Advertisement

Author Topic: Is my husband tracking me?  (Read 4875 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Is my husband tracking me?
« on: September 05, 2019, 10:21:42 PM »
I have this nagging suspicion that my husband is tracking me in my phone. He works second shift is paranoid delusional at times and even though we are separating soon... I feel he's monitoring me on my phone, keeping tabs on me etc.

For example, last night as soon as I exited off the freeway that mother f-ER texted me. "Where you at?" I freaked out and pulled off to the side of the freeway. Then he texted again "answer me" and so forth. I stared at the screen and by the fifth text message I freaked out and shut the phone off. When I saw him he was raging pissed knowing that the phone was shut off bc he was trying to call me like crazy, he interrogated me and asked where I have gone/parked. He also told me "to never shut phone off or block his calls." He never do that. He also makes comments about certain s apps I have and hints of perhaps I might be spying him, which I obviously don't care to do.

This is causing great anxiety. I'm not really familiar with these kinds of technologies do you guys think it's possible he's tracking me by my phone and is it possible to do it?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Is my husband tracking me?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 10:32:44 PM »
Turn off your GPS on your phone
Deleted apps you don’t know
Look under the cars for GPS monitors device

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 10:44:49 PM »
Turn off your GPS on your phone
Deleted apps you don’t know
Look under the cars for GPS monitors device
Yes I'm thinking it could be my car instead. Maybe I'll take it to a mechanic to have it looked at
But what I'm really concern about is my phone lol there's nothing there but I guess I'm just paranoid lmao

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:57:08 PM by Rebel »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 11:07:48 PM »
Yes I'm thinking it could be my car instead. Maybe I'll take it to a mechanic to have it looked at
But what I'm really concern about is my phone lol there's nothing there but I guess I'm just paranoid lmao

Relax

My wife and i text each other all day
Even at work
And when im taking a shyt in the bathroom

They just checking on you
That’s all
No biggie

If she want to FaceTime me shytting
I just click accept and make my groan sound
Damn pepper
These wall echo

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 09:01:20 AM »
when you have a hunch, it's probably true.  however, if you're already in the separating stage, why worry?  let him track you to you new bf's place. ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 09:56:36 AM »
you guys are separating soon or in the process of separating, why worry?

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 10:08:10 AM »
you guys are separating soon or in the process of separating, why worry?

I was thinking the same thing but then remembered some individuals are extremely possessive.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2019, 03:27:58 PM »
Please don't waste your money.  I doubt he'd do that and if he does, what does it matter if you're separating?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2019, 03:31:09 PM »
I have this nagging suspicion that my husband is tracking me in my phone. He works second shift is paranoid delusional at times and even though we are separating soon... I feel he's monitoring me on my phone, keeping tabs on me etc.

For example, last night as soon as I exited off the freeway that mother f-ER texted me. "Where you at?" I freaked out and pulled off to the side of the freeway. Then he texted again "answer me" and so forth. I stared at the screen and by the fifth text message I freaked out and shut the phone off. When I saw him he was raging pissed knowing that the phone was shut off bc he was trying to call me like crazy, he interrogated me and asked where I have gone/parked. He also told me "to never shut phone off or block his calls." He never do that. He also makes comments about certain s apps I have and hints of perhaps I might be spying him, which I obviously don't care to do.

This is causing great anxiety. I'm not really familiar with these kinds of technologies do you guys think it's possible he's tracking me by my phone and is it possible to do it?
Sounds like he's desperate to win you back but don't know how to go about it so he takes the possessive approach, which only makes things worst.  Many people don't understand you can't control someone back.  You'd have to win them back and that's not easy to do.  In any case, sorry about your situation.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 06:41:50 PM »
If you’re going to be separated then he is no longer your concerns so let it be and let it go. Don’t stress over something that kids do.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2019, 06:46:15 PM »
probably, since you guys are separating he wants to know who u left him for  ???

Offline GhostRider

• Jr. Poster
  • GhostRider: 5'11", 185 lbs, Straight
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 08:37:12 AM »
He's probly have the app that will query your phone to show which # u have the most incoming from or outgoing  :2funny:
And the other app where as a 3rd person can listen to your conversations without you knowing they're there

I'm Ghost Rider! Come Ride With Me..!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2019, 08:42:45 AM »
A client of mine said she got an app on her husband's phone and she could see him going places. lol

He's probly have the app that will query your phone to show which # u have the most incoming from or outgoing  :2funny:
And the other app where as a 3rd person can listen to your conversations without you knowing they're there

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 10:50:14 AM »
Are you still living together and yet thinking about separating soon?  From the way you describe your husband and his behavior, he seem a little scary and unpredictable.   

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements