Advertisement

Author Topic: I am sorry but womens basketball is just not that interesting to watch  (Read 5428 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I hard to justify them even wanting to get paid more.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: I am sorry but womens basketball is just not that interesting to watch
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 05:09:16 PM »
I remember back in high school the varsity ladys team was practicing basketball.  It was our class gym time too.  Since they had the court and it was raining outside our P.E. teacher just let us chill on the bleachers and study.

Anyways the ladys basketballcoac h needed one more player so she could do 5 vs 5 so she comes over and ask if anyone wants to play basketball. 

I volunteer.  Keep in mind these are the Varsity High school team.  I am just a avg joe that plays basketball for fun. 

They could not keep up, even my avg joe skill level was beyond thier Varsity skill level. 

So yeah, yes they are skilled athletes but ladies, lets be honest, the league cant justify paying more when the games watched is comparable to what anyone can see in an intense mens pickup game.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: I am sorry but womens basketball is just not that interesting to watch
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 12:53:17 AM »
I hard to justify them even wanting to get paid more.

Depends..just like not everyone is a fan of the Integra...

And yep, they should get "paid more" in the name of fairness. About 50% of the NBA revenues go the players so the WNBA should match that too.

The WNBA averages about 7,700 fans per game so it's not like there's no fan support and their attendance has been increasing the last couple of years.

Advertisements