Advertisement

Author Topic: Liberals/Dems proving again, they are going off the deep end...  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/18/us/berkeley-gendered-language-ban-trnd/index.html

The lunatics are at work again...

2014, CA signed into law to remove 'husband' & 'wife' and replaced it with spouse.

With homelessness increasing by 43%, Crime percentage is twice of what CA is and the national average, unemployment rate is at 4.1% and these idiots think gender related name are at the top of their list that needs to be address? Liberals/Dems really care what's important.

This month, Berkely changed manhole to 'maintenance hole', manpower to 'human effort', he/she her/him will be replaced with 'they' 'them', 'collegiate Greek system residences' will replace fraternities and sororities, etc.

Full list of words approved... still more to come because this is the most important issue Berkely's residence are face daily...

I have a problem with this... if these loonies are going to go this far, they can't used "human" because it's got "MAN" a gender specific word in it. they should replace human with 'advance monkey'

I wonder what they are going to replace "MANuscript", "MENopause","MENstruation", "Male", "feMALE" etc. with?
Maybe "written paper", "no-egg reproduction", "bleeding orifice", "digit between legs", "non digit between legs", etc.

boy/girl will be replace with kid
man/woman will be replace with adult

Lists goes on and one.

Think of other names and words that we can help these imbeciles at Berkely to eliminate.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Liberals/Dems proving again, they are going off the deep end...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:34:56 AM »
Does that mean they are changing "Women's Rights" to "People's Rights"?

I'm surprised that they haven't dropped the "man" from "woman".

Like this post: 0

Advertisements