Advertisement

Author Topic: Back to School for kids...  (Read 16978 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Back to School for kids...
« on: September 02, 2019, 05:39:51 AM »
So, why are people more and more rude?

We are all standing in line...waiting to talk to Teacher or what other person at the station...

Then people would just cut in line and walk straight up to that person...Geez. ..the current society.  It's not the kid, but the parent who's doing it.  What are they trying to teach their kids?

As much as I appreciate the volunteer folks...but when they're volunteering and don't even know the information that they're trying to give nor give the wrong information out...well, thanks, I had to teach you the information that I didn't know either.  I'm the one who needs some help, but I ended up helping them...

The school that seemed so big to me when I was a little kid...wow, it's rather quite small actually now that I'm all grown up...LOL.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Back to School for kids...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 02:22:45 PM »
Everything wrong about public education today stems from the parents. I don't blame teachers for leaving in droves and why schools struggle to retain good teachers at the high school and middle school level.

Teachers are simply burned out from the pressures of having to perform miracles on students who don't give two cents about education.

Yeah, I know, most teachers won't publicly admit why they're leaving. They'll say it's administration but keep in mind that administrators are only trying to stop the volcano from erupting. The volcano being THE PARENTS.

THE REAL REASON TEACHERS ARE LEAVING IS BECAUSE OF ENTITLED STUDENTS AND THEIR BULLY PARENTS.

Here are the only two reasons that's not too farfetched for why a kid is failing:

1) Your kid is slow.
2) Your kid doesn't give a s.hit about school.

Either way, BE A GODDAMN PARENT AND PULL YOUR KID OUT OF SCHOOL and stop wasting everybody's time. School is not a goddamn daycare!

Our schools are clogged with such students and parents and it's costing too much. Not only is it costing dollars but costing time and resources. Students who are bright and do the work are losing out big time. Worse more, these parents are expecting teachers and administrators to do the job that they should be doing at home. AND NOT FOR MORE PAY EITHER.

If your kid needs extra help, HIRE A GODDAMN TUTOR. I don't care if you can't afford it, YOU HAD THE KID.
If your kid has behavior issues, HOMESCHOOL YOUR GODDAMN CHILD.
If your kid doesn't care about school by not participating in class, handing in homework, etc, PULL HIM OUT. SEND HIM TO WORK AS SOON AS HE TURNS 16.

Teachers are not there to parent students. It is not their responsibility to make sure that Timmy turns in homework. They are not going to chase after Angela for missing assignments weeks after the fact. Teachers do not have time to collect and grade late work that is submitted the night before report cards are due. If a student does not do the work nor turn in the work when it is due, it is an automatic 0. Teachers do not have time in their day to notify you about your child's F in class. It is YOUR responsibility and YOURS alone to monitor your child's progress by logging into the school's Infinite Campus. YOU CALL THE TEACHER WITH YOUR CONCERNS. Find out what is contributing to your child's low grade. 99% the accountability falls upon YOUR child.

Parents demand that schools give their child endless chances, thus wasting everybody's time including the student who would rather be elsewhere. The child's only job is go to go school. If they are a bad student then they should and can be fired. That's how it works in the real world.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:29:47 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Back to School for kids...
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 08:59:23 PM »
Raise the salaries and teachers will stand in line competing to each even the schools with kids and parents of any manner.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements