Advertisement

Author Topic: Oh no, 2nd amendment violated.Florida longer let 10 yr olds have assault rifles.  (Read 2367 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
"How do you tell a 10-year-old little girl who got a Ruger 10/22 with a pink stock for her birthday that her rifle is an assault weapon and she has to turn it over to government or be arrested for felony possession?" Hammer asked.

Article:
https://www.newsweek.com/nra-says-new-florida-law-would-take-away-rifles-10-year-old-little-girls-their-birthdays-1454841

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
That law is the dumbest gun law that I've seen so far. The restriction on the guns are too broad. Just about every rifle and shotgun would be banned because so there's so many that fit the description. Even if someone didn't have a 10 round magazine for the gun, it's still illegal because of being capable of using a 10 round magazine.

But I that's what happens when people who are ignorant of guns make gun laws.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Let's say I bought an amazing gift for my nephew on his birthday and this gift turned out to be:

What are the worst scenarios will happen if both crazy neighbors and inexperienced cops react to that toy?  ;D ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements