Advertisement

Author Topic: area 51 invansion  (Read 669 times)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
area 51 invansion
« on: July 19, 2019, 01:43:50 PM »
anybody been following this, supposedly going to happen at 3am on 9-20-2019.  what you think?  bunch of nonsense or is there a case to argue about.  I wonder, if they do get inside.  Will it be predator or et waiting for them.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: area 51 invansion
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 02:29:53 PM »
They will built a fence and there will be a party outside.  No one is going to come in or face jail time for trespassing on government property. 

They might end up starting a new revolution for annual raves there.  Raving with UFO n aliens are psychedelic.  High on substances and looking for UFO in the sky, imagine that.  Will be a good trip. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 02:30:56 PM »
"Unfortunately, the event is fake."

This is like the Pokémon finds. In fact, it's less than that. It doesn't even exist on sensors.

https://www.cnet.com/news/1-7-million-want-to-raid-area-51-to-see-them-aliens/

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 02:33:21 PM »
bunch of nonsense...ok so area 51 is a US training ground and a whole bunch of fools are going to rush in there and raid the place??  Anyway, I think whomever came up w/ the idea was just testing to see how many fools would jump to this suicide mission.  Reminds me of the Alaska case where this girl met this online guy who told her to kill someone and he'll pay her lots of money only at the end the deal never came through and she became a convicted killer for nothing.   

https://www.fastcompany.com/90377184/area-51-invasion-force-reaches-1-2-million-brave-souls-making-it-the-worlds-fourth-largest-army

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 05:32:34 PM »
With that many people looking, I'm sure there will be a few loose case that will do a run but even if they let them run free, you will be out of gas before you get there.  That area is not small. 

A nearby city already got plenty of hit so looks like this is a go but not as we expected.  Gonna wait for a live feed streaming from there on that event.  Perfect for a payed pay per view I tell ya. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements