Advertisement

Author Topic: Martial Arts Breaking Things 101  (Read 3912 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Martial Arts Breaking Things 101
« on: June 20, 2019, 10:16:17 PM »
The question is Does Breaking Things using Martial Arts prove anything?

So I suppose, I will profess to the secret of breaking things.  Now there's a method and secret to breaking things like rocks, bricks, wooden boards, steel material, pottery, etc.,..  And there are people who can do it properly with the correct force.  There is no doubt about that.  They are all masters.  Basic martial arts breaking things 101.

Now there are also plenty of frauds out there.  The frauds are not without skills.  So to say that they are a complete fraud is not accurate.  They are very skillful and very convincing with their sleight of hand.  For example throwing cards that can embed into wood.  I and most people can't do that.  It's impossible, but plausible.  These skillful martial artist most certain can accomplish that, even send the card right through the board of wood.  Amazing.

Now lets get to where they break things.  These are not pre-cut nor design specific for breaking object.  These are actually selective objects that at times are very common.  Building bricks for example.  They must be tough if they are used to build walls and foundations.  Yes they are tough, but what happens when you drop these objects?  They are quite fragile as they can also be shattered rather easily.  Now the martial arts breaking methods exposed.  Take two bricks and throw them straight down onto the floor.  One floor is grass and soil, the brick is cushioned and will not break, unless it is faulted already.  The other floor is iron and the brick easily shatters on it or will at least chip a corner.  While this is completely different from a martial arts hitting the brick barehanded and breaking it, it is not unrelated.  I will explain how it is to expose the frauds who are very skillful at convincing their audience.

So how do they do it?  They are smashing that brick against that iron.  First we all know what happens when you hold onto a stick and hit the sidewalk very hard with it.  The shock impact rebounds right back into your hands.  We have no method to avoid that because we are untrained.  It is simple physics that there is always an equal and opposite force, when a force in enacted upon an object.  If we hit the brick with our bare hands we will definitely hurt ourselves.  However you and I observed that martial artist hitting the brick barehanded.  With a little practice even you can do it.  I did it and so can you.  The method is throwing the brick onto that iron.  Before my bare hand hits the brick.  I slightly raised the brick.  That gives it space, to make impact onto the iron below.  Now I just broke bricks like a trained black belt martial artist.  It is that rebound shock wave upon the impact of your bare hand strike that actually breaks the brick.  To the eye, it most certainly looks like you barehanded strike and broke the brick.

Next time you see that martial artist breaking objects and you are in awe and the audience is giving that person praise.  Go center stage and perform his feat yourself and walk away like it was nothing.  Congratulation s, you have leveled up!

Should I choose my air fist strike or my sword energy wave attack?  I mean I just leveled up and suddenly obtained new martial arts skills.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Martial Arts Breaking Things 101
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 10:04:06 PM »
These guys haven't learned that secret yet, VH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWKhiSmj73s

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 01:44:20 PM »
I realized that when I saw people breaking rocks. Just like you said the force from the thing below it is used.

What I'd like to know is if breaking said stones can lead to nerve damage.

There are two methods...one is strengthening your joints and tendons, thickening your skin/hide.  The other is nerve damage so your pain tolerance goes up.

In the end...one is always doing damage to the body. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 01:44:58 PM »
These guys haven't learned that secret yet, VH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWKhiSmj73s

Yeah...overcon fidence.  You can't break tough objects.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 01:57:28 PM »
The word art is in it.  It is an art.  Magic is an art. 

The person is the master of his craft.  He knows the advantage while the audiences will not. 

However, in the movie blood sport, we see that dumatay boy were given the bottom brick to break and not the top one.  The power of chi is real.  If they punch you in the stomach, they are picking an organ to break, not your outer skin. 

It is an art so I don't know how they are doing it but I'm sure they did not learn it the day before either. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 02:17:41 PM »
The power of chi is real.  Let me tell you a short story that I told on PH before.

My uncle went back to thailand by himself to learn from someone that taught him the art of chi.  To him, he thinks that it is an ancient art of healing like chinese acupuncture or something. 

When he came back, he gave me a demonstration.   I had back problems at the time.  He puts his fingers at a certain location on my back and left it there.  The longer I waited, the hotter it becomes. 

No chanting, no hoopla, all quietness.  The session was free so why would he wants to con me for?  He's my favorite uncle and my trust in him and he is with me are at 100% trusting ratio. 

What he learned was the power of chi and how to harness it.  Could be black magic I dunno but it does come with a price.  Chi, anybody can do but to be able to control it will take many more years to master.  Our body has enough chi power to sustain our lives but if we give our chi away to others, it may weaken you.  Soon after or every time he does the "healing", he would fall sick.  We told him to stop and he did. 

I think he either lost contact or stopped reaching out to his thailand master but yeah, that's the story that I wanted to share with you guys. 

You guys ever had stage freight before?  Imagine your first time on stage and all them eyes are looking at you.  If every person has chi power and if people are staring at you from a distance with a little bit of chi and if the sum of a little chi times by X, you will get that stage freight "someone is watching me" sensation.  Call it what you may but I call it the chi power at work.  Now how do people overcome this chi power?  Practice and experiences.  Now, I can go front stage or in front of a big crowd to deliver my presentation. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2020, 04:12:20 AM »
"chi" is the many energy all around us we cannot see with the naked eyes. it is from other dimensions or spiritual side in a sense. it is energy you can absorbed, but if abused and overused can cause detrimental effects to one's physical health. Chi can also be use to predict future outcomes or manifest things to your favor. It is highly dangerous, and before one can use it, they must make a deal with the demons....ther e are good chi and bad chi.....like most things in life....nothin g comes freely.....eve rything is a deal......acce pt your physical capabilities and mental capacity at its natural form...... :-X

Wait...so what about all those people/masters who claim that they can see the chi energy?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 02:16:59 PM »
Saw another impressive video of a guy throwing a few objects and blasting carbonated aluminum cans and glass bottles.  Looked amazing.  What distance.  What accuracy. 

Well his mistake was when he took two steps to the target.  Well that's only about 6 feet or so.  10 feet distance tops.  That's not impressive.  I can hit object with high accuracy at 15-20 feet.  But my bottles of liquid and aluminum cans won't explode.  I mean I wouldn't had shaken up to that point.

Advertisements