Advertisement

Author Topic: Why not looking your age is important and get away with it  (Read 5925 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Why not looking your age is important and get away with it
« on: July 01, 2019, 05:33:43 PM »
When people ask you questions like... When are you going to get marry or when are you going to have children and my response to it will come in a trivia. 

First off, you gotta look the role.  They can ask you out of concern and that's ok but people who are marriage material tends to look different.  Take for instance justin beaver.  Well that kid is married now but he doesn't need to get marry cuz he's still looking like a kid.  He doesn't look the role cuz he doesn't look mature enough to be a marriage material person.  Same can be said with old maid.  They are old in age and their facial are older as well.  To me, they look like they are married with a few kids but they are not.  These folks are constantly getting hammered by society as to why they are not married or have kids by now. 

Now if you don't look like your age but are in the old maid age like I am, we do not need to get marry.  If you put us in a batch of other younger bachelors, we will fit in and no one will notice that we are at the marriage and beyond age.  The pressure is not there because we do not look our age.  Biologically, that we can not run away from but externally, we can extend our decisions to get marry or have kids at a later time in our life. 

So if folks are not married by a certain age or have children by a certain age, don't knock on them for there or lack off.  They are just a victim of circumstances and if they can pull the "I don't look like the married with kids type" because they take care of themselves then let that be.   ;D

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: Why not looking your age is important and get away with it
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 05:51:15 PM »
The Single Life May Get Even Better With Age
Singles today are happier than before, and singles get happier with age.

Posted Jan 19, 2019

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-single/201901/the-single-life-may-get-even-better-age

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 07:15:42 PM »
When are you going to get marry buc ha meung  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 04:43:59 AM »
That is a truly shallow way of living one's life.

Who is writing the rules?  You?   :2funny:

Shallow as in shallow hal where they say they don't date fat people or they don't date ugly people. 

I'm just justifying the fact that some people do not look their age and because they are not, they are not constricted by your rule of getting married by a certain age.  Now when they say that you looked matured, to me, it means you looked older.  Who really wants to look old?  The beauty industry is a multi billion dollars industry for a reason.  Everyone wants to look young or defy it.

Then again, you may think you looking young but it is all in your head.  You can lie to yourself but society can see right through you.  For sure I do not look like my age but I'm for sure I can not pass for no 18 years older either.   :2funny:

The day when society tells me that I'm looking older or that I'm matured in looks is when I will lead to believe that I am matured or older. 

Same case scenerio with women who are youthful.  Stay young for as long as you can but still yet, you can not cheat your own biological clock.  Giving birth in your 40's is asking for risk.   With men, we can still get marry at 50's in biological when your azz only looks like you are barely pushing 40.  Sperm still good till you are 60 I think.   ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 04:46:37 AM »
When are you going to get marry buc ha meung  ;D

Honestly, anytime I wanna. 

Now quality might not be there because I am not investing too much time in finding the right one.   :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 06:42:31 PM »
What if you thought you looked young but in reality, you didn’t?  Sometimes people may not necessarily tell you the truth because they are being nice or don’t want to offend you.  Even if you hang out with young bachelors, people who don’t know you may think you’re a young bachelor but didn’t age well.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 07:15:09 PM »
Honestly, anytime I wanna. 

Now quality might not be there because I am not investing too much time in finding the right one.   :2funny:

Guess you will have to settle for it or go to Vietnam like these Hmong OGs going to Laos. Lol

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 11:34:48 PM »
What if you thought you looked young but in reality, you didn’t?  Sometimes people may not necessarily tell you the truth because they are being nice or don’t want to offend you.  Even if you hang out with young bachelors, people who don’t know you may think you’re a young bachelor but didn’t age well.   ;D

If you look matured aka old, no wonder they are pestering you to get marry and pop babies.  It is their reminder that you are not looking any younger so you best better listen to somebody.

So I'm here to remind folks that some of y'all have that tired looking body cuz you old and have children already while our traveling lady has no wrinkle and can get away with not having children at this moment, even though she is married for 10 years now. 

If no one reminds you of your true self then how are you going to know?  Do you see yourself age?  Probably not if you look at a mirror on a daily basis.  Most to all of us are guilty of it. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 11:41:50 PM »
Guess you will have to settle for it or go to Vietnam like these Hmong OGs going to Laos. Lol

My Chicago's cousin just married his Vietnam bride in Chicago.  He's pushing 50 and it is his first marriage.  When you can't find anybody because you are married to your careers, time will be passing on by without them. 

When you older, you don't have room to play the dating game.  Not having enough dating time yields to not really knowing the other person. 

I'm not getting me an oversea bride cuz I don't have a problem with being picky and not finding me a local woman with established papers on her.  I can marry anyone I wanna and at any time.  It just that I'm not tired of the scene.   Not just yet. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 02:37:30 AM »
Occasionally I get macked on by very young kids.  I don't know why, if maybe these younger adults or teenager per say are just looking for a father figure in their life...I don't know.

I had at the time of around 30yrs of age or so, was still getting invites from women as young as 15 yrs old.  I don't know, but I will guaranteed that showing them my bald head usually settles that.  I admit I wear a cap 99% of the time.  I just do.  It wasn't until recently withing like 3 yrs ago, I had high school girl tried to pick me up, asked for phone # and all.  My response was, I am old enough to be your father.  Was that a dare by your friends? 

Many times it was, there was also a tension there.  When you actually like the older sister but it's the younger one who really has the attraction to you.  Even in instances where you actually was attracted to the aunt, but it's the niece who really wants your companionship.  This isn't like some anime where one will just accept it and say, he's yours and I will accept it.  There's that tension always there.  I cannot deal with it when neither is willing to make that full leap of faith.  I also hate the tests/games.  If you the older one is trying to test me with that younger one...fail.  You're either gonna fail if I fall for that younger person, or I will not appreciate it and you will fail.  Such as the case, I don't like being in the middle of some family quarrel.  I'm not just some trophy to fight for in that manner.

I will also reverse the role here.  I admit that when I was a young sapling at age 18-19 yrs, I did developed a crush for a much older lady.  Well I didn't ask for her age, but she did had an 11 yr old son at that time so that settles the age gap. Now this is where it got tense, sexual tension at times.  Many times she made it so that we were alone, just the two of us.  Now being younger and easily manipulated, yes I was dumb to trust her in those times.  Still when it comes down to it, I had always had the physical upper hand in resistance.  Many of times to admit that I fell in love with the older person.  Well, she's married.  Tough, I was too young too late...whateve r the stars weren't aligned.

Oh it's true, being younger and looking younger than your age...use it.  It's what you've been given, don't waste it.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 06:08:35 AM »
If you look matured aka old, no wonder they are pestering you to get marry and pop babies.  It is their reminder that you are not looking any younger so you best better listen to somebody.

So I'm here to remind folks that some of y'all have that tired looking body cuz you old and have children already while our traveling lady has no wrinkle and can get away with not having children at this moment, even though she is married for 10 years now. 

If no one reminds you of your true self then how are you going to know?  Do you see yourself age?  Probably not if you look at a mirror on a daily basis.  Most to all of us are guilty of it.

Sorry to burst your bubble but people normally ask you those types of questions because they know you personally (e.g. they know your approximate age), it’s not because they/you think you look young or mature.   ;D

One of my sisters married when she was 19 and she looks somewhat mature.....no one was telling or asking her when she was going to have kids.  They still encouraged her to go to college and take her time. 

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2019, 06:36:35 AM »
Sorry to burst your bubble but people normally ask you those types of questions because they know you personally (e.g. they know your approximate age), it’s not because they/you think you look young or mature.   ;D

One of my sisters married when she was 19 and she looks somewhat mature.....no one was telling or asking her when she was going to have kids.  They still encouraged her to go to college and take her time.

Well do allow me to bust your **** since you busted my ****.

Well proudlao does not know me but he's asking when I'm getting married. 

Your matured sister may be 19 but she looks older than 19 hence the word matured is added into the equation.  Now had she looks like 12 but at 19, it is hard to ask a young n youthful gal to waste her life on an early marriage. 

Go brush your teeth n do this later.  This is too early in the morning for you.   :2funny:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 06:55:33 AM by tRouBLe »

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2019, 07:06:30 AM »
Well do allow me to bust your **** since you busted my ****.

Well proudlao does not know me but he's asking when I'm getting married. 

Your matured sister may be 19 but she looks older than 19 hence the word matured is added into the equation.  Now had she looks like 12 but at 19, it is hard to ask a young n youthful gal to waste her life on an early marriage. 

Go brush your teeth n do this later.  This is too early in the morning for you.   :2funny:

I was making a general statement about what and why people would normally ask, then referencing an example.  No need to take it personally nor bring others into the conversation.   ;D

When people are in love, you can’t stop them from getting married....unl ess they’re underage in some states.  :D  You can only advise and encourage them after.

You should just go back to bed since you’re a couple of hours behind me.  I’m already out and about.   ;D :P

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2019, 11:10:45 AM »
I was making a general statement about what and why people would normally ask, then referencing an example.  No need to take it personally nor bring others into the conversation.   ;D

When people are in love, you can’t stop them from getting married....unl ess they’re underage in some states.  :D  You can only advise and encourage them after.

You should just go back to bed since you’re a couple of hours behind me.  I’m already out and about.   ;D :P

Let's cut the general stuff out and get to the point.  What about yourself?  If you sister is married at 19 and you looked matured for your age or in my stance, matured= old, why aren't you married and have a few kids like Lilly by now?   

If you ask me, instead of claiming the 5th, I'll say straight up that I'm too ugly to get married.  What about you Yom?  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2019, 02:01:42 PM »
it's nice when you're in your late 20's and early 30's...you can hit on girls as young as 18-21, 22-24 and show them how a real man is like...lols but when you hit late 30's and 40's....you start tto think, every young big bootie mamma cita muchachas are your nieces, youngest sister, or even a daughter you didn't know you have somewhere...lm ao

the age gap just becomes immoral to me once you hit the mid 30's and up....i know some people in their 50-60's getting them a 18=19 year old muchacha but me, i just can't look past the age gap....so i just end up stealing someone's wife...haha j/k

I heard you there.  We just have to force ourselves to stay without our means.  Then again, some people are youthful enough, cheerful enough that they get along well with the young and restless.  You just can't help but to be you but if you attract them then can it be your fault? 

Like some people are friendly with fat chicks.  Fat chicks take that as a pick up line and what a guy to do?   :2funny:

I say to give them all a chance.  Dont' be a scrooge and give peace and love a chance.  Just gotta know your means.  If you old, 21+ is fair game.  If you really old, let's up that ante to 31 and up.   :2funny:

Advertisements