Advertisement

Author Topic: LOL @theking for years, (me, summmerberry, many other) foodstamp  (Read 4767 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: LOL @theking for years, (me, summmerberry, many other) foodstamp
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2019, 03:52:35 PM »
I would ask theking for a fact check...but he's only a FATchecker...h owever, i was able to obtain some data/info from this site: checkyourfact. com

"Whites make up the largest share of food stamps and Medicaid recipients, but as a share of the U.S. population, they utilize proportionally less than other ethnic groups.
Non-Hispanic whites, however, accounted for 61 percent of the U.S. population in 2016, so they utilized food stamps proportionally less than their share of the population. Blacks made up 12 percent of the population, but 25.6 percent of all recipients in 2016. Hispanics accounted for 18 percent of the population and 17.2 percent of all recipients.
"

so in essence, we've (hmong) been here for almost half a century, when more than 50% of our people are on welfare (SNAP), and more than 50% of those 50% are young bucks like hmgrock and still living on welfare...it is a shame.

Your numbers are a little wonky. But the overall numbers align with other studies and data.

As for how the Hmong population figures in all this and the figures you came up with...*shrugs*…

Not exclusive to the Hmong population, some individuals do not mind living on a minimal income. Like many I do see a very real need to fix all of our social programs.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2019, 05:30:07 PM »
we been saying that income and asset don't count depending on your state and etc...
 ;D ;D ;D

Says the FRAUD that admitted to purposely go "underground" to steal from the poor.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 05:31:43 PM »
I would ask theking for a fact check...but he's only a FATchecker...h owever, i was able to obtain some data/info from this site: checkyourfact. com

"Whites make up the largest share of food stamps and Medicaid recipients, but as a share of the U.S. population, they utilize proportionally less than other ethnic groups.
Non-Hispanic whites, however, accounted for 61 percent of the U.S. population in 2016, so they utilized food stamps proportionally less than their share of the population. Blacks made up 12 percent of the population, but 25.6 percent of all recipients in 2016. Hispanics accounted for 18 percent of the population and 17.2 percent of all recipients.
"

so in essence, we've (hmong) been here for almost half a century, when more than 50% of our people are on welfare (SNAP), and more than 50% of those 50% are young bucks like hmgrock and still living on welfare...it is a shame.

LOL 

damn
where you get these number
just pulling them out of your butt or something

i don't qualify for medicaid or foodstamp no more   :'( :'(
but you bet your ASS, if both my wife and me, lost our job
i will be on it like a donkey ass

i need to fix my teeth with medicaid
my knee joint is kinda of hurting me lately, i can still walk and run, soo i haven't gotten it check out yet because you know surprise medical bill

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2019, 05:33:32 PM »

WOAH look at the Trump Disciple Sucker ("TDS") that proudly supports lies and fakes and even spat at his own parents' faces as "fake love" bumping his chest with the F word... ;D :idiot2:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2019, 08:04:40 AM »
Your numbers are a little wonky. But the overall numbers align with other studies and data.

As for how the Hmong population figures in all this and the figures you came up with...*shrugs*…

Not exclusive to the Hmong population, some individuals do not mind living on a minimal income. Like many I do see a very real need to fix all of our social programs.
i have no problem people relying on government assistance, however, the problem is staying and relying on it, forever (generation after generations).  understand that SNAP has an income limit, when a person who's able to make more but decides to stay under cap for the free benefits, they're setting themselves up for failure (being totally dependent on the service).  there will be no growth for that person and the family, due to limited income. they're always going to be in subsidized housing, which is often in a less desirable location to live, the ghetto (that environment creates thugs and having kids exposed to criminal activity leads them no where but back to being dependent on welfare - a repeating cycle). But what is most important to understand is, when one is heavily dependent on government assistance, they have no control over their livelihood.   the most deplorable thing is, there will be those who will abuse and/or take advantage of the system when they don't need it (*cough -hmgrock*) and that is a lot of wasted tax money.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2019, 09:06:36 AM »
i have no problem people relying on government assistance, however, the problem is staying and relying on it, forever (generation after generations).  understand that SNAP has an income limit, when a person who's able to make more but decides to stay under cap for the free benefits, they're setting themselves up for failure (being totally dependent on the service).  there will be no growth for that person and the family, due to limited income. they're always going to be in subsidized housing, which is often in a less desirable location to live, the ghetto (that environment creates thugs and having kids exposed to criminal activity leads them no where but back to being dependent on welfare - a repeating cycle). But what is most important to understand is, when one is heavily dependent on government assistance, they have no control over their livelihood.   the most deplorable thing is, there will be those who will abuse and/or take advantage of the system when they don't need it (*cough -hmgrock*) and that is a lot of wasted tax money.

A valid point made and one I can't disagree with.

Like this post: +1

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2019, 12:08:59 PM »
sad though
many folks going be hungry
time to eat the rich?
Let them eat CAKE!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2019, 12:13:30 PM »

If you qualify
Than why not???

My healthcare coverage sucks
If i get medicaid again
Im fixing my teeth and knee

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2019, 12:53:40 PM »
A valid point made and one I can't disagree with.

Let me disagree with him for you.  Valid point needs better validation cuz zdn might not be smarter than a Hmongrock

Being on the system builds character.  How many people we know that was from the ghetto, starting from the bottom but now they are here with Drake?  Even ball players, especially the kaydoo ones have their stories of poverty. 

The problem with being on the system is that it tends to disqualify a lot of people since employer wants recent activities or work experience.  I do know Hmong people who were on the system but the system forces them to go get an education to continue to qualify for aids.  She took the nursing route, all payed by the system and her husband took the truck driving school route.  Today, they are sitting on an all payed house that cost them 200k when they bought it and is now in the mid 400s. 

A misconception is that once you are from the trailer park, your whole generation will be stuck there forever.  Maybe for the parents but not for the kids.  If not for the kids then for the grandkids.  Sort of like the teaching of Buddhism, you continue on the circle of life till one of your generation will become the Buddha and get out of the ghetto. 

I don't have a problem with paying into the system.  I rather for them to eat than to suffer.  Like I said, I don't mind the Hmongrock eating aid cuz I rather for him to be poor so I can look rich.  Keep them at bay rather for them to go into my neighborhood and pulling the purge on me. 

Your life might be good now cuz you have the tools to make it but one of your children's children may not make it.  This ideology comes from an ancient Chinese school of thought that your suffering is a result from those who walked before you.  Like for example, if you like to waste food, your next of kin may suffer and be starving because of it. 

Then again, if you are a heartless bastard like zdn, he no care right?  You already dead so who cares if his sperm is swimming weak right?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2019, 12:56:43 PM »

If you qualify
Than why not???

If i get medicaid again

I'm glad you used the qualifications stance and learned something from me.  Also use the USA citizen stance cuz those who is trying to deny you is also a traitor to the American people and the rights that you so earned.  Unamerican minority should be ashamed of themselves.  This country was built on minorities and foreigners for crying out loud. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2019, 06:37:45 PM »

If you qualify
Than why not???

If i get medicaid again

Why "If i get"??  I mean you can just win the lotto now and don't have to worry about not being able to afford "teeth" since you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right".., no? ???

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2019, 01:50:55 AM »
sad though
many folks going be hungry
time to eat the rich?

Those who don't work, don't eat.

I don't mind if it's one person who has a disability that prevents them from competing in the modern world. I don't even mind people who need it temporarily due to sudden job loss or other costly unforeseen reasons like a medical emergency. But when able-bodied people make poor decisions and start having children, too! despite knowing that they can't provide, IT'S OFFENSIVE!

If you is po' do not bring children into the world if it means you need to heavily rely on public assistance. Some people get Section 8, SNAP, TANF, Medicaid, energy assistance, etc. It's like we are paying these people to be unproductive citizens and do nothing but breed.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2019, 06:49:10 PM »
ZDN

i think you are too proud man
if our company goes bankrupt and we all get laid off

i'm filing for unemployment, healthcare, foodstamp, cash assistance, all that jazz

don't feel ashamed/lose face
that's the game, we have to play 

don't hate the playerz
hate the game

This! I can agree with you bro. Been working my arse all these years and has not laid claims on any assistance. Everyone deserves a break and assistance. It's all the reason why we work and pay tax into the system.

Advertisements