Advertisement

Author Topic: So my girlfriend is prettt cute and hotstuff  (Read 2186 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So my girlfriend is prettt cute and hotstuff
« on: July 07, 2019, 10:30:27 PM »
Sometimes she be wearing stuff that makes you just stare and drool.

But she get mad if I talk weird to her becuase of that.

Does that even make sense?

Lady's, why yalls get mad when guys notice you when you are literally showing off your lady parts for the world to see?

On that note, I see alot of girls pretty much showing off thier top half.  They are purposely openkng thier blouse or robes to show a good 75% of thier goodies up top but then want to tell people to stop commenting on thier thangs. 

That makea no sense.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Re: So my girlfriend is prettt cute and hotstuff
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 02:35:01 PM »
Bro, post some pics so we can understand you better. You know we mentally challenged on ph ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 05:21:05 PM »
Sometimes she be wearing stuff that makes you just stare and drool.

But she get mad if I talk weird to her becuase of that.

Does that even make sense?

Lady's, why yalls get mad when guys notice you when you are literally showing off your lady parts for the world to see?

On that note, I see alot of girls pretty much showing off thier top half.  They are purposely openkng thier blouse or robes to show a good 75% of thier goodies up top but then want to tell people to stop commenting on thier thangs. 

That makea no sense.

I don't know why your girlfriend would be mad if you said sexy things to her because of what she has on.  But I'm not sure what you mean by "talk weird to her" either.  If by that you mean that you say perverted and creepy and gross things to her then, yeah, not cool.  Instead of what you've said (I don't know what you've said), how about just saying, "mmm, mmm, do you want to meet me in the bedroom, babe, cuz you're looking so fine!"  If you say that I don't know any girl that would be mad at you.   ;D

Sounds like the girls you're around are pretty young girls.  Once a girl goes from being a girl to being a lady, she covers herself up.  Speaking from experience.  I was like that where I went from being a girl to a lady.  In my early 20's I wore shirts that showed cleavage to work  :o, I know, I know!  Don't be too hard on me, OK!  Back in my early 20's, that was the fashion back then, all the stores had shirts in that style that showed cleavage and it made me think that dressing that way was an "in style" thing to do.  But as I grew and matured, I wanted to wack myself on the head for having dressed so inappropriatel y to work!   ;D  With that said though, if I go on dates these days... even though I'm a lady now, umm, I might wear dresses that show a little cleavage.   ;)  ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 10:33:45 PM »
to answer your question, maybe it's you who is not letting her reveal her arms? or ankle? maybe it's just a small piece of skin that makes u feel insecure because like you said "she's all that" so you are afraid that someone is eye loving/adoring her which makes you slightly jealous while in denial

She is revealing them herself!!  Im not stopping her

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 10:36:24 PM »
pic or this is only make believe because in PH u can over exaggerate your lifestyle to fit the need of your imaginary tale

I never exxagerate my lifestyle.

And plus, if I am going to post a picture that means I have to find and sign up for another picture hosting site.

Why dont ph do like other forums and just have a picture attachment option.  That would go a long ways in getting people to post up pictures.  One of the main issue why people dont put up pictures is becuase the process is to bothersome.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 11:48:42 PM »
pic or this is only make believe because in PH u can over exaggerate your lifestyle to fit the need of your imaginary tale
I believe him, no pic needed.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 07:00:04 AM »
Best advice i can give you.  If you know that you will not marry her, what are you going to do with her now?  I'll exploit her to the max cuz what you got have a high chance of becoming someone else's biatch. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 07:12:14 AM »
Look, if yalls saw her too you would be all drooling and the guys would all be secretly saving her pictures and all the girls would be secretly printing her pictures and throwing darts at her.

She got a cute face.

Skinny.

Fair skin.

A caring heart.

Kind.

Helpful.

She so darn cute.

Has a cute voice.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 03:08:22 PM »
Nkaujsee nkaujsee nkaujsee

Obviosly you assumed wrong agian

Ive told you why there is no pictures posted up!!

Its becuase I gotta go through the process of finding a website that can host picture posting agian and to be honest its too much of a hassle for me.

Do you have email or something?  Or whatsapp or something?  I will send it to you and you can post it.

How about that?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 04:32:25 PM »
They are pulling your strings.  No need to post her pix.  Like really now, what am I going to do with her pix?  Jack off to it? 

wait till hump Wednesday     :2funny:

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 09:42:14 PM »
Why you gotta make it hard?  Just download whatsapp   

It will be so much easier!  I aint gonna call you ever anyways.  Cheezez!

You know I gotta make a new email etc etc

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 09:54:44 PM »
Let me ask for permission first.  She is kind of bossy.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 09:58:44 PM »
When I get permission I will send it to you nkaujsee!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 10:02:43 PM »
She said no. 

She is to cute and too sexy for me to risk losing for you folks!!

But let me tell yalls, she is hot hot hot stuff!!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 11:14:50 PM »
There is nothing to see here folks.

Go away   :2funny:

Advertisements