Advertisement

Author Topic: All these Hmong ladies/men marrying white ppl.  (Read 1409 times)

Anonymous

All these Hmong ladies/men marrying white ppl.
« on: August 27, 2019, 09:01:06 PM »
They all forget that they ain't White, but Yellow. Yet they act like they white thou. We believe in science and non of those mombo jumbo Ua Neng stuff.  Yet half of them believes in curses.
I mean. Science can't prove that curse are real?.
How can these hmong kids. They so white washed, they forgot to look in the mirror and look at themselves. Lmao.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
Re: All these Hmong ladies/men marrying white ppl.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 10:39:54 PM »
They all forget that they ain't White, but Yellow. Yet they act like they white thou. We believe in science and non of those mombo jumbo Ua Neng stuff.  Yet half of them believes in curses.
How can these hmong kids. They so white washed, they forgot to look in the mirror and look at themselves. Lmao.

no need to hate
that kind of thinking is probably why she stop dating hmong guys

i'm a straight up atheist
i haven't see any ghost or sheyee, or jesus or holy ghost yet

God did not created man...man created god

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 05:18:13 AM »
I see spirits often...they ain't anything like people think or portray them to be.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 09:09:16 AM »
A good hmong man is hard to find.  They rather play games.  What is a sister to do? 

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 09:12:24 AM »
Better yourself and stop being so primitive

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2019, 09:13:11 AM »
A good hmong man is hard to find.  They rather play games.  What is a sister to do?
you're not looking hard enough. 

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 12:14:46 PM »
someone told me. All the good Hmong mens are either all married with a house, wife and kids. The only ones left are the one who'll just use you for your body in bed, outdoors or money. Once they get into your dress and have their fun. They move on to the next lady who's desperate for a man.

Same thing with finding a good Hmong women.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 01:23:25 AM »

wow. your sentence structure is annoying. if they write like you then no thanks... 

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 08:10:45 AM »
wow. your sentence structure is annoying. if they write like you then no thanks...

Uhm.

I would smack my sisters in the head if ever they chose to be with someone who sounds like OP. Don't want no ignorant nieces and nephews.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 06:36:54 PM »
I really don't care that they are marrying white people. However, it does get annoying that since they always have interactions with whites, the white people seem to think such people are the speaking voice for the rest of the Hmong. Somehow I don't think a person who doesn't even want to marry their own race because of the cultural demands is the person to learn about the Hmong.

Advertisements