Advertisement

Author Topic: So much for that whole.. arming people against bad guys theory.  (Read 2119 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: So much for that whole.. arming people against bad guys theory.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 01:25:58 PM »
it's walmart's fault for having a gun-free zone! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 04:41:05 AM »
You guys do know why and how Lisa became President in the future right?

Just look at the facts. At such a young age, she's already capable of playing politics. Carefully re-read sign. You will see what her sign really says. And theking, with your poor reading comprehension skills, it's okay if can't figure it out and become frustrated ending up just pasting your old post. It's totally understandable that, after all it is the reason why it's difficult to come up with new materials.

Hint: theking and hmgRock's squabbling back and forth about guns, is somewhat related to this.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 08:26:02 AM »
You guys do know why and how Lisa became President in the future right?

Just look at the facts. At such a young age, she's already capable of playing politics. Carefully re-read sign. You will see what her sign really says. And theking, with your poor reading comprehension skills, it's okay if can't figure it out and become frustrated ending up just pasting your old post. It's totally understandable that, after all it is the reason why it's difficult to come up with new materials.

Hint: theking and hmgRock's squabbling back and forth about guns, is somewhat related to this.

Look who FOLLOWED me to this thread for "everyone to see" too, YEP, it's the EPIC FAIL that cried "one last thing" and "bored"... Must be that time of the month for her...;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING to answer the challenged that was issued months ago, not even a simple legit quote showing me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their mom or showing me talking "bad" about him... just more tuck and run and tantruming..I mean a simple legit quote would do but she's the EPIC FAIL for a reason. But thank you for proving me right AGAIN for "everyone to see"... O0

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »
Exactly what said it would happened.

:sleepy4:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2019, 05:25:52 PM »
And I don't even have say a thing, the foam just takes over.  :idiot2:

BUT BUT BUT thanks for proving me right again for "everyone to see".. O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 11:35:34 PM »
And I don't even have say a thing, the foam just takes over.  :idiot2:

BUT BUT BUT thanks for proving me right again for "everyone to see".. O0

I'm still enjoying my EPIC SUCCESS of getting you admit that you're an EPIC FAIL.  :wav:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 01:57:17 AM »
I'm still enjoying my EPIC SUCCESS of getting you admit that you're an EPIC FAIL:wav:

"EPIC FAIL"...Guess "theFAKING" was a FAIL like you...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM...What an EPIC FAIL loser... ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" like a "broken record" despite crying "one last thing" and "bored"... O0

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 01:14:07 PM »
Sorry but it's not a FAIL if I successfully  made you admit that you're an EPIC FAIL.

And nice of you to admit it again that you are an EPIC FAIL.  O0

I can't be loser when since I won, and made admit that you're an EPIC FAIL. TWICE!!!!! Don't cry too long, nobody can be a loser forever.  Well, maybe you can. But that's more reason for you to start making a change. O0
"EPIC FAIL"...Guess "theFAKING" was a FAIL like you...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM...What an EPIC FAIL loser... ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" like a "broken record" despite crying "one last thing" and "bored"... O0

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 05:14:29 PM »
Sorry but it's not a FAIL if I successfully  made you admit that you're an EPIC FAIL.

And nice of you to admit it again that you are an EPIC FAIL.  O0

I can't be loser when since I won, and made admit that you're an EPIC FAIL. TWICE!!!!! Don't cry too long, nobody can be a loser forever.  Well, maybe you can. But that's more reason for you to start making a change. O0

Yes, you continue to "successfully" fill role as the EPIC FAIL ..."And nice of you to admit it again that you are an EPIC FAIL.  O0"

Why? Still NOTHING to back up your lies but just more tuck and run and tantrums for months now for "everyone to see" like a "broken record"...BUT thank you for proving me right again!  O0

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 12:03:47 AM »
Hahahaha. Copying me doesn't work. You have to have skills, imagination, have comprehension skills, and ability to come up with new things of your own. The saying, "If you can't beat them, join them" is not always possible. You can't join someone thinking that you can be a winner as well if you keep holding on to your losing attitudes. That's how you lost twice so quickly.  O0

Yes, you continue to "successfully" fill role as the EPIC FAIL ..."And nice of you to admit it again that you are an EPIC FAIL.  O0"

Why? Still NOTHING to back up your lies but just more tuck and run and tantrums for months now for "everyone to see" like a "broken record"...BUT thank you for proving me right again!  O0

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 01:08:16 AM »
Hahahaha. Copying me doesn't work. You have to have skills, imagination, have comprehension skills, and ability to come up with new things of your own. The saying, "If you can't beat them, join them" is not always possible. You can't join someone thinking that you can be a winner as well if you keep holding on to your losing attitudes. That's how you lost twice so quickly.  O0

I didn't copy you but I don't expect the EPIC FAIL to grasp what I did... What an EPIC FAIL loser with an EPIC FAIL "losing attitudes"...;D ;D ;D  :idiot2:

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0

Advertisements