Advertisement

Author Topic: Not really a fan, I do like a couple of his songs but man when he sings in this  (Read 696 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
video...

This video was just not good in my opinion.

His mouth don't even look like it's moving!!!

Does he sing the same way too in real life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWKITAYZ5XI

And, he need to lose some weight, his face don't look good like that, neither does his body.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Fancee

• Global Moderator
  • Shine bright like a diamond
  • Respect: +340
    • View Profile
    • First Financial Security Senior Associate
awww ... no comments. :D

Life insurance with living benefits.
Life insurance with a savings plan.
http://clients.firsfinancialsecurity.com/WF1700

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Right? 

Well he isnt really fat, but his body is unflattering, that suit does not fit him right. 

And the dude that did the camera/directing was horrible. 

He had all the wrong angles so those two guys with thier hands and arms moving, looked like two guys who dont know how to dance and look very awkward and cringey like they trying too hard.

He need to lose some weight in his face, go to the gym so he can build up his chest and shoulders and loose that belly pooch.  He is looking unflattering.

And his chubby face makes it look like he always sad 24/7.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements