Advertisement

Author Topic: holy shit, just had the best hamburger i ever eaten  (Read 226 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
holy shit, just had the best hamburger i ever eaten
« on: June 28, 2019, 03:19:00 PM »
neighbor was out grilling some burgers...and offer to make me a burger...i took a bite and was impressed...i said what the hell you put in there? lols...said the best burgers, the patties are shaped from ground beef yourself...not the ones already pre made by some machine...so it's like the same concept of chopping your own pork to make Hmong sausage for a more natural texture and flavor...whow. ..it was just regular ground beef, shape into a patty, and cheese...i'm one of those folks who likes it plain like that...haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Re: holy shit, just had the best hamburger i ever eaten
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 01:42:13 AM »
neighbor was out grilling some burgers...and offer to make me a burger...i took a bite and was impressed...i said what the hell you put in there? lols...said the best burgers, the patties are shaped from ground beef yourself...not the ones already pre made by some machine...so it's like the same concept of chopping your own pork to make Hmong sausage for a more natural texture and flavor...whow. ..it was just regular ground beef, shape into a patty, and cheese...i'm one of those folks who likes it plain like that...haha

Was that the first time you had homemade burger patties?

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +301
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 06:45:43 PM »
Sometimes homemade is the best!

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 09:38:46 PM »
Was that the first time you had homemade burger patties?

probably so....i would think 99.9% of people would be too lazy to make their own burger patties..haha or if I did alreadyin the past, I was not aware of it..i am pretty sure most people out there would not think there's a difference in taste and freshness until they tried it or at least told their burger's patty was home made...haha it would be like going to Mcdonalds, and some days your quarter pounder tastes fresher than the last, or taste stale compare to the last time you got one...lols

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 09:42:20 PM »
Sometimes homemade is the best!

homemade is always better...haha i am never fond of my own cooking though...but others are...and I'm usually more fond of other's cooking...I joke sometimes, cooking is like getting a massage...it's better when someone else give syou a massage...lmao

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +342
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 08:33:53 AM »
I take it you've never attempted a Hmong burger...LOL

ginger and garlic mixed into the meat...or something

Try it sometimes...

Even the elusive chili pepper, chives, and cilantro, mixed into... O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements