Advertisement

Author Topic: Minnesota has one of the largest achievement gaps including Phalen Lake Hmong  (Read 1045 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ...Studies Magnet and they are here to help but then they can't even get the year in the headline correct??  ???

"Reading and math tutors needed for 2019-2010 school year"

East Side schools need nearly 40 literacy and math tutors for the 2019-2020 school year according to Minnesota Reading Corps and Minnesota Math Corps. Minnesota is reported to have one of the largest achievement gaps in the nation, heightening the need for literacy and math tutors in schools throughout the state.

Area schools with tutor positions include:

•  Academia Cesar Chavez Charter School (K3);

• Achieve Language Academy (K3/PreK);

• Eastern Heights Elementary (K3/Math);

• Farnsworth Aerospace Lower (K3);

• Heights Community School (K3);

• Highwood Hills Elementary (K3/Math);

• Life Prep (K3/Math/PreK);

• Phalen Lake Hmong Studies Magnet (K3);

• Saint Paul Music Academy (K3);

• Washington Technology Magnet School (Math);

• YMCA St. Paul Eastside Early Childhood Center (PreK).

Both full- and part-time tutors are being recruited to begin a year of paid service this fall. Tutors are being sought for three different levels of commitment:  35, 25 or 18 hours a week. Tutors receive a stipend every two weeks, and can earn up to an additional $4,200 for student loans or tuition, which can be gifted to a family member if the tutor is 55 or older. Many tutors also qualify for additional benefits like free health insurance and child care assistance. Anyone interested is encouraged to apply now at readingandmath .net or by calling 866-859-2825. Tutors will begin in August 2019, and spend the next school year making the commitment to “Help Minnesota Be More.” Math and literacy tutors are fully trained by Math Corps and Reading Corps.

http://www.lillienews.com/articles/2019/06/17/reading-and-math-tutors-needed-2019-2010-school-year

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
LOL...right.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Especially since tutoring is the focus of their services.. ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Especially since tutoring is the focus of their services.. ;D

Not to downplay it, but it's that greed thing again.  They spend the funds but didn't fulfill the fundamentals of it.  NPO of the likes, just spend so the budget grants/funds will be increased often through taxation and la la la la la....and then new grants/funds to fix the problem...band-aid reaction...nuf f said.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
...Studies Magnet and they are here to help but then they can't even get the year in the headline correct??  ???

Hahaha. That's funny. What an EPIC FAIL, reminds me so much of you.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Wait for it........

Wait for it........

Wait for it........thek ing is about to be attracted to this reply.  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Hahaha. That's funny. What an EPIC FAIL, reminds me so much of you.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Wait for it........

Wait for it........

Wait for it........thek ing is about to be attracted to this reply.  :2funny:

Look who came crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" after crying "bored" and "one last thing"...YEP it's the EPIC FAIL!!! ;D ;D ;D ...Her blood is still gushing out very heavily...Yeah I know she tries really hard to keep her words ("bored" and "one last thing") but when she's bleeding that bad, she can't help but to crawl back since her words are as worthless as her... ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN EPIC FAIL!  O0

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them... What an EPIC FAIL loser..;D ;D ;D

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "bored" and "one last thing"..but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"...and "one last thing"..WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

And NOPE, NO NEED TO "wait"...too easy as usual... ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Hahaha!!!!

I didn't have to wait long. EPIC SUCCESS!!!!! Attracted.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Hahaha!!!!

I didn't have to wait long. EPIC SUCCESS!!!!! Attracted.  :2funny: :2funny:

Look who came crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" after crying "bored" and "one last thing"...YEP it's the EPIC FAIL!!! ;D ;D ;D ...Her blood is still gushing out very heavily...Yeah I know she tries really hard to keep her words ("bored" and "one last thing") but when she's bleeding that bad, she can't help but to crawl back since her words are as worthless as her... ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN EPIC FAIL!  "again and again" ("And again")...O0 ... ;D ;D ;D

No "wait" at all due tall the foaming and blood....AND ON THE OTHER SIDE, I WASN'T THE ONE THAT CRIED "bored" or "one last thing"....;D ;D ;D

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "bored" and "one last thing"..but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"...and "one last thing"..WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Judgement based on elementary students and studies.  These kids will grow up to be some of the smartest kids in the nation, especially hmong kids.

besides, you have to down play progress to get funding, when it comes to being a minority...it's called milking the educational system. ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements