Advertisement

Author Topic: I Love Hmong Boys  (Read 9088 times)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: I Love Hmong Boys
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 08:43:42 AM »
I love my Hmong boys, and I'll tell you why.

Because Hmong boys eat rice like me.  They grew up on pork and zaub ntsuab soup, boiled chicken (qaib vom), and know about and have ate qaib with Hmong herbs, and other common Hmong dishes, including pepper with cilantro/onion/lime.  There is just such a comforting feeling in knowing that you have a deep connection with each other because you grew up on the same food.  I love that I can conversate in Hmong with my Hmong boys. Even if they speak English more, they still understand and can speak Hmong with me.  They know what it's like when Hmong people ua neeb and hu plig even if they and I may not practice doing those things.  They know how Hmong parties are: chaotic, crowded, lively, and filled with lots of good food.  They know how annoying "Hmong time" can be but know that it's to be expected.  They are familiar with the Hmong customs and traditions, and know how Hmong weddings and funerals are like.  They've heard of and understand what it means when people say "tsov tom" (tiger bite) and "daj ntseg" (yellow ear) and other funny Hmong phrases.

There are just so many commonalities and it's just such a nice and comforting feeling to know you share a deep level of understanding and connection because you come from the same background.

BUT, I feel that my friends and my uncle may be right.  At my age there are not a lot of options if I am wanting just a Hmong boy.  If I want a Hmong boy that is a good person who's successful and single and who's my age, they're basically saying to me "good luck."  I'm not saying that I am looking because I am not in any hurry.  I'm just saying that if a man of another race has everything that I want, except for not being Hmong, I will be so sad.  Because my heart belongs with a Hmong boy.  But I know the possibility is there that I may not end up with a Hmong boy.  And this thought makes me sad.   :'(
don't give up hope!  had you listed "zaub tsuag"...i would have been on bended knees! ha! :D ;D

a hmong man nowadays has become obese (eating too many good sh!t)...he needs to go back to his hmong diets.  a woman who can cook original hmong dishes is a good house wife.  she will not only please him but his parents, relatives and friends, because they all love good hmong food.  they say find a person with common interest, it builds a strong bond and everlasting relationship.. .food is #1.

a good "hmong boy" exist, you might just have to travel a ways to find him (Laos).  i would suggest finding a hmong man who's nearby!

Like this post: 0
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 05:29:42 PM »
why you keep say Hmong Boy?. Why not Hmong Menz?
Kinda odd unless ur a cougar or a Milf?. Lmao
I can not eat too much Americanized foods. I gotta have my hmong Zaub and wat not. I do my own Garden in my backyard.
I grow wat I want to eat. I got beans, onions, and Zaub, this year.
But I normally grow squash. As I love 'em boil with sugar. And keep it in the frige to be super cold. Then pour it over rice with a little piece of meat on the side with pepper.

I do my own cooking. I don't wait for someone to cook for me.

When I say "Hmong boys" I meant "Hmong men", "Hmong guys", "Hmong boys".  Oiii!  Can't believe I have to spell it out for the guys who commented in this thread.

Saki_Saki, me too!  I love boiled squash with sugar as well.  So yummy!  I love eating it with rice and beef jerky!  That's the ultimate Hmong soul food right there!   :D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 05:49:32 PM »
don't give up hope!  had you listed "zaub tsuag"...i would have been on bended knees! ha! :D ;D

a hmong man nowadays has become obese (eating too many good sh!t)...he needs to go back to his hmong diets.  a woman who can cook original hmong dishes is a good house wife.  she will not only please him but his parents, relatives and friends, because they all love good hmong food.  they say find a person with common interest, it builds a strong bond and everlasting relationship.. .food is #1.

a good "hmong boy" exist, you might just have to travel a ways to find him (Laos).  i would suggest finding a hmong man who's nearby!

ZDN, mmm... I love zaub tsuag.  I'm such a Hmong granny these days.  I prefer zaub tsuag to other more fancier, more flavorful food.  Zaub tsuag is so refreshing!  I love eating zaub ntsuab tsuag with rice by itself.   :)  Yum.  I also love zaub iab hau poured over rice too.  And I love dib iab no matter how it's cooked.  I even love eating it raw!  I love Hmong food.  It's soul food to me.  Hmong food makes me feel happy, warm, and fuzzy inside.  Sorry, is that weird?   :P

Anyway, I'm not about marrying Hmong guys from Laos.  I love my Hmong brothers from Laos, don't get me wrong. I'll support them financially if I am able to, but I won't marry them.  I'm sure they are very smart but I'd prefer to have a partner who can conversate with me in English the majority of the time on topics that the Hmong brothers from Laos may not be able to wrap their heads around.  I'm not looking for anyone right now.  Life is busy and I have my hands full.  Maybe in the future I'll run into my soulmate.  If my soulmate never makes it to me, that's fine too.  I'm glad we're in America and girls can be self-sufficient and provide for themselves.  It's nice to have someone to travel with, bounce decisions off of, but having a partner is not a necessity in the 21st century.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2019, 05:53:33 PM »
Speaking of Hmong food.  I love cucumber slushy; you know, the kind where you use a spoon to scrape the inside of the cucumber into a bowl and then you add water, ice, and sugar.  That's my favorite dessert!  :D

Like this post: +1

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2019, 01:36:28 PM »
Good luck being their mommy lilly. Lol

Words from someone wiser and older lol don’t get stuck in one circle of life. Life is very colorful and adventurous, take advantage of it while you still can.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2019, 12:10:33 AM »
When I say "Hmong boys" I meant "Hmong men", "Hmong guys", "Hmong boys".  Oiii!  Can't believe I have to spell it out for the guys who commented in this thread.

Saki_Saki, me too!  I love boiled squash with sugar as well.  So yummy!  I love eating it with rice and beef jerky!  That's the ultimate Hmong soul food right there!   :D
lmao, it's the  best wen it's a super hot outside.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2019, 05:12:00 AM »
while i understand the sentiment underlining this thread and what you wrote above, i would just like to say that a shared ethnicity does not necessarily equates to an instant understanding and/or connection between individuals. speaking for myself, i've met many people of my ethnicity but i've yet to meet anyone with my background or upbringing. usually, they're surprised and i find no connection or instant understanding whatsoever.

This is huge in Hmong.  From 1 st generation refugees. to 1.5 gen and next generation.  Some generalized labels as examples...

1st gen are split into the respective traditional adapted to American society...and the adopted Rebel, Ghetto, Thug, Pop culture of American society.  Two complete opposite spectrum of refugees.

1.5 gen are basically the ones who grew up American educated.  The ones who embraces their heritage and the ones who abandoned their heritage.  Two complete opposite educated groups.

So yes shared ethnicity doesn't always equate to an immediate understanding.  There is that shared identity.  The understanding that our shared identity and our shared struggles are something that others from the outside will not immediately share that aspect.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2019, 08:52:53 AM »
I dont like Hmong girls.

I don’t want to marry the Hmong ways.

I hate being responsible to Hmong parents. I.e, cooking etc.

I go the meka way, less headache, more freedom.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2019, 07:29:04 AM »
I love my hmong girls too but unfortunately I might notend up with one.  I will be a bit sad becuase Id love to marry a hmong girl for me and my mom!!

But unfortunately the good ones are already taken or just doesnt have what Id like!!

Them younger ones probably aint gonna like me.

Them older ones, I probably arent atrracted to them physically.

The dating pool as we get older is soooo small.

So id love to marry a hmong gal but I will probably endup with a non hmong gal who is cute and hot and can support me.  Blame nkaujsee for making me marry non hmong!  I told her to hook me up but she too darn selfish and greedy with her hot cousins.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2019, 11:52:43 PM »
I don’t like Hmong girls/Asian girls because they get butthurt super fast and have zero understanding  of sarcasm. They took almost everything as an insult.

Asian girls are conservative by nature. Stuck up and near shot you down every time you approach them. 

Asian girls also have a strong anti slut mechanism defense and scare easily.

I prefer white and Latinas. O0

Having Preference is not racism btw. Hah

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2020, 08:48:40 AM »
I don’t like Hmong girls/Asian girls because they get butthurt super fast and have zero understanding  of sarcasm. They took almost everything as an insult.

Asian girls are conservative by nature. Stuck up and near shot you down every time you approach them. 

Asian girls also have a strong anti slut mechanism defense and scare easily.

I prefer white and Latinas. O0

Having Preference is not racism btw. Hah

:o ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2020, 02:04:15 PM »
Hmong men scare the living crap out of me. Lol I'm jk. I haven't dated one since I was in my early twenties. The last Hmong guy I dated and had a relationship with was in the navy, years and years ago. He was so good looking but he always be gone so I couldn't deal with that. Not that I wouldn't prefer to, i would want someone who share similar values as me but I'm too weird and find no common interest.
You should definitely explore other race as well :)

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2020, 04:32:40 PM »
Hmong boys are okay.   ;D

Advertisements