Advertisement

Author Topic: you know how his fan base is, right?  (Read 7247 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
you know how his fan base is, right?
« on: July 29, 2019, 11:22:31 AM »
Everyone else be like "OMG! the President is a racist?" while his fan base would be like: YEAH! SEE! I knew he was racist!  Woot! Plus one for the racist white folks!

article:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-al-sharpton-tweet-black-civil-rights-leader-elijah-cummings-attack-twitter-a9025121.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: you know how his fan base is, right?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 08:52:16 AM »
when you call out the truth and they don't have a come back, they will claim to be a victim of racism.  cummings spoke ill will of the border and its facilities but fails to recognize his district is far worst.  he got checked and everyone got butt hurt.  all these blacks in power (mayor, city council and etc) and they don't give a RAT's a$$ about their community...it goes to show, they're incompetent.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 08:56:45 AM »
when you call out the truth and they don't have a come back, they will claim to be a victim of racism.  cummings spoke ill will of the border and its facilities but fails to recognize his district is far worst.  he got checked and everyone got butt hurt.  all these blacks in power (mayor, city council and etc) and they don't give a RAT's a$$ about their community...it goes to show, they're incompetent.

As opposed to the "whites" who do?

I understand you may be speaking off the cuff and I understand your point, but many representative s are in similar positions and have accomplished no more or no less. Let's snot split hairs here. Those in power will strive to stay in power.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »
As opposed to the "whites" who do?

I understand you may be speaking off the cuff and I understand your point, but many representative s are in similar positions and have accomplished no more or no less. Let's snot split hairs here. Those in power will strive to stay in power.
they're all mad because a white man called out the truth.  if a black man called them out, it would not even be relevant.  hypocrisy of the news!
fact of the matter is, baltimore is run by a bunch of black folks, black representative in congress (cummings), black mayors (4 straight black mayors, since 2007) and half of city council members comprised of blacks, and a black police commissioner.  The city has one of the worst crime statistics in the nation, high poverty rates and high unemployment rates (bunch of lazy mofo's, preferred subsidized housing and living off government assistance).  these political leaders are doing a disservice to their constituents and community.  call me a racist and i'll say the ravens sucks! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 11:04:58 PM »
Everyone else be like "OMG! the President is a racist?" while his fan base would be like: YEAH! SEE! I knew he was racist!  Woot! Plus one for the racist white folks!

article:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-al-sharpton-tweet-black-civil-rights-leader-elijah-cummings-attack-twitter-a9025121.html?utm_source=reddit.com

they're all mad because a white man called out the truth.  if a black man called them out, it would not even be relevant.  hypocrisy of the news!
fact of the matter is, baltimore is run by a bunch of black folks, black representative in congress (cummings), black mayors (4 straight black mayors, since 2007) and half of city council members comprised of blacks, and a black police commissioner.  The city has one of the worst crime statistics in the nation, high poverty rates and high unemployment rates (bunch of lazy mofo's, preferred subsidized housing and living off government assistance).  these political leaders are doing a disservice to their constituents and community.  call me a racist and i'll say the ravens sucks! ha!

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements