Advertisement

Author Topic: Resignation, why the please accept my resignation?...  (Read 729 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
Re: Resignation, why the please accept my resignation?...
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 07:02:12 AM »
I believe it is call constructive discharge. when your employer is deliberately trying to get you to quit. making the workplace unpleasant for you. seek a good attourney and start documenting. everytime you talk to hr, asked to be documented and ask for a copy about the time, subject discussed, and possibly a witness..if that doesn't work. make it clear to them you are documenting everything and possibly even have your attourney notify your employer of the situation.

make em take you seriously..hah a play them at their own game. of course this is just what i would do. maybe you're hoping for things to turn around. but for me personally, if its a shitty job to begin with and no longer plan to stay anyway...i make sure they know this Asian don't fuuk around when it comes to business..haha

i only went this far once or twice with shitty jobs that wasn't really worth going through all the hassles...but i was bored and my pride too big...lols

otherwise, do what majority of people do...just look for a new job. possibly even changing career. it's about finding your niche...everyt hing in life is..IMO

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +55
    • View Profile
Re: Resignation, why the please accept my resignation?...
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2019, 09:53:29 PM »
I believe it is call constructive discharge. when your employer is deliberately trying to get you to quit. making the workplace unpleasant for you. seek a good attourney and start documenting. everytime you talk to hr, asked to be documented and ask for a copy about the time, subject discussed, and possibly a witness..if that doesn't work. make it clear to them you are documenting everything and possibly even have your attourney notify your employer of the situation.

make em take you seriously..hah a play them at their own game. of course this is just what i would do. maybe you're hoping for things to turn around. but for me personally, if its a shitty job to begin with and no longer plan to stay anyway...i make sure they know this Asian don't fuuk around when it comes to business..haha

i only went this far once or twice with shitty jobs that wasn't really worth going through all the hassles...but i was bored and my pride too big...lols

otherwise, do what majority of people do...just look for a new job. possibly even changing career. it's about finding your niche...everyt hing in life is..IMO

Yup!  At least be honest about it and just give us a severance package but companies who are terrible will make their leaders do dirt to their own people to force them out to avoid severance and unemployment.  Leaders like this ruins their reputation and the reputation of the company they are entrusted to operate.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements