Advertisement

Author Topic: This is how I learned to try to win at the interracial game  (Read 2895 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
1st is to learn what men in her country are doing and you do the opposite.   Like hmong men, they drink like no other.  Funeral drinking, wedding drinking, with their boyx, they try to be top dog in drinking.   I say to drink less so you don't act like a fool.  You don't want your "others" in this case, my hmong girl to think that I'm showing hmong men traits which will defeat the reason why she dating me and not a hmong guy.

2.  You have to learn about her cultural food and loving it.  When it comes to hmong food, I loved it.  I prefer kapoon over my pho.  Been eating pho for most of my life and I'm not down to eating more pho.  I love you guys hmong pepper.  That stuff is like crack to me.  It is like ketchup.  I add that stuff to anything that I eat.  Show interest in her cultural food and enjoying it and she will praise you for it.  It is probably the one thing she likes in a hmong guy so I give her that credit cuz I'm liking it too. 

3.  Love her parents like your own parents.  IF anything, she is big with family.  Hmong have too many make up events that you can have a hmong festivity on every weekend.  I am not hmong but if I can show her that I have respect for her elders, that would win me some kudos points.  So if you are dating a white blondie chick, hee haw to her redneck parents.  See that america got talent azn guy from texas that won?  Well that's the redneck azn that you should try to be if you are dating a white chick.  Get a hick accent if you may.  As for myself, I say naw john to her parents.  I speak  hmong to her parents and they will correct my poor pronunciation.  AT least I show her parents that I'm learning and on progress to be a good inlaw. 

So if you want to date a chick that is not of your culture, you have to get those qualifications .  She is probably fed up with her own men of her culture so you don't need to rub them traits of the men that she despises.  Show her that you are different while at the same time that you are not too different.  Keep the good traits and eliminate the bad.  Doing thus will get you in the zone and she will never leave you alone.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: This is how I learned to try to win at the interracial game
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 10:48:32 AM »
1st is to learn what men in her country are doing and you do the opposite.   Like hmong men, they drink like no other.  Funeral drinking, wedding drinking, with their boyx, they try to be top dog in drinking.   I say to drink less so you don't act like a fool.  You don't want your "others" in this case, my hmong girl to think that I'm showing hmong men traits which will defeat the reason why she dating me and not a hmong guy.

There are the groups that still drink a lot, but some of us don't drink at all.  I usually just say no thank you and take a bottled water instead.  I tell them it's a health issue so they don't bother me with it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 11:18:59 AM »
I say I'm trying but that doesn't mean I will get it right. 

There was a former ph member on here and I forgot his name but he's hmong, likes to go fishing and loves white women.  When he was living in MN or Wis, white women don't give him the time of day.  Why?  Cuz azn in general don't measure up to a white guy.  We are shorter on the average, have a smaller diickk on the average and our facial features are not square jawed like a brad pit. 

so then he moved to north dakota where he was able to get himself a white chick.  If you want to date a white chick, I suggest you try in a boonie city where them white chick there are only exposed to azn men through prints.  Thanks to bruce lee and jackie chan, her egg role lusting long time is your key to bagging yourself a white chick. 

If you are too ugly for your own kind, it is time to move onto the next group or you will end up being hungry.  White guy on the average height is around 5'10.  Now what happen when you are white and is only 5'0?  Your white market is not for you.  Your short white chicks are looking for her chad who is at least the 5'10 height.  You can't look up and you can't even look down so what is there for you?  You then move to another country where white men are seen as gods over there.  Like an ugly white guy from the usa will struggle finding dates but once he is in japan, they flock to him like he's a chad over there. 

and folks, that is how you win at the interracial game.  My mn cousin has a "I don't date viet chick policy" .    Asked him how and why and he said they all reminded him of them church girls and with those, he feels like getting booty will be that much harder plus, once you pop a church chick, she will want you to marry her or her god will punish you.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 01:28:21 PM »
very admirable of duma's attempt to impress...it does work for the record.

maybe he can give me some pointers on dating viet chicks...what i usually do is roll with the dough, in my AMG!  ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements