Advertisement

Author Topic: How would you feel if your wife checked some guy out while you were sitting  (Read 61494 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
together?

Well I was at a beach party and I had my sunglasses on and I caught this wife checking me out.

I dont mean to brag but...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Are you sure?

How do we know you weren't checking her out?

I'm not a jealous kind of guy, so if the wife wants to check someone out, she can.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
together?

Well I was at a beach party and I had my sunglasses on and I caught this wife checking me out.

No big deal here...You expect people just put their heads down and not look at anyone??

Some may be forced to do that in some cultures but not in America...

As far as the "wife" that was "checking" you out, she was probably wondering how she can get her skin to be as soft as yours so others will noticed too...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Well when I was married...wome n were checking me out...I mean they were checking me out like a reference material at the library.  Oh yes it was at the library...and Barnes and Noble...and at Cub Foods...and Rainbow Foods...and at Taco Bell...at Chipotle too...and Panda Express...Saig on restaurant...M ai Village...Bucc a...

How many times some chick asks me where the good stuff is at?  Oh I'm a customer, I don't work here... ;D  Pickup line fail...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
together?

My wife constantly reminds me that other women are only checking me out because I'm married to her.  If I was divorced, they'd all look the other way.    ;D

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Wondering eyes, wondering mind. Thankfully, my moral keeps me asleep at night.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Nothing wrong w/ admiring male or female beauty.  Human nature.   Actually, I've commented to the significant a few times on seeing a handsome man or a beautiful woman.  He goes something like this, "you call that handsome or beautiful?"  Are you wearing your glasses?" and then we have a discussion why one think he isn't and the other think he is ;D ;D :D :D :D :D  AND usually ends w/ beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D :D :D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Just read this story: a guy went to a resort with his wife and his friends. One of his friends was very fit and wore a speedo when they were swimming. The friend got a bit physical with his wife during their play and she left them all at the pool and went inside. He later went in after her and found her masterbating. She admitted it was because of his friend but now she's giving him the silent treatment for confronting her. Ouch.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Dear Penthouse...lo l! I kid, I kid.

I really could care less about it although for the sake of my significant other, I try not to. As far as I'm concerned being together is mutual and when that no longer is the case, we'd part ways. It's that simple.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dear Penthouse...lo l! I kid, I kid.

I really could care less about it although for the sake of my significant other, I try not to. As far as I'm concerned being together is mutual and when that no longer is the case, we'd part ways. It's that simple.
What's simple for one may be world falling apart for the other.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
What's simple for one may be world falling apart for the other.

Self preservation. We all have that instinct. Although I will admit it's not always easy to love someone and not lose yourself. But, like everything in Life it comes with practice.

Advertisements