Advertisement

Author Topic: Black pill 💊  (Read 4436 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +53
    • View Profile
Black pill 💊
« on: July 13, 2019, 11:25:59 AM »
Getting women is no different than marketing.

The psychology that applies to marketing also applies to dating.

For example, in marketing you need to make sure you have the most highest converting product before you showcase to the audience. A bad product has less to ZERO conversion.

In dating, a good looking guy have the better product. All he needs to do is learn how to game, and that will amplify his hit rate and attraction. He gets results.

An ugly guy have an inferior product. So it doesnít matter how much game he runs on women, he have to play the numbers game until he gets 1 or 2 sales conversion (or in this case, he gets laid.) or even ZERO.

You can have good marketing and reach 1 million people if your product sucks, but if someone else have a better product and they only reached 500 audience, the better product wins.

In reality of dating, good looking guys have it better.

Thatís Black pill for yíall.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 11:28:22 AM by Gracified23 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +441
    • View Profile
Re: Black pill 💊
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 11:35:04 AM »
Tell me how old and ugly guys going to Laos are able to hook the hottest chicks on Earth there. :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 12:35:25 PM »
Tell me how old and ugly guys going to Laos are able to hook the hottest chicks on Earth there. :2funny: :2funny:

In open dating market, itís looks that dictates the guyís results (outside of extreme wealth or status.)

In the case of an older man with a younger girl itís likely he paid her (aka situational status.) They are mismatched couple.

Anything that gives a guy situational status donít count.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 12:45:39 PM »
Situational status also includes the guy traveling to third world countries and ends up dating a really hot chick. Third world countries are much easier because the dating dynamics are different. In America or any Anglo Saxon speaking countries itís looks based. Itís much harder to get women, and Iím talking about white women who are attractive not your equally lookdmstched or below lol.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +355
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 02:28:53 PM »
We can't pin point exactly to the science behind love and relationship as to how couples are so lucky to match up, hook up and end up together, forever. 

I know good looking guys who have no game whatsoever.  The last few dates he got were all girls fallen in love with his looks.  They asked for his numbers instead.  Like my handsome cousin.  I was outside and this chick stopped on by, gave me a present to give to him while in her car and parked on the streets of his driveway.  Who does this type of thing?  Well he rejected her cuz she was not his type and she ended up marrying another guy who looks like he's half white and half viet.  My handsome cousin looks like he's mix as well.  He ended up marrying some girl in san diego and moved far away from me.  And once again, I'm sure it was her who knew what she had so she wanted him to put a ring on her FAST!!!!   

There is another theory that ugly guys who know that he's ugly so he works on his game.  I mean you can go under the knife but when you are a 2 and the most you can do to yourself is to get up to the 5 which is still decent.  Now with game, he can work on it and he can have a 10 or perfect game going. 

There were a list out there to what general women would want.  You'll be surprised what is top on their list.  Confidence which comes with the ability to bring home the bacon or at least show her that he got a job to take care of her.  Humor which makes him an easy going, likable, friendly get to know kind of a guy....then you have the physical part like tall dark and handsome. 

So in terms of dating, all guys are equal.  I don't pity an ugly guy who gets the hot girl.  I don't even pity the good looking guy who is with an ugly girl either.  I pity myself for not getting to her first.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 04:12:10 PM »
We can't pin point exactly to the science behind love and relationship as to how couples are so lucky to match up, hook up and end up together, forever.

Those mismatched couples would have hooked up since high school. They are high school sweethearts. But majority of time they are looksmatched in real life and if they arenít, he didnít met her through real life dating, it was through situational status.

I know good looking guys who have no game whatsoever.  The last few dates he got were all girls fallen in love with his looks.  They asked for his numbers instead.  Like my handsome cousin.  I was outside and this chick stopped on by, gave me a present to give to him while in her car and parked on the streets of his driveway.  Who does this type of thing?  Well he rejected her cuz she was not his type and she ended up marrying another guy who looks like he's half white and half viet.  My handsome cousin looks like he's mix as well.  He ended up marrying some girl in san diego and moved far away from me.  And once again, I'm sure it was her who knew what she had so she wanted him to put a ring on her FAST!!!!

A good looking guy without game wont have trouble getting laid. He doesnít need much game to compensate. Heíll be forgiven more just for his good looks.

There is another theory that ugly guys who know that he's ugly so he works on his game.  I mean you can go under the knife but when you are a 2 and the most you can do to yourself is to get up to the 5 which is still decent.  Now with game, he can work on it and he can have a 10 or perfect game going.[\quote]

Lmao stop coping. Game can still be leverage but expect your equally ugly looksmatched. Even if a guy is a 5 thatís still a lot spam approaching and playing the numbers game.

Your game is correlated to your looks. If a woman rejects a guy itís either because sheís nit available or he donít git her preferences.

There were a list out there to what general women would want.  You'll be surprised what is top on their list.  Confidence which comes with the ability to bring home the bacon or at least show her that he got a job to take care of her.  Humor which makes him an easy going, likable, friendly get to know kind of a guy....then you have the physical part like tall dark and handsome.

Yes, and the guy needs to be a little cute. Thatís around 7-7.5 for game to be leveraged.

When a woman say she likes a guy with confidence that means she like a guy sheís ATTRACTED to with confidence.
An ugly guy with confidence will get friend zoned.

Same with personality. A woman may like your personality but if she doesnít like the way you look, you will get friend xo e. She may like your personality and enjoys your company and you can make friends that way, but when it comes to non platonic it wonít work.

So in terms of dating, all guys are equal.  I don't pity an ugly guy who gets the hot girl.  I don't even pity the good looking guy who is with an ugly girl either.  I pity myself for not getting to her first.   O0[\qoute]

Looks has to do more with genetics. I donít feel bad for them, not saying game wonít work but you must really play the numbers game. That means youíre constantly go out and approach women hard and hopefully get 1-2 dates. But if you think about it. Does it worth it? Probably not.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 05:01:00 PM »
A good looking guy without game wont have trouble getting laid. He doesnít need much game to compensate. Heíll be forgiven more just for his good looks.

I still think it is situational.  It is just like saying fat hmong women will date anybody because they don't have a preference.  Lots of misconception out there.  Pretty boy can be picky too.  If not and if pretty boy can fawk at will, stats for aids on pretty boys should be up there.  The fact that it isn't, pretty boy isn't a fawk boy. 

Yes, and the guy needs to be a little cute. Thatís around 7-7.5 for game to be leveraged.

When a woman say she likes a guy with confidence that means she like a guy sheís ATTRACTED to with confidence.
An ugly guy with confidence will get friend zoned.

Same with personality. A woman may like your personality but if she doesnít like the way you look, you will get friend xo e. She may like your personality and enjoys your company and you can make friends that way, but when it comes to non platonic it wonít work.

Maybe she is attracted to his money.  Women are not creature of the physical at first bat.  If you can sweet talk a woman, you can lure her into bed.  Men on the other hand, if she's dumb as hell, handicap, mental retarded but she got the goods, heck, he doesn't even need her to be real, he'll fawk her. 

Lots of relationships out there are because people are stuck to each other.  The term cheating only applies if you have that someone but yet, you creep around.  If you have that someone then why go for more?  So you are stuck with that person so therefore, you cheat or at least you look at other women with your cheating eyes. 

Looks has to do more with genetics. I donít feel bad for them, not saying game wonít work but you must really play the numbers game. That means youíre constantly go out and approach women hard and hopefully get 1-2 dates. But if you think about it. Does it worth it? Probably not.

Numbers game is still a part of the game.  A pretty boy that you have in mind may hit the first one and his gf will trap him to put a ring on it.  Someone has to be the lesser pretty of the two right?

Also remember that no matter what number we try or at, we still just need one cuz the law is the law.  You can't legally marry more than one here in the usa while your marriage is on the active status. 

Everything is actually worth it.  Not worth it is if you try and pity that ugly dude with a hot chick

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 05:43:10 PM »
I'm going to share with you about a special pill here. 

It is not about the looks to women.  What is that classification that most women like again?  Tall dark and handsome? 

Well here's the real scooper.  You don't need any of that to get a woman.  The important thing is your game and how you spin it.  If you make her like you and lets say you are only 5'2 but your personality has already made you shine or she finds good interest in you then that tall dark and handsome guy is nothing to her.  She is willing to make you and exception. 

However, if this tall dark and handsome also has personality, he then is a bond, james bond and he will have you beaten.  Now get this.  If he's a god like, he wouldn't want her anyway.  It is hard to find a man who is the whole package because we all have our own flaws. 

Remember, the person we will end up with will always be an exception.  It is because we allowed ourselves to cut them some slack cuz their other good points do shined for us.   O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +441
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 05:58:19 PM »
Isn't that all there is to any romance though: situation.

In open dating market, itís looks that dictates the guyís results (outside of extreme wealth or status.)

In the case of an older man with a younger girl itís likely he paid her (aka situational status.) They are mismatched couple.

Anything that gives a guy situational status donít count.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 08:15:57 AM »
I'm going to share with you about a special pill here. 

It is not about the looks to women.  What is that classification that most women like again?  Tall dark and handsome? 

Well here's the real scooper.  You don't need any of that to get a woman.  The important thing is your game and how you spin it.  If you make her like you and lets say you are only 5'2 but your personality has already made you shine or she finds good interest in you then that tall dark and handsome guy is nothing to her.  She is willing to make you and exception. 

However, if this tall dark and handsome also has personality, he then is a bond, james bond and he will have you beaten.  Now get this.  If he's a god like, he wouldn't want her anyway.  It is hard to find a man who is the whole package because we all have our own flaws. 

Remember, the person we will end up with will always be an exception.  It is because we allowed ourselves to cut them some slack cuz their other good points do shined for us.   O0

If women donít care about looks, make a tinder account using a 5/10 guy vs a troll account of a good looking guy (7.5-8/10) and the good looking guy will get more match from the opposite sex at a predictable and consistent rate. If women donít care about looks then the 5/10 should have an equal chance if not more. Unfortunately, thatís not the case. You canít do that with an average guy.

In the end, a 5/10 guy settle for their equally looksmatched and below.

Another experiment is to compare an average guy vs average girl. I guarantee you the average girl wonít struggle getting matches. A 2/10 girl still has tons of admirers or suitors than a 2/10 guy just due to the fact that she has a vagina.

The majority of guys are average looking (5/10) and game is not enough because they are too far outside the range to be acceptable from majority of attractive women. At this range, even with solid game, its rarely possible to score a 7/10 chick. 2 points above the guy smv. Thatís possible. But itís not going to get 8-10. 8-10 are hot to top models and hypergamy.

Women has a lot of more options with good looking guys than we think. And yes, they have the personality to match their looks. If you think looks donít matter, game matters more, well do you have better game than the next guy whoís better looking than you? Chad also has game too. Donít forget that.

5í2 guy is really short. Most women prefer 5í10-6ftí3. If a guy is short and he looksmax that could probably help him offset.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:59:43 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 08:40:43 AM »
Isn't that all there is to any romance though: situation.

Situational status: when youíre a Dj, night life club promoter, CEO, yoga instructor etc. you have money and status.

However, black pill believes that good looking guy who is broke wonít have trouble getting laid based off his looks. Money is inconsequentia l in the dating game if you are good looking. Looks is a prerequisites. Women wonít give a shit about the mans income if heís good looking. But if youíre ugly, youíll need money or status. Money and status will migitate looks.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:49:29 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 09:14:08 AM »
Numbers game is still a part of the game.  A pretty boy that you have in mind may hit the first one and his gf will trap him to put a ring on it.  Someone has to be the lesser pretty of the two right?

Also remember that no matter what number we try or at, we still just need one cuz the law is the law.  You can't legally marry more than one here in the usa while your marriage is on the active status. 

Everything is actually worth it.  Not worth it is if you try and pity that ugly dude with a hot chick

The problem with numbers game is that he canít replicate his results. He have to settle his every 6 months to a year ocassion until he score another chick.

Look at it this way: if a guy approach say 100 chicks and score say 1 or 2 on average. He is cherry picking his results. He cherry picked those 1-2 girls as evidence that his method of game is working. Did it really? Nope. He simply  playing it off numbers game only. He got rejected 98 times!

Good looking guys donít have this problem brother. They literally gets eye fawked and women literally throw themselves at them giving them signals and they just capitalize off of womenís signals at a consistency rate. Theyíre getting several dates a week unlike the other guy every 6 mos to s year ocassion.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 09:20:19 AM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 09:32:34 AM »
In real life, average guys dont get shit from women. They get rejected left and right, and the ones you see with results cherry picked after they played the numbers game.  LOL

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 01:14:57 PM »
If women donít care about looks, make a tinder account using a 5/10 guy vs a troll account of a good looking guy (7.5-8/10) and the good looking guy will get more match from the opposite sex at a predictable and consistent rate. If women donít care about looks then the 5/10 should have an equal chance if not more. Unfortunately, thatís not the case. You canít do that with an average guy.

In the end, a 5/10 guy settle for their equally looksmatched and below.

Another experiment is to compare an average guy vs average girl. I guarantee you the average girl wonít struggle getting matches. A 2/10 girl still has tons of admirers or suitors than a 2/10 guy just due to the fact that she has a vagina.

The majority of guys are average looking (5/10) and game is not enough because they are too far outside the range to be acceptable from majority of attractive women. At this range, even with solid game, its rarely possible to score a 7/10 chick. 2 points above the guy smv. Thatís possible. But itís not going to get 8-10. 8-10 are hot to top models and hypergamy.

Women has a lot of more options with good looking guys than we think. And yes, they have the personality to match their looks. If you think looks donít matter, game matters more, well do you have better game than the next guy whoís better looking than you? Chad also has game too. Donít forget that.

5í2 guy is really short. Most women prefer 5í10-6ftí3. If a guy is short and he looksmax that could probably help him offset.

You are talking about social media where looks will be the first thing that you see.  I'm a real life face to face old fashion meet and greet kind of a guy and my focus is there. 

Women tends not to go and approach any men due to fear of being needy.  Either that or they think their 7 is not good enough for a dime Chad.  Either way, it is not common for women to hit on men first so your 10 Chad may go home empty handed by the end of the night just like the rest of us.

Plus good looking men tends to have issues and women that knows should be careful with them.  Maybe that's why she prefers a real guy that is less dramatic at a 5 than let's say a dime Chad. 

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:55:06 PM by DuMa »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 01:25:49 PM »
Situational status: when youíre a Dj, night life club promoter, CEO, yoga instructor etc. you have money and status.

However, black pill believes that good looking guy who is broke wonít have trouble getting laid based off his looks. Money is inconsequentia l in the dating game if you are good looking. Looks is a prerequisites. Women wonít give a shit about the mans income if heís good looking. But if youíre ugly, youíll need money or status. Money and status will migitate looks.

Unless you have that natural good looks, you don't have to floss yourself up to look better.  If you give me unlimited money, I can turn any 2 types of guy or girl or homeless into a dime.  You can be artificial pretty.  Lots of them I see and these pretty people be spending all their money in trying to look good or look like a millionaire.  Expensive purse with no money in there.  Bank account is zero but looks very expensive from head to toe.  It takes money to look good for most. 

In business school, they wanted you to dress in business clothing to class for a reason.  If you dresses pretty, you can trick your mind and the mind of others to view you as some VIP person.  Thus why you see guys wearing slim sport coat to clubs and to casino.  I've flossed myself at the casino and I get faster services.  Just a few days ago, Harrah just opened one here in northern California and while I was just pulling a $1 slots machine, a VIP hostess came over and talked to me n gave me her card. 

Bet you I wouldn't get the same treatment had i was in my flip flop and tees. 

Advertisements