Advertisement

Author Topic: grandma pass away a few months ago, turn out im one of the beneficiary $100k  (Read 858 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
my grandma has a $100k life insurance policy, that she pay using her SSI
i was kinda of surprise when i found out that, i was one of the beneficiary
im not sure how she got all my info, probably from my parent
but i got a check for $6,000 and i put it into CD a couple month ago

i'm feel kinda of blessed she still remember about me
and even give me something

just a story i want to share with you today

PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
not sure yet
what im going do with the money

i decided to put it into a one year CD at 2.75% interest

untill I decided.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
and a very much excellence day to you too Sir! All you have to do now and in the future near to come  is wire $1,024.00 to this Nigerian bank account I have text messages to you so I can completed the paperwork for your much need. This must be done quickly since time is of the essential. Also, I will be in needing of $2048.00 to bribe our officials here because that's how my country works.  Just think, when you're done, you'll get $100K. Isn't that just grand?  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
You should have a few kids cuz uncle sam be giving out that much during tax season to some families with a few kids. 

I once know a kid back in them days.  He's a white guy with a big diick but only 19 years old young.  How I know he got a big diiick?  Well I believed him cuz that was about all we talked about was women and vagina at the time.  He's also a starving virgin as well.  Can't get laid, got no game, an incel so of speak but anyways, back to my story...

One day, he was hesitant to show me his phone and said he was not suppose to show anybody this but because me and him bonded at work, he decided to showed it to me anyway.  So his grandma also passed away and she left him in her will.  I saw about 200K worth of money in his bank account.  He asked me what should he do with all that money.  I was young too so I didn't give him any bad advice.  I told him about invest some in long term stocks like big namers that usually do not go out of business.   Like Nike and Tesla.   He finally did invested. 

We also talked about his futurist goals.  He said he wanted to move out of his parents place to be on his own and work for min wages.  I'm like... say bye bye to that money. 

White people I tell ya.  Their inheritances are in the big figure digits.  They came from a long line of pioneers and settlers so all them land and all them wealth that their forefathers be building up.

Just like vietnam, my family was sitting on a gold mine.  After the war, we left everything so once we landed in the states, we refugees are starting from scratch to build up our wealth. 

Same thing with yall hmong.  Your ancestors wealth given it to you like big land and mountains.  Imagine that. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You should have a few kids cuz uncle sam be giving out that much during tax season to some families with a few kids. 

I once know a kid back in them days.  He's a white guy with a big diick but only 19 years old young.  How I know he got a big diiick?  Well I believed him cuz that was about all we talked about was women and vagina at the time.  He's also a starving virgin as well.  Can't get laid, got no game, an incel so of speak but anyways, back to my story...

One day, he was hesitant to show me his phone and said he was not suppose to show anybody this but because me and him bonded at work, he decided to showed it to me anyway.  So his grandma also passed away and she left him in her will.  I saw about 200K worth of money in his bank account.  He asked me what should he do with all that money.  I was young too so I didn't give him any bad advice.  I told him about invest some in long term stocks like big namers that usually do not go out of business.   Like Nike and Tesla.   He finally did invested. 

We also talked about his futurist goals.  He said he wanted to move out of his parents place to be on his own and work for min wages.  I'm like... say bye bye to that money. 

White people I tell ya.  Their inheritances are in the big figure digits.  They came from a long line of pioneers and settlers so all them land and all them wealth that their forefathers be building up.

Just like vietnam, my family was sitting on a gold mine.  After the war, we left everything so once we landed in the states, we refugees are starting from scratch to build up our wealth. 

Same thing with yall hmong.  Your ancestors wealth given it to you like big land and mountains.  Imagine that.

takes a while to built wealth
we only been here one generation in the USA

Offline Fancee

• Global Moderator
  • Shine bright like a diamond
  • Respect: +340
    • View Profile
    • First Financial Security Senior Associate
and a very much excellence day to you too Sir! All you have to do now and in the future near to come  is wire $1,024.00 to this Nigerian bank account I have text messages to you so I can completed the paperwork for your much need. This must be done quickly since time is of the essential. Also, I will be in needing of $2048.00 to bribe our officials here because that's how my country works.  Just think, when you're done, you'll get $100K. Isn't that just grand?  ;D
I get these "sh*t" emails once in a while.
And I would respond back ..... "Sure, here's my account # and my phone number.  Please hurry and take out as much as you want so we can get rich together".  I give a fake account and the local police number to them. :D

Life insurance with living benefits.
Life insurance with a savings plan.
http://clients.firsfinancialsecurity.com/WF1700

Advertisements