Advertisement

Author Topic: What's the worst excuse anyone's ever used to break up with you?  (Read 2608 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
My worst one: This was my Freshmen year in College. Dated this Philipino girl. One day, out of the blue, she calls me and said "I want to break up for a couple of weeks because there's this guy that I used to like in Highschool, but he treated me pretty bad and now he wants to go out on a date with me so I want to go just so I can use him and then dump him to get him back".

Okay, please share yours.  If I remember other stories, I might share them too.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: What's the worst excuse anyone's ever used to break up with you?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 10:18:38 AM »
"I never thought that you liked me that way."
"I need for you to just wait..."
"I love you too much and I just need time away..."
"There's an age difference...I'm one month older than you..."
"I want to travel and see the world..."
"It was just spontaneous..."
"I wanted you to pretend to be my husband, but your not him..."
"I like a man with more hair..."
"You are too big, down there..."
"You aren't a virgin!..."
"I'm not a virgin..."

I'm just a guy....and I was supposed to know that we were actually in a relationship?  Like as in dating?  The whole time I thought we were friends or colleagues.  We are just acquaintances or classmates... :-X

Really the excuses people use or come up with... :idiot2: 

I have never broken up with anyone...cuz I'm just a guy and didn't even know we were an item, a thing, or really had a relationship.. .you tell me.  We break up.  How am I breaking up when I didn't had anything to begin with.  I mean I was just beginning to think we were gonna have a relationship and poof...there wasn't one.  I was going to court you and then you finally denied me.  That was somehow supposed to had counted?

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: What's the worst excuse anyone's ever used to break up with you?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 02:56:11 AM »
I recall me being the breaker not the breakee so don't really have one. When I broke up with a girl, I usually do it straight up and honestly as well as conversing nicely and clearly with a firm stance..so not sure if the girls I've broken up with see it as an "excuse" or not??  ???

Advertisements