Advertisement

Author Topic: Welcome to Yolkism, another form of racism and discrimination  (Read 3390 times)

TheAfterLife

Welcome to Yolkism, another form of racism and discrimination
« on: August 09, 2019, 10:51:47 PM »
Read this in the Book of Acts:

"The Sons of Sceva
13Now there were some itinerant Jewish exorcists who tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those with evil spirits. They would say, “I bind you by Jesus, whom Paul proclaims.” 14Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15Eventually, one of the evil spirits answered them, “Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but you, who are you?” 16Then the man with the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. The attack was so violent that they ran out of the house naked and wounded.

17This became known to all the Jews and Greeks living in Ephesus, and fear came over all of them. So the name of the Lord Jesus was held in high honor. 18Many who had believed now came forward, confessing and disclosing their deeds. 19And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books and burned them in front of everyone. When the value of the books was calculated, it came to fifty thousand drachmas.b 20So the word of the Lord powerfully continued to spread and prevail.
"

If a Hmong person who's a rapist and someone calls him rapist, I bet 10 dollars, that rapist will beat that righteous **** to a pulp. Guess what...I'm one of those people who is judging those rapist as a race of their own.

Imagine you or I, talking shiet to people in prison that they stink like shiiiiet! Calling their yolk is worst than calling their own skin. What's inside the yolk cannot be remove. The yolk of a person is much worst than the color of the skin. Yolkism is born!

Evil vs Good; Good vs Evil. Moral people vs Fuucked up people; Fuucked up people vs moral people. Yolkism an insult, discrimination, and prejudice to fuucked up people.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 10:59:12 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Yolkism, another form of racism and discrimination
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 06:16:51 AM »
What are you saying, man? Kuv tsis nkag siab koj cov lus  ??? You're confusing me

Do you actually think the rapist will ever change and maintain his repentance?
Have you forgotten about Peter's case when he denied Jesus three times. Have you forgotten about two disciples wished to sit beside heavenly father and Jesus ask them if they can really take job seriously even their hearts were not aligned to their vow.

Don't even think that Jesus will forgive the rapist completely. Jesus will eventually TEST him if he truly say he'd changed and doing what he's supposed to after his solo prayer. Didn't Jesus say the right road is thin but contain also difficult challenges. Not all sinners can make it into heaven. Some do and some don't depending on their ears if they hear Jesus calling them out. E.g -----> referring to the Parable of the Sower. If anyone does not understand this then he/she may be a lukeworm.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 07:08:32 AM by Visualmon »

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements