Advertisement

Author Topic: Why not looking your age is important and get away with it  (Read 5926 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: Why not looking your age is important and get away with it
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 03:42:21 PM »
it's nice when you're in your late 20's and early 30's...you can hit on girls as young as 18-21, 22-24 and show them how a real man is like...lols but when you hit late 30's and 40's....you start tto think, every young big bootie mamma cita muchachas are your nieces, youngest sister, or even a daughter you didn't know you have somewhere...lm ao

the age gap just becomes immoral to me once you hit the mid 30's and up....i know some people in their 50-60's getting them a 18=19 year old muchacha but me, i just can't look past the age gap....so i just end up stealing someone's wife...haha j/k

A big age gap doesn't sit right with me too.  A 30 yo man with a 20 yo girl and vice versa is OK with me.  A 40 yo man with a 20 yo girl and vice versa is a bit concerning, because that could be your kid!   :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :o    A 50 yo man with a 20 yo girl and vice versa is very concerning because, again, that could be your kid!   A 60 yo man with a 20 yo girl and vice versa is EXTREMELY concerning because that could be your GRANDKID!  Ewwww.

Dacurse, I like how you said you end up stealing someone's wife.  ;D  I know you were j/k.  But on a serious note, if a wife can be stolen then her husband must have issues... often, wives aren't easily stolen if there's nothing wrong with their husbands.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 07:32:07 AM »
You don't even have to look your age to play this game.  You can be older than your age but the lifestyle you play can make you young at heart. 

Like older guys with nice expensive cars or older guys listening to youngin music and attending youngin music events and dances to youngin music.  Activities for the youngins are not exclusively for the youngins only.  It is like robbing the cradle sorta.  Like kids lunchables, grown up people can eat that too.

All these events can make one looks younger than their age.  You are who you hang out with.  It is up to them kids to accept you or not will be the question. 

Big money industry to help us older folks to turn back the clock or find our fountain of youth.  Forever Young they call it. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 04:52:41 PM »
You don't even have to look your age to play this game.  You can be older than your age but the lifestyle you play can make you young at heart. 

Like older guys with nice expensive cars or older guys listening to youngin music and attending youngin music events and dances to youngin music.  Activities for the youngins are not exclusively for the youngins only.  It is like robbing the cradle sorta.  Like kids lunchables, grown up people can eat that too.

All these events can make one looks younger than their age.  You are who you hang out with.  It is up to them kids to accept you or not will be the question. 

Big money industry to help us older folks to turn back the clock or find our fountain of youth.  Forever Young they call it.

I agree, DuMa.  If you partake in young people activities and act young and feel young then, oftentimes, it will make you look younger than your actual age.  The opposite is true too.  If you're young but you act old then you will look older than your actual age.  As for me, I'm old but I still feel like I'm 25-35.   ;D ;D  I listen to rap music still.  And I listen to current songs that my kids like to listen to.  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 11:11:21 PM »
I agree, DuMa.  If you partake in young people activities and act young and feel young then, oftentimes, it will make you look younger than your actual age.  The opposite is true too.  If you're young but you act old then you will look older than your actual age.  As for me, I'm old but I still feel like I'm 25-35.   ;D ;D  I listen to rap music still.  And I listen to current songs that my kids like to listen to.  ;D

Exactly and because of that, your own kids will see you as their role model and their bestfriend because they can relate to you at an eye to eye level versus one where they will combat whatever their parents tosses at them.  Like why are young teens be running away from home?  Cuz their parents are too old school and their rules are so unfawking bearable. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements