Advertisement

Author Topic: Why is it that whenever a Trump supporter goes on a shooting spree..  (Read 4764 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
Re: Why is it that whenever a Trump supporter goes on a shooting spree..
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 04:45:40 PM »
Trump's quote:
theKing's paraphrase, which illustrates his parallel thinking to Trump:

That's pretty close line of thinking right there.  ZDN was warning us that theKing was a Trump lover, and theKing's been in the closet about it, but now he's finally letting it all out.  ;D

Trump's quote:

ignore

The YAK's "paraphrase, which illustrates his parallel thinking to Trump:"

ignore

"That's pretty close line of thinking right there." The YAK's still fails to abide by his own words just like his secret lover, Trump but their relationship is out of the "closet" now. What an EPIC FAIL... ;D

And yep, pay no attention to YAK's worthless "ignore" cries because once his foams take over, it won't matter...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2019, 08:17:28 PM »
Trump's quote:
theKing's paraphrase, which illustrates his parallel thinking to Trump:

That's pretty close line of thinking right there.  ZDN was warning us that theKing was a Trump lover, and theKing's been in the closet about it, but now he's finally letting it all out.  ;D

You didn't pick up on all those clues that theking had been posting about his fantasies with Trump? The fantasies of him spying on Trump and someone else. Wanting it so bad but knowing he's too worthles still to get it. That's why in his fantasies, it's about him doing thePEEking from behind the closet door, wanting it so bad but can't get any. Hasn't anybody ever wonder why he uses things to try to convince himself or make up for what he is lacking? Such things like calling himself theking. Or make threads insulting others and/or painting others as being bad, then adding a comment about himself not bring like them. Or talking like he's right whenever that people proved him wrong, usually followed by self-convincing  comments about others seeing that he wss right.

But what's really disturbing is going as far as to photoshop hmgRock and ZDN together for the soul purpose of satisfying his own individual desires. With that many screws loose in his head,  :idiot2: he definitely needs free healthcare.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2019, 08:52:36 PM »
You didn't pick up on all those clues that theking had been posting about his fantasies with Trump? The fantasies of him spying on Trump and someone else. Wanting it so bad but knowing he's too worthles still to get it. That's why in his fantasies, it's about him doing thePEEking from behind the closet door, wanting it so bad but can't get any. Hasn't anybody ever wonder why he uses things to try to convince himself or make up for what he is lacking? Such things like calling himself theking. Or make threads insulting others and/or painting others as being bad, then adding a comment about himself not bring like them. Or talking like he's right whenever that people proved him wrong, usually followed by self-convincing  comments about others seeing that he wss right.

But what's really disturbing is going as far as to photoshop hmgRock and ZDN together for the soul purpose of satisfying his own individual desires. With that many screws loose in his head,  :idiot2: he definitely needs free healthcare.

Look who FOLLOWED me to this thread for "everyone to see" too, YEP, it's the EPIC FAIL that cried "one last thing" and "bored"... Must be that time of the month for her...All that dried blood made her so itchy that she's even talking about doing "thePEEking from behind closet door".. :idiot2: ;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING to answer the challenged that was issued months ago, not even a simple legit quote showing me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their mom or showing me talking "bad" about him... just more tuck and run and tantruming..I mean a simple legit quote would do but she's the EPIC FAIL for a reason.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

But thank you for proving me right AGAIN for "everyone to see"... O0

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2019, 09:55:57 PM »
Hahaha.

See what I mean?

And to theking. Of course I followed you. I want to stay behind you and don't you being the one behind me. Don't what's running through head.    :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2019, 10:08:22 PM »
"That's pretty close line of thinking right there." The YAK's still fails to abide by his own words just like his secret lover, Trump but their relationship is out of the "closet" now. What an EPIC FAIL... ;DI sense so much jealousy.  :2funny:

And yep, pay no attention to YAK's worthless "ignore" cries because once his foams take over, it won't matter...so much jealousy here to the point where theking isn't hiding behind the closet door anymore and is supporting Trump out in the open. Even telling us to ignore someone's cries.  :idiot2: cookoo cookoo Now, who would want someone with a crazy mind like that following you. lor]

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2019, 08:40:35 AM »
Hahaha.

See what I mean?

And to theking. Of course I followed you. I want to stay behind you and don't you being the one behind me. Don't what's running through head.    :2funny:
Yeah, the poor guy's a bot and doesn't even know it.  Trump loves his brainless bots.  He even got into a heated argument with Twitter for deleting his bot followers.  It's like telling them, where'd my bicthes go? or like where'd my theKing go?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2019, 08:42:16 AM »
Hahaha.

See what I mean?

NOT SURPRISED BECAUSE YOUR WORDS ARE AS WORTHLESS AS YOU...so much for "one last thing".. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...So...look who FOLLOWED me to this thread for "everyone to see" too, YEP, it's the EPIC FAIL that cried "one last thing" and "bored"... Must be that time of the month for her...All that dried blood made her so itchy that she's even talking about doing "thePEEking from behind closet door".. :idiot2: ;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING to answer the challenged that was issued months ago, not even a simple legit quote showing me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their mom or showing me talking "bad" about him... just more tuck and run and tantruming..I mean a simple legit quote would do but she's the EPIC FAIL for a reason.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

But thank you for proving me right AGAIN for "everyone to see"... O0

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2019, 08:43:56 AM »
Yeah, the poor guy's a bot and doesn't even know it.  Trump loves his brainless bots.  He even got into a heated argument with Twitter for deleting his bot followers.  It's like telling them, where'd my bicthes go? or like where'd my theKing go?

"Yeah, the poor guy's a bot and doesn't even know it.  Trump loves his brainless bots.  He even got into a heated argument with Twitter for deleting his bot followers.  It's like telling them, where'd my bicthes go? or like where'd my" the YAK go?

So much for crying "ignore"... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2019, 08:46:06 AM »
I'm the EPIC FAIL!!!

"cookoo cookoo"... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2019, 11:58:28 AM »
Theking finally admit to being an EPIC FAIL. Congratulation s on your honesty.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2019, 05:34:57 PM »
Theking finally admit to being an EPIC FAIL. Congratulation s on your honesty.  O0

The EPIC FAIL doesn't have to "admit" because "everyone" already seen his EPIC FAIL behaviors and then NOTHING but tuck and run when challenged...S he even cried "one last thing" but look how long those worthless words last.. ;D ;D ;D

"Congratulation s" for being the EPIC FAIL LOSER for "everyone to see"...like a "broken record".. O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2019, 11:27:59 PM »
The EPIC FAIL doesn't have to "admit" because "everyone" already seen his EPIC FAIL behaviors and then NOTHING but tuck and run when challenged...S he even cried "one last thing" but look how long those worthless words last.. ;D ;D ;D

"Congratulation s" for being the EPIC FAIL LOSER for "everyone to see"...like a "broken record".. O0

Ahhhhhh. I'm enjoying my EPIC SUCCESS, making you admit to it.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2019, 02:00:16 AM »
Ahhhhhh. I'm enjoying my EPIC SUCCESS, making you admit to it.  O0

YES you are an "EPIC SUCCESS" at repeating your EPIC FAILs...like a "broken record" for "everyone to see"..and now you "admit to it".. ;D :idiot2:

Thank you for crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" like a "broken record" despite crying "one last thing" and "bored"... O0

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2019, 01:00:32 PM »
YES you are an "EPIC SUCCESS" at repeating your EPIC FAILs...like a "broken record" for "everyone to see"..and now you "admit to it".. ;D :idiot2:

Thank you for crawling back to prove me right again for "everyone to see" like a "broken record" despite crying "one last thing" and "bored"... O0

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged, just more tuck and run and trantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

Hahahaha. Still crying about how I made you admit to being an EPIC FAIL. :2funny:

LOVE IT!!!!  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2019, 05:17:55 PM »
Hahahaha. Still crying about how I made you admit to being an EPIC FAIL. :2funny:

LOVE IT!!!!  :2funny:

"Hahahaha. Still crying about how I made you admit to being an EPIC FAIL. :2funny:" ...so much for "one last thing"... ;D ;D ;D

"LOVE IT"....Can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!! ;D ;D ;D

Therefore:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0

Advertisements