Advertisement

Author Topic: Pick Up Lines, Shut Down Lines, Gender Battles  (Read 8067 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Pick Up Lines, Shut Down Lines, Gender Battles
« on: July 03, 2019, 12:20:11 AM »
I will start...

- Those who are into fitness

There's this new workout routine...they say it's a HIIT called sects your eyes. LOL

I saw you in the fitness center...were you weight lifting or were you just waiting to be lifted?

The next month's group fitness class is posted. They've cancelled all the YOGA classes and replaced them with these new YOLO classes.

- Those who are like in up to college or still schooling.

Excuse me, I don’t want to sound obtuse, but I want to triangle you. You will be acute, and I will be a right. Can we triangle again? You’re A squared, I’m B squared, and together this equals us C squared.

If you put math and health class together it's 1+1=3

This is an A to B conversation so C your way out.

I am like this function.  I can make your Ex disappear and you will never wonder Y.

What is your malfunction? Mal Function is F = X times Y RU 2DM C unsquared.

- Single Parents

Mom told be about something that I should be aware when I find myself attracted to a woman...that it has something to do with FEAR MOMS. (pheromones)

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 05:19:55 AM by VillainousHero »

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Pick Up Lines, Shut Down Lines, Gender Battles
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »

Female cop - "Drop your pants and show me your concealed weapons..." that's what she said.

Accused man - "Off is her, yes off is her"  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 04:13:08 AM »
Funny.

I don't use pickup lines at all.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 06:40:13 PM »
I have a favorite opener I use most  of the time and it has yield me great results. My open rate message has sky rocketed!

The thing with pickup lines is that you must know why you’re using it. If she respond, you have to know how to answer her back. Most guys use pickup lines randomly and they’re not ready to give an answer to her response.

If she qualifies herself - you reward her.

Sometimes she go silent after you use the pickup line (she’s not buying/accepting that frame), then now what?

This is why you have to know why you’re using those pickup lines.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 09:45:12 PM »
It’s all about doing it in a calibrate way, then use ladder to test for compliance. 

Learn how to calibrate and why it’s important for your game.

Calibration means the ability to KNOW what you need to do, WHEN you need to do it, and WHY you are doing that specific action.

For example, if you meet a girl with her two friends besides her facing their back, and your target is to get the girl in the middle number, you have to know when to open her, isolate her from her friends then go for the pull etc.. you gotta have social intelligence. You gotta guage her interest level, is she complying? Is she qualifying? Things of that nature.

Guys who have solid game can tell if a girl is going to give them her number before they actually ask for it. They can read how “warm” a girl is, and because of that, they know when to go for it and when not to.

That’s calibration.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 04:29:41 PM »
It’s all about doing it in a calibrate way, then use ladder to test for compliance. 

Calibration means the ability to KNOW what you need to do, WHEN you need to do it, and WHY you are doing that specific action.

For example, if you meet a girl with her two friends besides her facing their back, and your target is to get the girl in the middle number, you have to know when to open her, isolate her from her friends then go for the pull etc.. you gotta have social intelligence. You gotta guage her interest level, is she complying? Is she qualifying? Things of that nature.

Guys who have solid game can tell if a girl is going to give them her number before they actually ask for it. They can read how “warm” a girl is, and because of that, they know when to go for it and when not to.

That’s calibration.

What I'm hearing is:
- Think ahead and have a game plan
- Know how to read body language
- Have good social cues

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 09:24:56 PM »
What I'm hearing is:
- Think ahead and have a game plan
- Know how to read body language
- Have good social cues

Pickup is a skill set just like learning how to play chess or an instrument.

It can be broken down into different techniques, structures and methods.

If you learn the skills and spend time developing the skill set you can achieve results.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 07:02:22 AM »
Math -

Man - I know you know your Algebra and how to use it in real life.
Woman - What are you talking about?  Math?
Man - What's math got to do with it? LG Bra...large bra.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 07:18:01 AM »
Funny.

I don't use pickup lines at all.

