Advertisement

Author Topic: I feel bad for JayVon  (Read 81594 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
I feel bad for JayVon
« on: June 28, 2019, 03:36:18 PM »
decided to go for a car wash....i went to one of those places where they actually drive your car through the tunnel, and hand dry and vacuum the car....when I went inside to pay, the clerk, assuming is also the manager was on the phone with someone...and all I heard was..." yeah, i believe he worked for us for about 3 months, I can't tell you much other than he was involuntarily seperated"....lols wtf??

he then hangs up and proceed to ring me up...I was like I'm not coming back here again...people like that doesn't earn my business...fuu king 18 bucks, plus 10 dollar tips each to the two young teenagers who took care of my car...i think they were suppose to put it in some safe box, but they quickly put in their pocket...which i didn't mind....i use to work as a car washer and sometimes people will just quickly shove the tip into your shirt pocket or shake your hand with the tip in hand..back then getting a 5 dollar tip made any car washer's day..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Re: I feel bad for JayVon
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 02:57:33 PM »
May need a Lawyer to confirm, but I don't think he can say the dude was "involuntarily" let go.  Go find the guy, tell him you got information that could make him rich. 

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
Re: I feel bad for JayVon
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 03:49:41 PM »
i don't know either. i think technically they can, but most employers choose not to disclose anything except for the employment dates. it's kind of like in the grey. most play it safe by not revealing more than necessary. they know former employers can request what info and details were given during the exchange..haha

back then when I was still a youngster, i quitted a job..a year later, i went to apply for a job..got a interview...th e interviewer called my former boss right in front of me. lols...oh wait..he needed the address of my old workplace..so i called my old job for the address in front of him, to which I think it was his intention to see if I was honest about my work history because for a young guy back then I was already stacking some serious foundation..lo ls..my old boss answered, and i sense he can tell it was me by my voice...so I said is this Ryan? hey Ryan, this is Curse, hey I just need the address there for a job application. And then for some odd reason I asked are you okay if I put down you as a professional reference? He pause for a second, then i can I tell by his tone, although he was like yeah sure, of course, I know he wasn't genuine...prob ably still upset I quit the job on rather short noticed..lols

Well, i think the interviewer heard the whole conversation.. .i didn't think i would get a offer, but a week later, i did...the interviewer probably called every single one of my past jobs, and found that this guy is the real deal, although i may have quitted a few jobs out of bad terms....he must think, well, guys like Curse is marketable and highly experienced so he can choose to work and go where he wants, when he wants...lols

work for that place for 5 years, made them a lot of business contracts...wh en i left that place, some of the ladies int he office cried...haha the interveiwer, the big boss, I'll never forget the guy...he just told me, I knew from the start and from your past work history you wouldn't be with us forever, but you stayed 4  more years than what I predicted...lo ls

best thing is I can always go back to that company but I don't see it happeneing..ha ha
since then i learn...you don't have to reveal all of your past jobs...leave out the ones you became enemies with...lols

Advertisements