Advertisement

Author Topic: Drunk on LOve...  (Read 83884 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk on LOve...
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 11:53:00 PM »
It's weird to be drunk on love.

There's the first overwhelming attraction.  That' someone that catches your eye and you're so in love or over head and heels at the sight of them, presence of them, or just any news about them.

The second is the slow build up to a point of realization that wow, you've found so much beauty in that person.  You notice so much wondrous things about that person.  You have a full infatuation over that person.

And when both of this happens...leav es me confused.  More so when reality hits and this just seems like an illusion.  More like delusion.  Exactly drunk on love.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 11:21:53 PM »
Men please be genuine and seek to understand a woman that genuinely cares about you. It's not all about the sex, the money, or any material, but all about you. When she choose you, she really likes you for all about you and your flaws included. When she seems moody, it's because she wants something from you. Be the change and work on your weaknesses. Bring awareness to yourself and onto her that you truly have her interest at heart. If you mess up, learn from it, and try a different method to show her your growth. Never push her away, because you will never get back the generosity that she has genuinely shown you from the beginning. Women who put up with blunt men, are getting rare and harder to find as singles

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2019, 06:05:34 AM »
I think I'm going about it wrong.  I just want to connect heart to heart.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2019, 07:53:22 AM »
Her flaws are what makes her astonishing. Her goofiness is what makes her lovable. Her weaknesses are what makes her adorable. Her frailty is what makes her so precious.

Makes you want to love her, protect her, comfort her. After all there is only one of her, just like her.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:17:11 PM by VillainousHero »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2019, 07:41:40 AM »
There is only one of me and only me. My concerns, my treasures, my shortcomings, my resolve. Makes me want to share, to show, to discover, to grow.

Waking up from this dream...open my eyes and realize.
Beating all the odds...survivi ng is beauty of life
When all hope is lost...There's only one's faith
Dusk of peace...Dawn of new beginnings

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2019, 09:19:55 AM »
When I look at art, I don't just see the finished product. I see the mesmerizing blood and sweat put into the craft.  There's nothing that defines a beautified person, who cannot beautify the lives around them. There's nothing that stipulates that one who does not beautify themselves cannot bring beauty to the lives around them.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2019, 01:09:29 AM »
1. Share your philosophy on love.
2. Live your philosophy on love.
3. Grow your philosophy on love.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2019, 09:05:57 PM »
I often ask myself this question:

Why must I love that person's mind before I can love that person physically?

It basically contradicts the standard of how attraction works.  Perhaps it's an introvert vs extrovert thing.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2020, 12:14:19 AM »
If there was one thing that you hate about yourself...The re was ten things that I can say that I love about you.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2020, 12:18:00 PM »
Women want changes...but she more than anything wants to be the one to initiate that change. That has been a long dark secret amongst men who actually held their women in respect. You see this women often forget what it really means to be a woman. They get focused on a single tunnel vision of what a woman is. They think it's just them and their man.

How much further from the men of respect did these women get. A man of respect, recognizes, his mother, sister, daughter, niece, aunt, grandmother, in those types respect. The woman who is to be his partner, his wife, you are not the only woman in his life. You see this type of man, and you automatically dismiss him. Mamma's boy, brother, uncle, nephew, father, grandpa, and this does not attract you to him a bit. Friend zone him is the popular concept. This is what a real man is. He is your friend first. Not the real man claimed by your player lover.

After all of that, you played the player's game by his rules and you end up being played. You say, it's your looks he's only interested in. It's your honey pot, he got and nothing matters anymore. All the while you woman chasing this dream of changing this player into a real man. That's the reality in which you jumped into, he's not going to change. Why because you chased these types of men and they chase the type of woman you are. It's a perpetual cycle. This is not all men, this is not all women.

Now when you reached a maturity of both mind and phasing prime of your physiology, you've finally figured out what a real man his...That one that's been used and abused by other women. That one that has lost faith in finding friendship in women. He that which probably no longer cares about finding romance through friendship, because he's accepted that type of woman is a unicorn. He's accepted that he will only latch onto a woman who in name and service is only a wife and no more. He's also probably changed is world view and have gone down the path of players who won the looks and honey pots of new saplings. Another perpetual cycle that devalues humanity.
Yet not all men or women are like that. Personality tests have found that even a very small percentage will stay true to their nature, resolve to stay in opposition to the mass, the road less traveled by others, these types still do exist.

Ask any old wife and see what she says that she loves most about her old husband? He's a friend first, wish he was that way when I first met him. Took a lifetime to get him that way. Not everyone is as lucky as that.

Ask any old husband and see what he says that he loves most about his old wife? Took me a lifetime to find out that my best friend was my lover. Not everyone is as lucky to have discovered that.

And when you're young, or young enough, y'all didn't want friendship in your lover. If you're lucky enough to have found it, you would never lose it, true friend is forever, no different from true love is forever. Lucky when it's one and the same person.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2020, 10:16:23 AM »
What most people don't know...The Alpha among alphas. The gentlemen among gentlemen...Th e nice guy. The guy that typical Alphas stomp over all over.
The nice guy with brotherly love, fatherly qualities, honest son sentimentalism . Yes, this might be boorish to women, because they are too familiar with this type of male. Oh he's like a brother, oh he's like a good friend, oh he's just like my father, it's that familiarity that often gets her to overlook him.

This Gentleman Alpha doesn't seek to be a leader, doesn't demand to be in charge, doesn't need to dominate others. He knows his role already, is naturally born leader, is naturally supportive of those around him, doesn't engage in gender battles, knows his own weakness, and seeks understanding most of all. Women knows this type of man. It is like the so called 10% of alphas that they want or seek for. The family structure where you have a man (father/brother) who is supportive, protective, affectionate, nurturing, accepting of your flaws. Kind of boring to most women, but he's not looking for the most women. He's looking for that one among the few.

Look at how he treats his mother, sister, daughter, niece, aunt, grandmother with a familia relationship. He doesn't step on their roles. He doesn't diminish any of their female qualities. He doesn't play the male superiority. He respects women for their best qualities. He understand his love for women is boring. He has a shared presence in the company of women, not to take the lime light. He holds a unique philia relationship with those that are close to him. You never have to feel insecure with him. Women don't fall in love with this kind of person. Women may have to discover finding in love with this kind of person. He's not of the 10%. He's probably of the less than 2%, maybe even 1% or less

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2020, 10:38:29 AM »
In the Alpha competition, bigger, stronger, faster, better looks, more money, these are the typical norms that attracts women.  It's the typical  Alpha male courtship that differentiates one from the other.  All is fair in this competition even with the C-Block moves.

Remember that Alpha among Alphas.  While he's competing too per say, he's not competing in any of the typical method, that normal Alpha game that we all know.  He's being the gentlemen among gentlemen.  He will give recognition to the better man, when he's bested in a fair competition.  Among men, you all know that he will never seek what is not his.  He will never C-Block another.

You see, he's competing with himself more than anything else.  He's looking for that partner, not that one where everyone wants.  He's looking for that one, that is his better half.  He's looking for that one.  That one that isn't going to confront him about gender responsibiliti es but challenge him to be better in each gender roles.  He isn't looking for someone going to reprimand him for his flaws/weaknesses but reminds him to improve upon his strengths and self disciplines.  He isn't looking for some big ambition or drastic changes but for positive growth and development.

Most of all, the one quality that people find very boring is not that is not seeking more adventures.   The quality that he is settled.  He seeks someone to settle life with.  The only adventures he seek is one of the heart and mind, soul and spirit, the intangible stuff.  We jest it as the unicorn. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2020, 12:27:50 PM »
Do you love her?  Yeah, but to what form?  Authentically created or institutionall y imitated?  It's a...some of both, but which dynamic of it is stronger?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2020, 12:51:19 PM »
I love you, I trust you...I believe that someday we will meet and connect this love.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2020, 06:34:35 PM »
A love so hot that it burns you.
A love so fluid that it drowns you.
A love so piercing that it freezes you.
A love so bright that it blinds you.
A love so deep that it's swallows you.
A love so intense that it your heart skips a beat, your breath gasps for a moment...

A drunken love that your bladder leaked just a bit.. ;D

Advertisements