Advertisement

Author Topic: Don’t be yourself  (Read 6713 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Don’t be yourself
« on: July 06, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
Hi, how are you? It’s a boring question I know haha. But some guys overthink this.

A simple basic line such as “how are you?” usually does not work in online dating. It’s boring.

But when a girl ask me that question... i make it sound fun like im out with friends doing something or on an adventure or something exciting even if I’m just sitting home.

That’s the best thing to do. Never tell a girl you’re doing nothing. Make it sound like your out having fun with friends, eating or drinking something, at the beach, at an event, etc so she thinks your extremely sociable even if your just watching TV.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: Don’t be yourself
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 04:35:33 PM »
Hi, how are you? It’s a boring question I know haha. But some guys overthink this.

A simple basic line such as “how are you?” usually does not work in online dating. It’s boring.

But when a girl ask me that question... i make it sound fun like im out with friends doing something or on an adventure or something exciting even if I’m just sitting home.

That’s the best thing to do. Never tell a girl you’re doing nothing. Make it sound like your out having fun with friends, eating or drinking something, at the beach, at an event, etc so she thinks your extremely sociable even if your just watching TV.

:knuppel2:  I'd rather a person tell me the truth than lie to me.  If you're doing nothing just say "I'm not doing anything at the moment."  Don't lie.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 09:37:04 PM »
:knuppel2:  I'd rather a person tell me the truth than lie to me.  If you're doing nothing just say "I'm not doing anything at the moment."  Don't lie.

When a girl asks me, “hey, how are you,” 95% of guys will respond with a variation of “I’m good, how about you?”

When you have game/self amuse/humor, you respond different.

When most guys get asked questions like, “what do you do,” “where are you from,” they just answer the question directly.

Practice exaggerating of things so that your speech become more interesting and fun.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 11:14:05 PM »
Hi, how am I doing?

Well I'm about to do so and such but it would be better if you were to do it with me. 

Flirting with them included keeps them thinking.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 12:07:30 AM »
I'm with you on this one. I don't have time for stupid kid games.  Be real, be honest, be you.  And if that's too scary or too much work, then bye. :)

;D  Yup!

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 05:32:52 AM »
the strongest, healthiest relationships are the boring type of relationships. ..haha just like life, keep it simple...if someone can enjoy the simplicity boring you, then you got something special...don't trade it for something superficial... something full of adventure and energy...it doesn't last very long....becaus e most humans are meant to be simple and boring...haha 8)

Whoah...hit the nail smack squared with that one.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 08:42:31 PM »
When you are boring this means you keep it too friendly. Nothing to intrigue her, and no teasing/banter. It’s very hard to get her on a date if your frame is a friend to friend. If you do not rise the bar, she will see you as a friend and you are fawked.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 02:49:09 AM »

I'm with you on this one. I don't have time for stupid kid games.  Be real, be honest, be you.  And if that's too scary or too much work, then bye. :)

Yep, ...my take is if you have to lie, then you got no game to begin with...and that translate to no confidence...i n these types of situations..

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 04:56:21 PM »
If you are being yourself, I guarantee you it’s the fastest way for you to not getting result.

Before I got into game, I WAS being myself. I couldn’t approach nor talk to people. So are you guys saying for me to continue to be myself??   Rofl 🤣

The person that I wanted to become to attract women has qualities. Ex. Sense of humor.

I had to become a different version of myself.

Again, don’t look at it as lying. Look at it as becoming your best version. You have to develop it.

The concept of being yourself is wrong. If you’re being yourself  and you never have result with women then you need to change yourself.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2019, 09:29:13 PM »
Once your true colors shows, you got no game and no woman.

I would be highly disappointed if the one I’m with isn’t who I fell whole heartily for.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 07:33:12 AM »
Well the way I get girls is I usually just hit them over the head with a club and drag them by the hair.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 11:36:34 AM »
Well the way I get girls is I usually just hit them over the head with a club and drag them by the hair.

That's very similar to the lying method, sneaking up on a girl, "hit" her on the head then "drag" her away. Pretty much means if you have to lie, you have no game to begin with and thus, no confidence...s o pretty much have to resort to a con-artist level (pretend to be someone or something you're not)... ;D

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 05:24:11 PM »
That's very similar to the lying method, sneaking up on a girl, "hit" her on the head then "drag" her away. Pretty much means if you have to lie, you have no game to begin with and thus, no confidence...s o pretty much have to resort to a con-artist level (pretend to be someone or something you're not)... ;D

Some guys have no game prior of learning it. We aren’t naturals.

My family taught me to be nice, to respect and be kind with women. Well that didn’t work so well. I never have any success with women. After I learned game, I developed a positive self image. That’s how I developed confidence. And have high value to attract women.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2019, 10:19:50 PM »
My posts are in the context of attractive women, and tbh most attractive women DO have plenty of options. So you seriously think you’re her only option?

Take online dating, bare and clubs for example, any attractive girls have good looking guys to choose from, and yes they have the personality to match their looks. Black pill is very realistic and it’s almost always your looks that determines mutual attraction.

My preference is my business, not yours. If you want to date or fawk your ugly equally looksmatch that’s on you.  :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 08:06:24 AM »
Being god-like is the same as having confidence or being in the state. Any guys could be in that state, they walk into the bar or clubs thinking women will notice them...doesn’t work that way lmao. Most people wouldn’t care anyway because at the bars and clubs everyone are already just into themselves (the same way you think you’re s god-like.)

You have to actually be good looking for women to give you signals. Just because you think you’re a god-like doesn’t mean anything.

Forget “state mindset”, no amount of confidence is gonna force the girl like you if she isn’t attracted in the first place.

Advertisements