Advertisement

Author Topic: My daily support...If you want to complain.  (Read 122966 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: My daily support...If you want to complain.
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2020, 06:09:14 AM »
Every day I step outside of that front door of my house, there's 100 things right out there trying to kill me...

The fact that I made it home everyday means that they messed up and will will try again tomorrow...

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2020, 01:57:10 PM »
Know the difference between a discussion and a debate, understand the difference between wisdom and foolishness, the concept of being open minded and just opinions, and most of all conflicts and resolutions.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2020, 02:22:19 PM »
Wisdom comes from making mistakes and learning from it to not repeat it. Foolishness comes from making mistakes and learning from it, yet repeating it. It's a wonder, one cannot be wise all the time, nor foolish all the time either. That's what makes one unique as a person.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2020, 11:10:51 AM »
It is easily mistaken to believe that time can heal.
The hands of time itself is not able to collect the pieces of a broken heart no matter how much time passes. It requires the growth of love and the cradle of compassion, whose arms caresses and mends. Wisdom is understanding and accepting the work of the latter which rides on time.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2020, 06:08:30 AM »
They say.  If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right person.

It's only an imagination for those that have not experience love in it's purest form.  It's a reality for those who knows love from it's purest form.  For love, doesn't know right from wrong.  Loving you was never wrong.  It just wasn't enough from when it sprout forth.  The only thing wrong was it was neglected and left to wither away.  The only right thing to do about love is nurturing it.  It's not an imagination, it is a real heartfelt thing.  It's just from someone who is with kindness and compassion.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2020, 10:10:33 AM »
One day, you will have to discover that you will have the greatest love for yourself.  Let that day be today.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2020, 01:24:51 PM »
Note to self:

The biggest rule in relationship is self awareness. You see there is a dichotomy of a pros and cons in everything we do and how we behave. They say that we get back what we project. They say that we receive what we've given. We all know that isn't always the case because even the energy we create, we didn't do so of our own accord. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. It's is borrowed and channel into something, then changed and released out as something else. In that' concept we may have appeared to created something out of nothing, but we also need something to feed that creation.

If you're mad at someone, maybe sometimes it's something else that one is mad at, but this person just happened to be there with one more thing on top of your plate that tips the balance. One can be extremely mad, but the presence of that someone may tip the balance in the opposite direction and calms one and calls back sanity and peace. This is sometimes what people call emotional intelligence. Knowing how to act and react, behave, and allow the right emotions to manifest. Yes, sometimes love can be harsh, but love is also comforting. It's how we can incite or insight the correct emotional response. If we poke and prod, we will incite anger and rapid response. If we carefully compliment and comfort, we will insight favor and empathetic responses.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2021, 05:42:41 AM »
If you're thirsty, drink.  If you're hungry, eat.  O0

It's not always about water and food.  It's sometimes about mental well being and spiritual well being.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2021, 06:21:50 PM »
Where there's life, there's hope.

No matter how tough life is, if you survive you can build up something again.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2021, 12:47:54 AM »
Live today, die tomorrow...the y say.

However if you still alive tomorrow, that's called living another day.  O0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2022, 02:44:13 PM »
People are very efficient at doing inefficient tasks.  :D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2022, 04:58:22 AM »
All anyone really looks for in life with another is a bond that will wash away the sad experiences. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2022, 07:53:57 PM »
When someone tells you that you need to work on your communication skills...

They're trying to tell you that they lack the comprehension, loss of reception, or simply fail to decipher the message.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2023, 02:48:21 PM »
Stop trying to advise fools.  :D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2023, 11:53:40 PM »
V, did you ever get remarried?

Advertisements