Advertisement

Author Topic: "save deer, kill a hmong"  (Read 1991 times)

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
"save deer, kill a hmong"
« on: July 17, 2019, 01:12:29 PM »
after chai vang accident
this is still a white man's land
we just living on it
still lots of racist

we are group along with : kaydoo, mexican, latin, etc...

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:19:30 PM by hmgROCK »

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: "save deer, kill a hmong"
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 01:46:52 PM »
Do these people even know what a Hmong is?  Next thing you know, they'll be killing each other...just saying.  "Shut yourself, shoot yourself.  It's better for society."

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 01:59:07 PM »
Do these people even know what a Hmong is?  Next thing you know, they'll be killing each other...just saying.  "Shut yourself, shoot yourself.  It's better for society."

I live in the south for awhile
It is a lot more racist down there
In the south state
You will always feel unwanted

Wisconsin and MN is a little better

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 02:04:02 PM »
I was here when you were only white, black, or mexican...and they all hate each other...it still is.  Most are just not willing to be labeled as racists due to law.  However their words and actions are always unveiled in that way.  Not all people are like that.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 02:05:28 PM »

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 08:36:33 AM »
after chai vang accident
this is still a white man's land
we just living on it
still lots of racist

we are group along with : kaydoo, mexican, latin, etc...

how would you feel if i trespass onto your property, while squirrel hunting?  i'll be sitting your porch and when you come to tell me to leave, i shoot you and your wife.  yeah, you would want to save the squirrel, too! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 08:48:50 AM »
While I'm not a linguistic person but that sign is poorly written. 

Save a deer ---- Kill the shooter   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 10:03:25 AM »
how would you feel if i trespass onto your property, while squirrel hunting?  i'll be sitting your porch and when you come to tell me to leave, i shoot you and your wife.  yeah, you would want to save the squirrel, too! ha!

it easy to get lost out in the wood and trespass
he left when they ask him too

them white folks radio in the whole family to harass (no need if someone is leaving)
family got there, racial stuff were exchange
and chai vang went rambo

6 dead, 2 injury

unfortunate event
could have be easily avoided by being nicer hunter

RELAX THERE'S PLENTY OF DEER IN WISCONSIN
WITH CHRONIC WASTE DISEASE FOR EVERYONE

;D ;D

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 10:13:52 AM »
people get lost all the time in the wood/outdoor
that chick in hawaii got lost, going for a jog
that asian couples got lose at the joshua tree and die

On Sunday, November 21, a hunting party of about 15 people were in a cabin on this private land. Terry Willers, one of the two co-owners of the land, left the cabin and saw Vang sitting in a deer stand. Willers used a handheld radio to ask the people still in the cabin whether or not anyone should be in the stand. Upon receiving a response in the negative, he approached Vang and told him to leave the property. Vang then apologized and started moving south towards a trail through a forested area of the property.[3] According to Terry Willers' testimony, "As Bob got back on the radio and asked me where he was at and I said, uh, he's heading south down on the food plot right now. I radioed in to the cabin that I had a tree-rat and I had chased him off." At that point five of the hunters from the cabin who had heard the radio message arrived at the tree stand. Lauren Hesebeck, a surviving victim, stated "Bob had said I'm going to go talk to him to find out who he is, why he's there, and make sure he doesn't, you know, knows that he's on private property and that he's not welcomed there. Denny had said to me this ought to be interesting, let's go and see what's going on. We got in the back of it standing up (ATV), hanging on the rear bar."[4][5]After following the directions given by Willers, they proceeded to approach Vang further down the trail. Crotteau then suggested making a note of his hunting license number to make a report to the DNR and, according to Hesebeck's testimony, Crotteau "flipped over the hunting tag on Vang's back to get his license number"

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2019, 10:41:25 AM »
old news.

flint-rod

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2019, 11:08:00 AM »
ageed... old news but it's all your fault hmgrock when white people look at me funny... all of you hmong wisconsin ruin it for the rest of us... all of you! instead of educating yourselves with the law, all of you hmong wisconsin play victim when trespassing onto private land... all of you hmong wisconsin should be ashamed of yourselves and that includes my sister and brother in law who are both school teachers in inner city milwaukee... and even those of you who have never hunted before... all of you! lol!

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2019, 11:10:35 AM »
ageed... old news but it's all your fault hmgrock when white people look at me funny... all of you hmong wisconsin ruin it for the rest of us... all of you! instead of educating yourselves with the law, all of you hmong wisconsin play victim when trespassing onto private land... all of you hmong wisconsin should be ashamed of yourselves and that includes my sister and brother in law who are both school teachers in inner city milwaukee... and even those of you who have never hunted before... all of you! lol!

lol

again chai vang is from MN
he is not from wisconsin

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »

cot dayam flint rod play the race card and he's no where near the midwest and he still gets the hmong treatment.  :2funny:

Well can I add the blame too cuz you know, when I'm in the midwest and I get that look from redneck, they think I'm hmong because of the hmong stuff.  Do I have the right to be mad as well? 

Well, how about we fight first then I'll educate them about the vietnam war once I lay the smack down.  I'm viet so throw me some racist vietnamese stuff.  I'm not hmong and I don't speak on behalf of chai and the likes of him. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2019, 02:32:45 PM »
6 dead racist pigs...the world won't miss them!!! I don't care if they're black/Hispanic/Jews/Asian!!! Chai's life was threaten....th ey FIRED the first SHOT at him. It's SELF-DEFENSE!!!

Advertisements