Maybe that is why you still single.   :2funny:

Just the other day, a co worker, the freshest of the bunch was walking past me.  I asked her if she was going on break and she said yeah.  I then pretend to look at my watch and say me too. 

Now I know when she's going into the break room and I'll have break with her.  You see, a little goes a long way.  The more you talk, the more you will bond to click it. 

She asked me if I know how to drink.  I said I'm a light weight.  I think she's giving me hints that she wants to hit the bar with me someday.  I dunno but I heard from a clockblocker that he saw her and another girl hugged in her car.  Maybe she's a lesbian.  I like my odds at 0% for the challenge.    :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 08:01:08 AM »

Just the other day, a co worker, the freshest of the bunch was walking past me.  I asked her if she was going on break and she said yeah.  I then pretend to look at my watch and say me too. 

Now I know when she's going into the break room and I'll have break with her.  You see, a little goes a long way.  The more you talk, the more you will bond to click it. 

She asked me if I know how to drink.  I said I'm a light weight.  I think she's giving me hints that she wants to hit the bar with me someday.  I dunno but I heard from a clockblocker that he saw her and another girl hugged in her car.  Maybe she's a lesbian.  I like my odds at 0% for the challenge.    :2funny:

LOL. I used to work in a place where there was a lot of lesbians.  The stupid things they did to me.  Well, you're a lesbian and you're trying to get me?  Stop with the butt grabs...or else I'm gonna booby grab you back.  Stop with the ear lick or else I'm gonna lick your lips back.  They had fun teasing me, but I already know, they were lesbians and they knew I respected them for that.  So they play that tease.  I was young early twenties at that time.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 02:41:38 PM »
Years ago, I saw a nice-looking girl at the new year event. I tossed ball with her after asking about her last name. (We had different last names.) I tossed ball with her for a bit and then asked her for her number.

She told me her mom was watching her and that I should ask her mom for it.

First shock there.

I actually asked her mom for the girl's number.

Her mom didn't give me the number. Instead, she gave me their address.

Second shock there.

Little did they know I wasn't the traditional type to go visit a girl at home.

Okay, I'll learn pickup lines soon.

That’s calibration.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 02:43:00 PM »
Could be.

"...

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 05:10:42 PM »
Years ago, I saw a nice-looking girl at the new year event. I tossed ball with her after asking about her last name. (We had different last names.) I tossed ball with her for a bit and then asked her for her number.

First shock there.

Second shock there.

Sorry but it sound like you got friend zoned. She’s probably wasn’t into you, but enjoyed your company.

In other words, she doesn’t find you physically attractive.

Either that, or you asked for her number during the lowest point in the conversation. Sometimes you might get her number but when you text her to meet up, she’ll flake. Actually she will ghost. The reason for this is because guys go straight for the number only. He didn’t build enough attraction. Sometimes a girl will just give out her number out of politeness.

If I ask a girl for her number but she insist I give mine to her, I will not do it. 

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 05:43:22 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 01:22:02 AM »
Racial -

Are you African?  You are A freak'n babe.

Are you from China?  Well I'm china get you on a date.

Are you Jamaican?  Are you ja make n me fall for you.

Are you Russian?  Are you rush n to get me alone with you?

Are you Japanese?  Are you jappan needs some attention?

Are you Hungary?  Then have dinner with me.

Are you looking for France?  Let's be france tonight.

Are you looking for a German?  Look no further ger man is right here.

;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 05:23:53 AM »

First shock there.

Second shock there.

Here's the deal with extremely traditional types of women, and a precaution that goes with it.  The mom is then dating you and not the girl.  There's one thing about moms like this is they're are sort of reliving their dating years, but trying to do it through their daughters.  It's like the Parents who are so controlling of their kids and reliving their high school through their kids.  This comes off as people who's highlight in life was all about High School, or College, or the point of that big Wedding only.

At the heart of it is also the Mom making nyab life so miserable.  Again, these are control freak moms.  Everything has to be some high standards that's out of most people's reach.  Not everyone lives like a royalty of the country.

Advertisements