Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't return food often but had to do it with this poor excuse for a patty  (Read 1079 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
So I ordered a Whopper and the patty is just sad looking so I returned it for a replacement  ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Dang, is that the new veggie patties or regular meat?

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Regular beef patty and I agree with "dang" which is why I returned it... ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Had that was me, I would probably missed it.  I eat what is there and don't inspect.  Just like counting change.  I take the money and place it in my pockets.  I mean I am sensitive about other people's feelings.  I don't stand there and start counting my change in front of the cashier cuz it'll put the cashier in a bad spot of being trustworthines s.  I used to cashier myself and often, when they do that to me, I would think out loud by saying "you think I short change you or what"..   and get fired on the spot for saying so.  Pet peeve so of speak.   

but man, with a burger looking like that, I would also bring it back.  Who does quality inspection back there?  If you are the owner and wants to cheat their customers for a buck then I get it but if you are just a worker and must help your boss to make a profit by cheating meat like that, totally logic don't make no sense. 

Like at work here, my janitor friend be telling me stories how his janitor's co workers be saving papers by recycling it to use it to wipe down the toilet and I'm like, use a new one.  The company is paying for it so why penny pinch when it is not even your company? 

Please use logic.  It can come in handy for some. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements