Advertisement

Author Topic: Saw this at ARCO today and can't be good for those that are already struggling  (Read 1126 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...I mean this lower grade/cost gas station brand doesn't even have the excuse of being conveniently located right off the freeway to justify its' gas prices, and it's actually located in the hood in middle of the city (98th Ave and International Blvd) :o ...Sure blame it on the burning oil field in Saudi Arabia or greed??  ???:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
You can count on energy cost going up but many people's cost of living adjustments just can't catch up especially the poor...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Reports on the news stated an increase of about $0.25 per gallon across the nation on avg. How much did it go up on the west coast?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Reports on the news stated an increase of about $0.25 per gallon across the nation on avg. How much did it go up on the west coast?

Depends on the gas station/brand but I've seen as high as 25 cent to 50 cent/gal in CA in the last few days...And since California heavily tax the fuel here, I'm sure that adds to it...

Advertisements