Advertisement

Author Topic: Tip for the guys.....  (Read 3074 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Tip for the guys.....
« on: July 10, 2019, 11:23:35 PM »
Many and I do say many men, including myself when I first started out would present ourselves to the opposite sex by what we think they would like.  Most like myself failed miserably. 

What I mean is the macho stance.  Look at me, I'm a tough guy.  Look at me, I'm the alpha male so hear me roar. 

Today's lesson, I want to teach you a word.    The word is flamboyant

You know why many straight women be having a thing for gay guys?  Cuz they are flamboyant.   

I tried it and it works wonder.   Like instead of being macho, try to be chick without being gay.  I like to go shopping and women loves shopping.  I like to look at women designer purse and victoria secret's undies and bras cuz I like to buy them for my ladies. 

Sounds gay right?  Well checkmate, that's how I do it.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: Tip for the guys.....
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 11:36:56 PM »
Many and I do say many men, including myself when I first started out would present ourselves to the opposite sex by what we think they would like.  Most like myself failed miserably. 

What I mean is the macho stance.  Look at me, I'm a tough guy.  Look at me, I'm the alpha male so hear me roar. 

Today's lesson, I want to teach you a word.    The word is flamboyant

You know why many straight women be having a thing for gay guys?  Cuz they are flamboyant.   

I tried it and it works wonder.   Like instead of being macho, try to be chick without being gay.  I like to go shopping and women loves shopping.  I like to look at women designer purse and victoria secret's undies and bras cuz I like to buy them for my ladies. 

Sounds gay right?  Well checkmate, that's how I do it.   :2funny:

OMG, DuMa, you're hilarious as hell!   :2funny:  Keep on being flamboyant, boy!  For me, I think manly men with the beard and mustache combo are sexay.  If they can also be understanding and not be afraid to speak their minds and are able to share their thoughts and feelings, that makes them twice as sexay!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 12:12:35 AM »
When i was macho, my macho guy friends did something that made me fearful of them.  They took cared of business.  They cooked, clean, laundry, dishes anything that a woman can do, a man can do better.   :2funny:

It is the deadly recipe thus why their wives all know what they got and so they stuck to them like leeches. 

So you go figure out what they want and you give it to them.  Your create your own personality traits and you go with it.  Make her laugh and smile and feed her.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 12:18:56 AM »
When i was macho, my macho guy friends did something that made me fearful of them.  They took cared of business.  They cooked, clean, laundry, dishes anything that a woman can do, a man can do better.   :2funny:

It is the deadly recipe thus why their wives all know what they got and so they stuck to them like leeches. 

So you go figure out what they want and you give it to them.  Your create your own personality traits and you go with it.  Make her laugh and smile and feed her.   :2funny:

Hahaha, sounds like your buddies found the secret on how to keep their women happy.  Follow in their footsteps, DuMa!   :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 06:30:41 AM »
Is that why the lesbians like to squeeze my butt cheeks?

Is that why I got labeled 'perfect housewife guy' ?  LOL

Well I guess I wasn't flamboyant.  I was a wall flower. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 08:10:54 AM »
Is that why the lesbians like to squeeze my butt cheeks?

Is that why I got labeled 'perfect housewife guy' ?  LOL

Well I guess I wasn't flamboyant.  I was a wall flower.

It is why you are divorced.

Chill and relax.  These stories are not about you. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 05:44:27 PM »
It is why you are divorced.

Chill and relax.  These stories are not about you.

When was it about me?  Oh LOL...never be roommates with Lesbians...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 02:39:49 PM »
Women in general are notice takers.  If a woman gets a make over or even she puts a slight coloration to her eyelid fold, another woman or a gay guy would point it out to her and say that it looks nice on her.  For most guys, we never notice like how we don't care about your pretty finger nails. 

Now if you flip the switch and start taking notice and complimenting her for the slightest things, she will see you as being different than other guys.  Show her that you are different and special and start there.  I'm different by default cuz I'm not hmong.  I already started.    :2funny:

Advertisements