Advertisement

Author Topic: Drunk on LOve...  (Read 83872 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Drunk on LOve...
« on: July 04, 2019, 11:51:58 PM »
Real drunk talk...I want...real partner. who will invest in themselves along with me, a family, a home, a life, see me for the beauty that I possess, and let me share it with that person and let me see the beauty that she possess and share it with me as well. I want someone to parade me around like a trophy and I am as proud to parade her around like a trophy. Share intimacy, that's intimately just the two of us. Stop asking the what if, would've, could've, should've,...waste of time. Start asking the when we, will we, shall we, can we...and take steps on them....My love is your love, your love is my love, we share a love and bond...that's grows, buds, flowers, and seeds anew, the ebb and flow of Ying Yang, the high and lows of the rise and fall of the tides in the sunlight, moonlight, starlight, under the clouds, rain, snow, in the face of the wind, dust, and frost. Hold on, hold out, hold onto each other...and our family together...arg hhhh drunk talk.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk on LOve...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 11:52:25 PM »
 Stop telling me, I'm too big...that is really annoying in the end...I ain't young like when I was in my prime...If I'm to big now...back then I was much bigger period...and stupid world studies on penis length...none of it is true...Size isn't everything...I mean real talk...didn't that vagina give birth? So how or what...maybe I'm lied to. Maybe cheaters in nature will always cheat. Goodbye to you, cheater. Ah excuse me...drunk talking that's all.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 11:52:59 PM »
If I was to be honest and truthful...I loved many before, but I knew that letting them go was really the best way for me to show my love for them. I cannot see myself holding someone I love so much back. I know my limits. I know this world isn't ready for me. I wonder if these women I loved so much, are regretting now after. I see in their face how they've become very successful in life, but there's a sadness in their eyes, expression in their face, the body language that they truly missed it and wonder if they could've been equally successful with me. Please don't regret, all those could've should've, would've, are just choices in the past...do not be chained to the past, but always look forward to the future. You are beautiful still and will always be in my memories. Do not look so sad when you look at me...For I had amnesia and have long forgotten. None of you came to see me, when I was comatose. None of you knew...that life I had with you was lost to me, a lifetime ago. I apologize if I don't remember you. It's not to be mean, but I simply do not have memories of you anymore. oh just a drunk talking.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 11:53:21 PM »
Is it so foolish to think that I want someone who misses me? So simple but so straight forward honest. I want an honest person who is capable of independent thoughts and actions, yet at a spurt of a moment misses me just the moment before I am seen. Isn't that the moment that seems like the room is brighter in the physical presence? That thing called butterflies in the stomach. That thing called skipping a heart beat. That thing the says, love at first sight again...every time. A sort of moment of happiness...oh it's just the wine talking...thes e wines sure know how to speak.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 11:53:42 PM »
When many of times...I say to the person, that you inspired me...I mean you inspire love within me. A love that I am willing to share with you. It's not that I want to love you...none of that as so shallow as can be. I want to show how great of a love I can make when you are with me. A love so unique and wonderful that only the two of us can create. It's not a copy cat love...it's not a see that movie, read that novel, heard about from someone, none of those shallow such things. It's a bond, stronger and deeper and more meaningful only to just the two of us. None will understand, none will comprehend, none will fathom, what it truly is. Even that greatest philosophers would chase it, and never be able to convey it to anyone else. It is beyond words, actions, and expressions, known to our limitations. When I am inspired, the creativity from withing me, the love from within me, is what I am trying to express in my writing and drawings...yet limited to that. If you can see beyond, feel beyond, embraced me from beyond...that I am who I am, I will aspire to do so the same with you. I wanted to reveal to you what is lost in the meaning of the nature of being Mong. Something that we've all forgotten, but perhaps still embedded within us, maybe spiritually, maybe genetically, maybe subconsciously,...not even sure, but it's like from the beyond...from perhaps the origin. This wine is great...making my mind go speaking random stuff.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 12:03:47 AM »
I so much want to just reach out to that person.  I am too drunk to think clearly or clearly in my stupor of drunken clarity.   Oh why am I looking for that person.  Wait I'm not looking...oh yes I am looking for a way to convey it to her...or anyone...or any of them.  Who will save my soul from my embarrassment.  Maybe embarrassingly expressing my drunken love.  If she reads this...I will drunkenly laugh it off...admittin g it.  That sounds like a confession.  I wonder if I had actually made any confessions before, or did I ever hear one.  I've forgotten. can't remember, excuse it as my amnesia.  It really did happen.  But wait, if it happened after the amnesia, then I cannot use that as the excuse.  Is it time to retire the Hero.  I should.  After all this hero had never even done anything so selfish as for himself ever in his whole lifetime.  Perhaps make a life commitment to that one lady.  Perhaps.  I need to find an excuse this time too.  Yes, it's the wine talking.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 12:25:46 AM »
I am sure by the time I wake up...I will probably laugh it off.  Deny it all.  Oh to one I want to show my love.  Why did you have to come into my life now.  Was it because God tortured me so thus this far just to meet the you now?  Well if you don't accept me. I guess God will continue to play me like a whatever...I don't remember the taste of alcohol on the back of my throat.  Gosh I've forgotten it.  Hmm...happy late j4...it's past midnight now.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 12:31:09 AM »
Awe shoot..this aint even on anonymous thread...maybe I planned that.  :2funny:

Offline WildRedLotus

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 12:47:47 PM »
You just need to get laid. ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2019, 03:38:50 AM »
You just need to get laid. ;D

That was all the wine talking... :P

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 05:31:55 PM »
Wow, VillainousHero! It sounds like you have a lot of love to give and you are ready to give love to someone.  And it sounds like there is a special someone you have your eyes on.  You sound like a great person and I think any girl will be lucky to have you in their life.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 02:38:37 AM »
Wow, VillainousHero! It sounds like you have a lot of love to give and you are ready to give love to someone.  And it sounds like there is a special someone you have your eyes on.  You sound like a great person and I think any girl will be lucky to have you in their life.

Awe, thanks so much.  I really don't know what is the factor that causes attraction...b ut at times it's just there, like ionization in the air.  It's like how everything may seem so plain to the passing eye, but then there's a sparkle or a uniqueness that triggers some attention to they eye.  And then the eye sees the beauty of it, the uniqueness, the appreciation that was spent to get to there, that place, that moment.  It's when least expected, and yet perhaps it's that something that one has been searching for, but not realizing it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2019, 02:15:04 PM »
Going back to read some of my drunk talk here...wow...a lot of hidden truths to it too, even with the drunken typo's ... LOL

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2019, 01:51:09 PM »
7 common/colors of love or to why, I am that way while the drunk wine talks.

Eros. A sexual desire as in romantic in pursuit.
Philia.  A trusting friendship and good will in pursuit.
Familia. Family in pursuit, especially that between a parent and child, unconditional in nature.
Agape. A universal type of love.  Jesus Christ in pursuit.  Jesus loves you, I love you.
Ludus.  The love of sports, competition, or training in life.  "I love Kung Fu"
Pragma. The love of support, loyalty, or duty.  Commitment in long term pursuit.
Philautia.  Self love. Confidence, self esteem, ego in pursuit.

What does it mean when I say, "I love that about you..."
I have a genuine interest in you, a romantic desire. An intimacy both in mind and body.
I want a trusting friendship and good relationship with you.  A loving conversation always, whenever, where ever.
I want us to be together, make a life, living together, be a family.  We will build our future on it.
I just have a genuine love interest for you, in you, with you.  We will show the world our love.
I love to make myself a better person because of you, for you, for us, for the world we will create.
I have this love, to show you, to support you, my duty while I am with you.  The world will see our love is forever.
I have enough love from myself, enough to share with you, to show you how I can share this love with you and the world we have together.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 12:43:06 AM »
I guess I am making love out of nothing at all.
Just a dream about you, that must of been just a dream.

There may be no turning back of this feeling
There is no denying what was welling up from within

Just drunk on love.

Advertisements