Advertisement

Author Topic: I feel bad for JayVon  (Read 135 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
I feel bad for JayVon
« on: June 28, 2019, 03:36:18 PM »
decided to go for a car wash....i went to one of those places where they actually drive your car through the tunnel, and hand dry and vacuum the car....when I went inside to pay, the clerk, assuming is also the manager was on the phone with someone...and all I heard was..." yeah, i believe he worked for us for about 3 months, I can't tell you much other than he was involuntarily seperated"....lols wtf??

he then hangs up and proceed to ring me up...I was like I'm not coming back here again...people like that doesn't earn my business...fuu king 18 bucks, plus 10 dollar tips each to the two young teenagers who took care of my car...i think they were suppose to put it in some safe box, but they quickly put in their pocket...which i didn't mind....i use to work as a car washer and sometimes people will just quickly shove the tip into your shirt pocket or shake your hand with the tip in hand..back then getting a 5 dollar tip made any car washer's day..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: I feel bad for JayVon
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 02:57:33 PM »
May need a Lawyer to confirm, but I don't think he can say the dude was "involuntarily" let go.  Go find the guy, tell him you got information that could make him rich. 

Like this post: 0

Advertisements