Advertisement

Author Topic: NEWSFLASH for YAX: Fox is a right-leaning media outlet  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
NEWSFLASH for YAX: Fox is a right-leaning media outlet
« on: September 15, 2019, 01:35:29 PM »
Of course everything coming from Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson will lean to the right on the political spectrum. Fox has never hidden this fact. They are a right-leaning media outlet just like Rachel Maddow on MSNBC is a left-leaning media outlet. If you have a problem with Fox then don't watch a right-leaning media source.

The real problem that we should all be calling B.S. are news sites like CNN, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and yes, even ESPN, whom all claim to be non-partisan. These people need only to report the facts without putting their own political spin on it.

This is why you are a FAIL when you cite Fox. It goes to show how ignorant you are and that you lack any credibility in discussions and debates. Fox News is not exactly the source you want to cite when making points because of course they will always have a right-leaning view. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: NEWSFLASH for YAX: Fox is a right-leaning media outlet
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 11:40:27 AM »
More news.. No. it's not right leaning media, it's Right-winged propaganda.  Let's name it what it really is since we're being truthful.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 12:58:48 PM »
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 09:55:18 AM »
Probably better off cutting the cord
And sticking to your local news at 6 pm

Or just watching a movie

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 04:25:45 PM »
Probably better off cutting the cord
And sticking to your local news at 6 pm

Or just watching a movie

I get more facts from the local news than any of these cable outlets. This is why I laugh at YAX who is getting his panties in a ruffle over Fox. ROFL!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 04:31:20 PM »
More news.. No. it's not right leaning media, it's Right-winged propaganda.  Let's name it what it really is since we're being truthful.

Right-wing? ROFL :2funny:

Oh now it's for certain that you are just parroting your Left-wing propaganda talking machine called mainstream media: CNN, MSNBC, Hollyweird, etc.

The political right has one station but YET, you just conveniently ignore how the political LEFT hijacked all of media and turned journalism into b.itchy gossip.

It is true. YOU ARE ONE EASY-ASS ASIAN TO BRAINWASH.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It doesn't matter how much you hate FOX. For one Fox station there are at least 20 left-wing stations - particularly those who are supposed to be bi-partisan. AND YOU DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Damn, you are the very reason why the world is topsy turvy.

I don't care that MSNBC is left-wing. Their sole purpose is to spew left-wing propaganda. But when CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, Atlantic Journal, etc. claim to be doing journalism, I expect facts only. NOT political spins.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 04:32:59 PM »
Yeah, because that graph isn't biased. Especially if they're using CNN as the midpoint.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements