Advertisement

Author Topic: Arkansas doesn't sukk  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Arkansas doesn't sukk
« on: July 08, 2019, 12:56:17 PM »
Its just where and how all the Hmong people live that sucks ;D

Its Kob kob siab! Everything and all the family live so far apart. My uncle's house sits on a very nice property in a dead town. They had a small neighborhood Walmart that recently closed down and the biggest thing going for them is a medium size supermarket. Drove closed to an hour to get into a major city. Overall I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. The state sits in the middle of nowhere and didn't have any tourist attractions to support it. Best part was meeting all the uncles, aunts, and cousins. Oh yea I also met this newly divorced Hmong mtt girl from WI that came down with some of the family. She was so into me. She was there to find a new breeding mate but sadly all the aunties and grandma knew I was married so I had to keep my hands to myself :'(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Arkansas doesn't sukk
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 01:02:25 PM »
Clinton came from Arkansas and he made it there as governor, then later on as US Prez.

So, yes, it's how one lives; it's not the place.

I've heard that the Hmong who live there do live a npab nauj life though. One May Vang story seems to suggest that a guy was from there and  Hmong girl from MN just couldn't make herself love him, despite how much he loved her and how well he was treating her.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 01:39:50 PM »
It's funny you said "Npab nauj" because one of my older uncle that came also said the same thing :D and I do have to agreed. Me and the mtt girl was talking and I asked her what she thought about Arkansas and her response was, if she had to live like this she rather go back to Thailand :2funny:  I wanted to offer her a ride around town with me for the day but I knew it wouldn't look right.  A lot of the Hmong people are slowly leaving back to where they came from and my uncle's house is currently on the market. They quickly learned that the chicken and Turkey business it's not what everyone had hoped it to be. It's sad.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »
what do you expect
a dozen egg here is 49 cent

might change in the winter when lots of chicken get butcher

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 01:53:32 PM »
what do you expect
a dozen egg here is 49 cent

might change in the winter when lots of chicken get butcher

I don't think it's the price of the eggs but rather the strict regulations and maintenance upkeep that is hurting everyone.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 02:07:52 PM »
I don't think it's the price of the eggs but rather the strict regulations and maintenance upkeep that is hurting everyone.

i got a few relatives who lives there too
pretty much, they rent/contract their farmland to these giant corporation (food company)
the chicken comes in, they raise the chicken, collect egg, take care of the chicken
when it butcher time, they come and take the chicken away

rinse and repeated

they get paid to raise chicken for the food campany

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 02:25:31 PM »
Right. :2funny: :2funny:

It's funny you said "Npab nauj" because one of my older uncle that came also said the same thing :D and I do have to agreed. Me and the mtt girl was talking and I asked her what she thought about Arkansas and her response was, if she had to live like this she rather go back to Thailand :2funny:  I wanted to offer her a ride around town with me for the day but I knew it wouldn't look right.  A lot of the Hmong people are slowly leaving back to where they came from and my uncle's house is currently on the market. They quickly learned that the chicken and Turkey business it's not what everyone had hoped it to be. It's sad.

"...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 03:53:33 PM »
I regret saying bad things about these small town. Coming back from 3,400 population to 800k peopl suck ass big time ;D :2funny:

*stuck in traffic and posting* >:( :knuppel2:

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 05:06:46 PM »
Its just where and how all the Hmong people live that sucks ;D

Its Kob kob siab! Everything and all the family live so far apart. My uncle's house sits on a very nice property in a dead town. They had a small neighborhood Walmart that recently closed down and the biggest thing going for them is a medium size supermarket. Drove closed to an hour to get into a major city. Overall I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. The state sits in the middle of nowhere and didn't have any tourist attractions to support it. Best part was meeting all the uncles, aunts, and cousins. Oh yea I also met this newly divorced Hmong mtt girl from WI that came down with some of the family. She was so into me. She was there to find a new breeding mate but sadly all the aunties and grandma knew I was married so I had to keep my hands to myself :'(

Thanks for sharing your Arkansas travel experience with us, Yebleng.  As much as I love the countryside and the peace and quiet, I don't think I can live in a place like Arkansas on a long-term basis.  I could if it were only 40 minutes from the big cities and all my friends and family were 30 minutes from me.  Otherwise, being out in nowhere with family/friends being 1-3 hours away is just too kho siab.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 05:43:15 PM »
Thanks for sharing your Arkansas travel experience with us, Yebleng.  As much as I love the countryside and the peace and quiet, I don't think I can live in a place like Arkansas on a long-term basis.  I could if it were only 40 minutes from the big cities and all my friends and family were 30 minutes from me.  Otherwise, being out in nowhere with family/friends being 1-3 hours away is just too kho siab.

Your welcome, lily. Any city is livable as long as there is families close by and jobs are available. That chicken life is not for me, nor anyone. You have been warn lol ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 06:00:05 PM »
Your welcome, lily. Any city is livable as long as there is families close by and jobs are available. That chicken life is not for me, nor anyone. You have been warn lol ;D

LOL!  Roger.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 07:55:47 PM »
Remember that you are coming home. Then  you'll feel better.

I regret saying bad things about these small town. Coming back from 3,400 population to 800k peopl suck ass big time ;D :2funny:

*stuck in traffic and posting* >:( :knuppel2:

"...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2019, 08:59:23 AM »
i'm just disappointed, 8leng had a chance to have a fling and he missed the opportunity.  your wife would totally understand, you had NOTHING to do in arkansas! ha!

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2019, 05:31:47 PM »
i'm just disappointed, 8leng had a chance to have a fling and he missed the opportunity.  your wife would totally understand, you had NOTHING to do in arkansas! ha!

Good enough for a one night fling but not good enough to throw my life away. Too many cameras and videos these for a playa to be loyal to the game ;D

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2019, 05:34:40 PM »
i was gonna say, "dude ur married and still creepin!?"  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:  :o :o :-X

anyway, i follow this dude name nkaujzua paj on youtube...and he talked about his chicken farm lifestyle and how he doesn't want to go back to it anymore

this is not the video but he's oddly hilarious to watch  :2funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk2iD-nVCms

you'll be creeping to if you were stuck in the boonies of Arkansas ;D ;D

Advertisements