's just best to let it go, no point in going after "Troy" since there's nothing of value or reason to.

Duma,
You make very good point about the locals having the advantage because of availability. That's something I don't have, the guy I heard can't even compared to me, but he is closer and plus has family ties with her elders. Which is why I loss. But it's ok, there's plenty of women out there. But like you say, I need to look for strong will women not the weak that can be easily swayed.

Now, any one has any relatives with daughters over there that are under 28yrs old? I would like to meet and get to know them. I still have to go over there not because I can't cancel my flight but because I can't stand to idle. Thanks guys!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:19:59 PM by nightrider »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 07:55:48 PM »
Assuming she was forced, I can forgive her but as of now, I don't see any effort or attempts to contact me what so ever. So now it's just best to let it go, no point in going after "Troy" since there's nothing of value or reason to.

Duma,
You make very good point about the locals having the advantage because of availability. That's something I don't have, the guy I heard can't even compared to me, but he is closer and plus has family ties with her elders. Which is why I loss. But it's ok, there's plenty of women out there. But like you say, I need to look for strong will women not the weak that can be easily swayed.

Now, any one has any relatives with daughters over there that are under 28yrs old? I would like to meet and get to know them. I still have to go over there not because I can't cancel my flight but because I can't stand to idle. Thanks guys!

You know, this was what I have done b4.  I too wasn't getting my closure so I had to see her to get her reaction.  In the movies, she would run into your arms but that's Hollywood.  I took one look at her and just shook my head.  I leave her with that gesture so she can figure it out for herself.  Exit out the front door i go and without looking back.  In the movies, when you walk away, she comes running after you if she cared and once again, my life was not a movie. 

Hope you get your closure but keep a straight head.  No violence and never get hurt over a woman.  Too many cases I be hearing that men tends to die because of a woman.  Don't be that sad statistic. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 09:27:03 PM »
I’ll chime in one more time. When a woman loves you enough she will fight tooth and nail for you. And if she married anyone for any reason when she told you that she loves you, she doesn’t deserve you and you should not waste a penny or time on her.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2019, 10:45:03 PM »
Bro

That’s not love
Thats just crush and puppy love

Let it go
Plenty of girls out there

Don’t go chasing married women/mens

Come drink with me
Forget and forgive

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 07:46:40 AM »
I’ll chime in one more time. When a woman loves you enough she will fight tooth and nail for you. And if she married anyone for any reason when she told you that she loves you, she doesn’t deserve you and you should not waste a penny or time on her.
not when it's a long distance relationship.. .if she gets disowned and kicked out into the streets...knig htrider and his kit car nor his winged horse will never to get her in time to save a damsel in distress.  the woman is smart not to wager on something that is uncertain...if he's beside her, that may be a different story.

Go to her and hear it from her own self about what happened. You deserve that much. At the very least, if her heart changed then you should hear it straight from her that she wants to stay married to that guy. But if she was unwilling but somehow forced or coerced, maybe she just needs a way out but doesn't have the resources to do so. Maybe she's a victim as much as you. Maybe she's unable to contact you because she's scared. Maybe she's waiting for you because you were the one who promised to marry her. Maybe she thinks you won't even want her anymore now that this has happened. And even if it's not a happily ever after for the both of you, at the very least you'll have your explanation for what happened from her viewpoint. You won't be plagued with what if's and questions about what exactly happened. You'll know. And then you can move on.
why waste the time!?  once she's married ces ua neej khuav siab and sib hlub from afar lawm xwb.  but if you must...go marry her sister instead! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2019, 10:04:34 AM »
You said you have long talk but you never went specific moron. Real talk, this is not even a Hmong matter.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: This is a typical scenario in relationship. Marriage is just the icing.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Long story short: You like her. She like you. She has an ex that duck her in the past. He play with her. She decide to end  her relationship with him. Her ex found out. Her ex doesn't want to be a ducking loser. So he decide to married her. He is already deep in her panties. So she decide to marry him. I seen this too many times. Girls like her make terrible wives. Find some mature women that can stand on her two feet.

I remember a female friend went crazy over multiple of guys many times. Being a class act gentleman and friend. I talk shit to her to grow the duck up. She realize the truth and moved on. Those guys now beg beg and keep calling her. She decide to ignore them. And it worked. She felt bad, but I told her that relationship ain't butterfly and chocolate. BTW she is a Christian, me I am OG style.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Test your might!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2019, 04:24:08 PM »
not when it's a long distance relationship.. .

So ignorant but NOT surprised from someone that proudly supports lies and fakes...

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2019, 06:14:44 PM »
Thanks a lot for your inputs guys. It's been so many days and she finally made contact with me only to tell me that she's sorry. She doesn't sound to please about the marriage but without her letting out a hint asking for help, she asked me to forgive her parents. I asked her what exactly happened and was she coerced or forced. She couldn't give a me straight answer but tells me maybe she made too many mistakes from her past life that her bad fortune has caught up to her to be in this miserable marriage. With this, I believed she made up her mind to be with him. But now, realized she made a mistake... Perhaps she's looking for a way out or she just wants sympathy? At this cross road, I believe that it's time to just let it go because she likely did contributed to her sudden unplanned marriage and I shouldn't meddle in her affairs. Because there's no venue for me to get involve, there's really nothing for me to gain in this.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2019, 06:22:39 PM »
Thanks a lot for your inputs guys. It's been so many days and she finally made contact with me only to tell me that she's sorry. She doesn't sound to please about the marriage but without her letting out a hint asking for help, she asked me to forgive her parents. I asked her what exactly happened and was she coerced or forced. She couldn't give a me straight answer but tells me maybe she made too many mistakes from her past life that her bad fortune has caught up to her to be in this miserable marriage. With this, I believed she made up her mind to be with him. But now, realized she made a mistake... Perhaps she's looking for a way out or she just wants sympathy? At this cross road, I believe that it's time to just let it go because she likely did contributed to her sudden unplanned marriage and I shouldn't meddle in her affairs. Because there's no venue for me to get involve, there's really nothing for me to gain in this.

I heard about this past life theory but I'm not buying it.  Obviously the truth is still kept and what a vague answer she is giving you.  I mean I would do the same thing if I were to con my way out of this by giving you excuses so your psycho azz would not go postal on them.  You got your closure but sounds like a half azz excuses to me. 

Live and learn.  You still don't even know the truth yourself.  Maybe she is not even married.  Maybe it was all a lie so she can move onto another victim and con for more money. 

It is like this.  If you know you will not be with her or any women, what would you do?  I tell you the truth.  I'll exploit to my advantage.  When I know I'm not going to be with my ex, I asked her for one last sex.  It was nasty and I got it.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2019, 06:01:13 AM »
I'm sorry too. Be positive and kind as you are.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2019, 05:41:26 PM »
Thanks guys! I'm some what hurt but she doesn't know what's coming her way. I'll let the heavens decide on her fate. The guy she'd married isn't half bad but if men think alike. I'm sure it won't be long til he discovers her dirty laundry. I should be happy that I'm off the hook. It's time to move on with somebody better.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2019, 08:01:23 PM »
 ;D

I guess you didn't bother to read my original post. But short answer, yes, I no longer care for her after what she did to me. As for women over here, you must be extremely attractive or lucky to count on them. It's hard to meet people these days, I don't want to limit myself to only women here but an open to else where.

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2019, 11:41:03 PM »
i don't wanna be mean but have hmong american girls really become unicorns? i'm not saying things can't work out with overseas people... but i guess... i'm just saying.. pick on someone your own size. 

and then to top it off by saying "it won't be long til he discovers her dirty laundry". i mean, did you even cared about her at all? or were you too busy being infatuated? putting her down because you did not get what you want shows real emotional intelligence.

good riddance. maybe you should go to laos/thailand.  and i hope the girls there take advantage of you all the same.

Bish what you talk about. Hmong American women are my bread and butter. I am there pbnj. I love them. There problem is they don't love themselve enough. Hmong women being talking about going night club and crap and only to complain. That crap is bad for your health. Woman and man aren't capable to love themselves until later in life. People ask me where are the nice men/women at? I tell them there everywhere there just busy figuring out their life.

Test your might!

Advertisements