Advertisement

Author Topic: Hot Spouse  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Hot Spouse
« on: July 18, 2019, 01:55:13 PM »
Ok I confess, I do have a "hot" spouse.  I'm the "OK" spouse and he's the "HOT" one.  yes, I must be bored today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  But anyway, between the two of you, who is the hot one :D :D

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 02:13:53 PM by Dok_Champa »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Spouse
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 02:34:53 PM »
I missed the pic. Repost?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 03:10:54 PM »
In theory, the man should be older than the women.  I say about 10 years such that when he's older, she is still youthful and pretty or in this case, the hotter one. 

This prevents him from cheating cuz if he got a hot thing at home, why cheat? 

Now if he's the hotter one, don't blame on him if he looks at other women who are way hotter than you. 

Stupid theory is just that.  Theory unclassified.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Fancee

• Global Moderator
  • Shine bright like a diamond
  • Respect: +340
    • View Profile
    • First Financial Security Senior Associate
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 08:47:56 AM »
Ok I confess, I do have a "hot" spouse.  I'm the "OK" spouse and he's the "HOT" one.  yes, I must be bored today ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  But anyway, between the two of you, who is the hot one :D :D
Show pictures.  Otherwise, it's not true! :D :D :D :D :D

Life insurance with living benefits.
Life insurance with a savings plan.
http://clients.firsfinancialsecurity.com/WF1700

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 10:09:32 AM »
I'm the hot one...but now...I want her to be the hot one.  Is that fair?  >:D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 10:59:53 AM »
Hot spouse?  Yeah, I pretty dang HOT right about now.  Compare to my wife who sits in the office with A/C.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 11:16:20 AM »
In theory, the man should be older than the women.  I say about 10 years such that when he's older, she is still youthful and pretty or in this case, the hotter one. 

This prevents him from cheating cuz if he got a hot thing at home, why cheat? 

Now if he's the hotter one, don't blame on him if he looks at other women who are way hotter than you. 

Stupid theory is just that.  Theory unclassified.   :2funny:
Old theory.... these days women and men both age gracefully.  In fact, I think women age more gracefully then the men because too much drinking these days and many men end up w/ beer belly = look like old men ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm the hot one...but now...I want her to be the hot one.  Is that fair?  >:D
Give her some chilli pepper and she'll be the HOT one too ;D ;D
Show pictures.  Otherwise, it's not true! :D :D :D :D :D
It's true :D :D :D He's the hot one
Hot spouse?  Yeah, I pretty dang HOT right about now.  Compare to my wife who sits in the office with A/C.
Well you need to take away the AC :D :D :D :D Two Hots = Burning flame

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Mong-X

• Your One And Only
  • Administrator
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 07:05:06 PM »
I once knew two hot couple.  He is pretty handsome and the wife is pretty hot.  Not sure what went wrong between the two of them but one day, I was told that they divorces.  Those two are hot husband and wife.  ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 08:42:24 AM »
I know the couple you are referring to.

The husband said, "In public, everyone thought we were good and compatible. But at home it was all craps and fights everyday."

That's why they divorced.

They are each  married happily to someone else. Happy because the wife thinks she's got a better man; the husband thinks he's got a better wife, too.

I once knew two hot couple.  He is pretty handsome and the wife is pretty hot.  Not sure what went wrong between the two of them but one day, I was told that they divorces.  Those two are hot husband and wife.  ;D

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 10:11:38 AM »
Old theory.... these days women and men both age gracefully.  In fact, I think women age more gracefully then the men because too much drinking these days and many men end up w/ beer belly = look like old men ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DGive her some chilli pepper and she'll be the HOT one too ;D ;DIt's true :D :D :D He's the hot oneWell you need to take away the AC :D :D :D :D Two Hots = Burning flame

Well believe it or not but a new survey came out that many women prefer the daddy bod over all else.  That means the Al Bundy, Homer Simpson beer belly body.  To them, it is a sign of a good daddy issue with house and cars and play Barbie daddy issues.  I can't believe it myself but I can see how that it would work since the majority of Americans are obese. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2019, 01:56:54 PM »
...n ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DGive her some chilli pepper and she'll be the HOT one too ;D ;D...

What was that one movie made by Mel Gibson..about the ancient Aztec or Mayan tribes...where the guy got tricked to eat the balls of the fresh hunt and the he was given secret love medicine and it turned out to be something like hot chili pepper...

LOL.

You are so crafty...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements