Advertisement

Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 5338 times)

Offline daraa

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
You have 7 post counts, all of your 7s are within this thread so far. 

Your god failed you again.  Life is more than just the miserable 7 and all in one post thread.  Get a life but better yet, get a good life and lay low of your god cuz your god has yet again, failed you, failed me and failed all of us for once and for all. 

What is there to debate here?   :2funny:

and what is there in our entire world ? who is more than mother or authority ? ( or recognzied agent of Lord Krishna aka Srila Prabhupada ) what is there ? who can challenge mothers authority ? huh?  :2funny:

and now weather i fail or success none is your problem. 

and whatever is miserable that is all from yours side. but it seems that you are too intelligent to understand that. of course just tell us about your bright future now. ( for there is nothing after death ? right ? )

so tell us your sound brightest future. and at present you are already dead in spite of having hands, legs, belly without head.

but you are free to go on with your farce that you are sound alive and have brightest future.  :2funny:

and i have life this is why im able to preach. but what kind of life you have ? see yourself before grabing my genitals by pying without invitation ( like an whore )  :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
and what is there in our entire world ? who is more than mother or authority ? ( or recognzied agent of Lord Krishna aka Srila Prabhupada ) what is there ? who can challenge mothers authority ? huh?  :2funny:

and now weather i fail or success none is your problem. 

and whatever is miserable that is all from yours side. but it seems that you are too intelligent to understand that. of course just tell us about your bright future now. ( for there is nothing after death ? right ? )

so tell us your sound brightest future. and at present you are already dead in spite of having hands, legs, belly without head.

but you are free to go on with your farce that you are sound alive and have brightest future.  :2funny:

and i have life this is why im able to preach. but what kind of life you have ? see yourself before grabing my genitals by pying without invitation ( like an whore )  :2funny:

But you still smells like curry  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline daraa

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
But you still smells like curry  :2funny:

you won in the first place. and im just an miserable idiot. so kindly ignore me.  O0

you are sound right in the first place. please ignore the fools like myself.

Advertisements