Advertisement

Author Topic: Women's Soccer equal pay  (Read 1504 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Women's Soccer equal pay
« on: July 09, 2019, 08:33:31 AM »
hmmmmmm

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Women's Soccer equal pay
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 08:48:39 AM »
don't stop there
equal pay for everyone

none of that $50 million BS ceo pay

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 08:48:58 AM »
if they can garner as much revenues then they can request equal pay.  just because women play the same sport doesn't mean they deserve the same pay as men.  men draws far more attention, have more sponsorship, sell more tickets and draws in more revenues...the y get paid more because of this.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 08:55:20 AM »
if they can garner as much revenues then they can request equal pay.  just because women play the same sport doesn't mean they deserve the same pay as men.  men draws far more attention, have more sponsorship, sell more tickets and draws in more revenues...the y get paid more because of this.

why you obsesse with two dude soo much
me, i prefer the ladies

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 09:09:27 AM »
me, i prefer the ladies

it's understandable, i will not judge you if you like Women's NBA, Women's soccer, Women's LPG, and Women's Mud Wrestling...bu t these women shouldn't be asking for same pay when they only got YOU watching when everyone else is watching and doing MANly stuff! ha!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 02:15:46 AM »

So ignorant but NOT surprised...wh en it comes to the handful... LOVE the EPIC FAIL entertainments though... O0 ;D ;D ;D

US women’s soccer games now generate more revenue than men’s—but the players still earn less

U.S. women’s soccer games have generated more revenue than U.S. men’s games over the past three years.

That’s according to audited financial statements from the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) obtained by The Wall Street Journal. In 2016, women’s games generated $1.9 million more in revenue than men’s games. From 2016 to 2018, women’s games generated approximately $50.8 million in revenue, compared with $49.9 million for men’s games.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 02:17:13 AM »
me, i prefer the ladies

it's understandable, i will not judge you if you like Women's NBA, Women's soccer, Women's LPG, and Women's Mud Wrestling...bu t these women shouldn't be asking for same pay when they only got YOU watching when everyone else is watching and doing MANly stuff! ha!

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 08:00:38 AM »
So ignorant but NOT surprised...wh en it comes to the handful... LOVE the EPIC FAIL entertainments though... O0 ;D ;D ;D
LOL...get yo'facts straight...NOBODY watches women soccer. it was only in 2016 that the women had more revenues $24mil compared and $22mil (by the men's)...and keep in perspective that soccer has been played for ages.  only in america that women would voice their displeasure of low wage.  some of these women don't even deserve to be on the team, very disrespectful to flag and country.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 09:29:39 AM »
Zdn

I watch women soccer
Hot chick that kick ass
At hmong tournament, I watch the ladies soccer

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2019, 10:00:06 AM »
me, i prefer the ladies

gone are the days when women just go out to the ring to show off their bods.  Now they gotta wrestle as well.  That's descrimination, yo. All the beautiful women who can't wrestle are out of the picture now.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 10:14:33 AM »
gone are the days when women just go out to the ring to show off their bods.  Now they gotta wrestle as well.  That's descrimination, yo. All the beautiful women who can't wrestle are out of the picture now.

woman wrestler are hella good
my favorite is LITA
she be moonsault off the rope

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 10:22:47 AM »
she looked way better back when she was just a manager for the Hardy's.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 12:28:52 PM »
LOL...get yo'facts straight...NOBODY watches women soccer. it was only in 2016 that the women had more revenues $24mil compared and $22mil (by the men's)...and keep in perspective that soccer has been played for ages.  only in america that women would voice their displeasure of low wage.  some of these women don't even deserve to be on the team, very disrespectful to flag and country.

"NOBODY" and "only"??

...Even with "facts", still can't learn, instead repeats the cycle of ignorance...

Again, so ignorant but NOT surprised ...especially coming from someone that proudly supports lies and fakes... ;D

Advertisements