Advertisement

Author Topic: Never used YAX's lie, "health issue", I told the truth regardless of occasions!  (Read 1221 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Back in the 80s, some have tried to force me to drink alcohol at traditional Hmong weddings or what not, I just tell it like it is, I'm not old enough to drink legally or I don't like that kind of drink instead of using a weak azz lie like, "health issue" such as in the thread below.. :idiot2: ;D

http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,398107.0.html :

I tell them it's a health issue so they don't bother me with it.

Even now that I'm allowed to drink alcohol legally, I still use the keep it clear, simple and honest straight forward method i.e., if I don't want to drink or don't like that particular drink, I just say I don't want to drink it or don't like it...No need to dance around the bush.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
So it's not a health issue?  My doctor's been lying to me all this time? OMG! Thanks theKing.  I never knew you were smarter than my doctors.  Gee golly, I'll never trust doctors again.

BTW, PHers, there's no such thing as Alcoholic liver diseases.  Just ignore everything doctors and scientists have told you because theKing is always right.  ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
theking is like americans...he only buys himself food and drink, not even his wife...and if he should, she's expected to pay him back! ha!

if you can't drink, at least hold the can..i don't care if you pour it out, at least know that i respected you enough to offer you anything.

in yax's case...show me the doctor's note and i'll rip it to pieces, in front of him...we drinking! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
i have a drinking problem

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
nah, you just need a drinking buddy.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
I got a bottle of fireball whiskey
Can’t wait for the weekend to drink it

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
So it's not a health issue?  My doctor's been lying to me all this time? OMG! Thanks theKing.  I never knew you were smarter than my doctors.  Gee golly, I'll never trust doctors again.

BTW, PHers, there's no such thing as Alcoholic liver diseases.  Just ignore everything doctors and scientists have told you because theKing is always right.  ;D

NOT in your case, you lie so others won't "bother" you... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
theking is like americans...he only buys himself food and drink, not even his wife...and if he should, she's expected to pay him back! ha!

if you can't drink, at least hold the can..i don't care if you pour it out, at least know that i respected you enough to offer you anything.

in yax's case...show me the doctor's note and i'll rip it to pieces, in front of him...we drinking! ha!

The "TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) that proudly supports lies and fake is like the ignorant "americans"..."he only buys himself food and drink" and spit in his parents' faces as "fake love" hoping to gain "tau ntsej tau muag"... ;D

"women soccer players can't ask for equal pay unless they bring in the same revenue" ...so ignorant

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
The "TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) that proudly supports lies and fake is like the ignorant "americans"..."he only buys himself food and drink" and spit in his parents' faces as "fake love" hoping to gain "tau ntsej tau muag"... ;D

"women soccer players can't ask for equal pay unless they bring in the same revenue" ...so ignorant
LOL...oh no! theking is foaming at the mouth, again.  you don't have any "health issues" because you drink a lot Trump's proteins! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LOL...oh no! theking is foaming at the mouth, again.  you don't have any "health issues" because you drink a lot Trump's proteins! ha!

"LOL...oh no!" the "TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) that proudly supports lies and fakes "is foaming at the mouth, again.  you don't have any "health issues" because you drink a lot Trump's proteins!".. ;D

No wonder hmgROCK posted that photo of them getting it on... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements