Advertisement

Author Topic: You know youre in San Jose when you see these American waving their flag proudly  (Read 1416 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 ...both flags that is...;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Tell that to this news reporter that he was in the wrong city, it wasn't Auburn, it was actually San Jose.   :2funny:

https://www.auburn-reporter.com/news/ceremony-commemorating-south-vietnam-armed-forces-day-set-for-saturday/

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
That is the old Vietnamese flag that I remembered growing up to see.  You may not see the current hoe chi Minh flag cuz that commie flag does not fly well here in the states.  Even the white veterans will have a fit against your regimen.

When I see that flag, I know I'm in a safe place where we viets are with the Americans as we strive for liberty and justice for all. 

Commie is the jury n Executioner on the streets and you have no words to say.  They call for back up and more commie croonies will whoop your azz even further.  Only person they are afraid of is the trump.  Only way your azz gets out of jail is by order from the POTUS.   And to top it off, they will never claim their defeat either. 

The American flag is usually seen with that yellow flag with three red stripes.   A democracy where even the unprivileged can also has a voice. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Duma have you tried Pho Kim in Elk Grove?  (something like that).  I hear it's owned by same people as Pho Anh Dao and supposably tastes better.

I will try it out one day.  Anh dao got voted the best pho house in SJ.  I came one time aroun 3pm n they told me all they got was chicken pho cuz they sold out.  I was impressed. 

I don't tend to eat chicken pho.  That kind of pho is eaten when you don't have the time to cook the beef pho.  I'll eat the chicken pho at home but I'm not paying money for second class pho.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Tell that to this news reporter that he was in the wrong city, it wasn't Auburn, it was actually San Jose.   :2funny:

https://www.auburn-reporter.com/news/ceremony-commemorating-south-vietnam-armed-forces-day-set-for-saturday/

Oh look who FOLLOWED me here too after crying "one last thing" and "bored"...

Also look, another EPIC FAIL contribution because the story in the link above was held in Auburn, WA..NOT THAT IT'S A SURPRISE... ;D ;D ;D ...But THANK YOU for the entertainment!  O0

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 11:27:56 PM by theking »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Oh look who FOLLOWED me here too after crying "one last thing" and "bored"...
The one who attracted you to respond to my post.  :2funny:

Also look, another EPIC FAIL contribution because the story in the link above was held in Auburn, WA..NOT THAT IT'S A SURPRISE... ;D ;D ;D ...But THANK YOU for the entertainment!  O0 Glad to see that you agreed with me about seeing them Americans waving two flags doesn't necessarily mean that you are in San Jose, but instead could be somewhere else such as Auburn, WA. After all, unless if someone is ignorant, it's common for a lot of people to know the FACT   that Americans of Vietnamese decent live elsewhere other than San Jose. I'm also proud of you for admitting that you made an ignorant claim when you said, "You know you're in San Jose when you see these American waving their flag proudly....bot h flags." Keep up with the honesty. Now hopefully you are no longer ignorant of that simple FACT.  O0   

One last thing, thanks for accepting the FACTS that I was bored at one point and that I did had one last thing to point out in my previous post.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
One last thing, thanks for accepting the FACTS that I was bored at one point and that I did had one last thing to point out in my previous post.  O0

And look who came crawling back to prove me right after crying "one last thing" and "bored" for "everyone to see"..Yep, it's the EPIC FAIL!!! ;D ;D ;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING from the challenge that was issued months ago, just more of the same (tuck and run and tantruming)... ;D

BUT THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN (for "everyone to see")... O0 O0 O0

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
And look who came crawling back to prove me right after crying "one last thing" and "bored" for "everyone to see"..Yep, it's the EPIC FAIL!!! ;D ;D ;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING from the challenge that was issued months ago, just more of the same (tuck and run and tantruming)... ;D

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Thanks again, but there's no need for you to prove again that you accepted that FACT. But you have the right to do what you want, just like I attracted you with this post making you eager to reply. You're welcome to come back again. What more can you lose? It's not like you're going to lose your title of theking of EPIC FAIL anytime soon. You've already shown plenty of times that you're ignorant of so many of the words that you used.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Thanks again, but there's no need for you to prove again that you accepted that FACT. But you have the right to do what you want, just like I attracted you with this post making you eager to reply. You're welcome to come back again. What more can you lose? It's not like you're going to lose your title of theking of EPIC FAIL anytime soon. You've already shown plenty of times that you're ignorant of so many of the words that you used.  O0

"theking of EPIC FAIL" ...can't beat them, join them..guess "theFAKING" was a failure just like you..WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!! ;D ;D ;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING from the challenge that was issued months ago, just more of the same (tuck and run and tantruming) like a "broken record"... ;D

Therefore:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
What about Lobster Pho? Worth the hype? I don't know of any i nsac that sells it.

All gimmick.  It's just pho with additional.  You can make your own pho at home and top it.  They have ready made pho broth in a can at big azn grocery chains. 

In Modesto, they have pho burrito.  Totally murdered it, them Mexicans.   :2funny:

Advertisements