Advertisement

Author Topic: This is why some need to be more open minded and less ignorant about 'step'  (Read 2433 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...-parents and/or step-kids. They just assume that the love won't be the same as their biological counterparts/cases. It may be true on average but not always so got to keep an open mind and go from there because it can be a case by case thing based on the individual.

I know a man that loves his step-daughter just as much as his biological daughter and split his will evenly between the two girls..Both daughter also love him equally... This is a nice Father's Day gift..!!! O0:

Stepdad brought to tears after daughter frames all the inspiring messages he left on her door: 'I kept them all'

Middle school is a daunting time for adolescents; beyond puberty, the age brings added pressures of trying to fit in and a more serious focus on school assignments. It's equally challenging to parent a child at this age.

In an effort to be a supportive parent during that time, Brian Sandusky showed he cared by leaving an inspirational message on stepdaughter Sophia Wilcox’s door every single day during middle school. Sophia, now 20 years old and visiting from college, surprised her stepfather with a Father's Day gift on Sunday: all of his handwritten notes framed around a picture of them together.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Hi stepdad,

Here's all your notes back.  I don't need them. You're not my real father.

K Thanks,
stepdaughter

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
I'm sure you can love any child as long as they are nice :)

If they are the devil, then it is near impossible to love them.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Perhaps for some but in YAK's case, his kids can walk all over him and abuse him how they want but he'll still take them due to lack of balls.

Advertisements